Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Muslim Terrorist Attack Deaths in the U.S.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...canattacks.htm

Number of Muslim Terrorist Attack Deaths in the U.S.
    With the hype going on about Islam I just wanted to get some reality on the numbers.
    These numbers are from a site that included muslim husbands killing wives because of islam and the like as well as terrorist attacks so it's not narrow.

02' = 18
    03' = 1
    04' = 1
    05' = 0
    06' = 3
    07' = 0
    08' = 3
    09' = 19
    10' = 5
    11' = 4
    12' = 2
    13' = 6
    14' = 7
    15' = 14

So that's near one hundred murders.
    That's 100 to many but is it a multi-Billion dollar, Top Priority, Top of Mind, Daily Fear, mistrust ALL Muslims concern?
    Same with the "assault rifles" gun fears.

this is the reality check.
    I ran into this as well.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
    According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.
    (Loon Watch also notes that less than 1% of terror attacks in Europe were carried out by Muslims.)U.S. News and World Report noted in February of this year:
    Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security. The Muslim-American suspects or perpetrators in these or other attempted attacks fit no demographic profile—only 51 of more than 200 are of Arabic ethnicity. In 2012, all but one of the nine Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered were halted in early stages. That one, an attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties.
    Wired reported the same month:
    Since 9/11, [Charles Kurzman, Professor of Sociology at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, writing for the Triangle Center on Terrorism and National Security] and his team tallies, 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism launched by their Muslim neighbors. During that period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In just the past year, the mass shootings that have captivated America’s attention killed 66 Americans, “twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11,” notes Kurzman’s team.
    Law enforcement, including “informants and undercover agents,” were involved in “almost all of the Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered in 2012,” the Triangle team finds. That’s in keeping with the FBI’s recent practice of using undercover or double agents to encourage would-be terrorists to act on their violent desires and arresting them when they do — a practice critics say comes perilously close to entrapment. A difference in 2012 observed by Triangle: with the exception of the Arizona attack, all the alleged plots involving U.S. Muslims were “discovered and disrupted at an early stage,” while in the past three years, law enforcement often observed the incubating terror initiatives “after weapons or explosives had already been gathered.”
    The sample of Muslim Americans turning to terror is “vanishingly small,” Kurzman tells Danger Room. Measuring the U.S. Muslim population is a famously inexact science, since census data don’t track religion, but rather “country of origin,” which researchers attempt to use as a proxy. There are somewhere between 1.7 million and seven million American Muslims, by most estimates, and Kurzman says he operates off a model that presumes the lower end, a bit over 2 million. That’s less a rate of involvement in terrorism of less than 10 per million, down from a 2003 high of 40 per million, as detailed in the chart above.
    Last edited by revelarts; 12-07-2015 at 12:07 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think the important point is that they are on the rise and the threat of
    them has increased.

And you left out the almost 3000 killed in 9/11.
    Convenient denial, or intentional disregard?
    Last edited by Elessar; 12-07-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks red state, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    them has increased.

Seems to me the numbers i posted are what's ignored.
    every politician and media fear mongers mentions the 3000 of 911 every day.
    why are you ignoring the typical U.S. numbers? which haven't change much since before 911?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

them has increased.

EXACTLY!!!!
    Not to mention that the FBI (especially during/under Clinton, B.O. and pukes like them) are or have been proven to "bend" the facts or place the mooSLUMs within "other" catagories such as "work place violence. I don't rely on lies or misleading charts.......I LOOK, LISTEN & THINK. muSLUMs, not climate change or so-called WHITE-wing Conservatives are not our #1 threat......the CULT of iSLUM is!!!!Has been since carter's day IMO.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

6. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    why are you ignoring the typical U.S. numbers? which haven't change much since before 911?
    I agree that the LEFT wing makes up MUCH of what is the fall of the USA but what is ignored in most cases is the absolute threat to, not only our lives, but to our Constitution if iSLUM grows here as it has done in other places. I believe COMMON sense is the key ingredient that is being ignored & I have PLENTY of sense (common and/or not-so-common).

Rev, talking about Left Wing numbers, how many murders, such as what the Clinton Administration is guilty of were not Christian based overseas or simple 2nd Amendment supporters (such as the family and mother who was holding an infant when the 'latino' sniper shot her dead for simply opening a door to her own house?!!! I would not shed a single tear if MOST serving the ATF, IRS and other bully, unessessasry 'agents' burned in hell for what they've done and continue to do. In that regard, our current gov. is more of a threat than Hitler, OBL or other SOB's in my opinion.
    NEVER MESS WITH AN
    IRISH/SCOTT/ITALIAN CHEROKEE!

"A wise man is at the right hand but a fool is at the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2
    "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" Psalms 53:1

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

them has increased.

Only the black lives lost on that day matter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Only the black lives lost on that day matter.
    who's bringing in race here?
    you're a piece of ---work.
    Last edited by revelarts; 12-07-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Where is your head, Rev? Need a snorkel?

The threat has increased.

Liberal denial will not fix the threat.
    Last edited by Elessar; 12-07-2015 at 05:17 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...canattacks.htm

Number of Muslim Terrorist Attack Deaths in the U.S.
    With the hype going on about Islam I just wanted to get some reality on the numbers.
    These numbers are from a site that included muslim husbands killing wives because of islam and the like as well as terrorist attacks so it's not narrow.

02' = 18
    03' = 1
    04' = 1
    05' = 0
    06' = 3
    07' = 0
    08' = 3
    09' = 19
    10' = 5
    11' = 4
    12' = 2
    13' = 6
    14' = 7
    15' = 14

So that's near one hundred murders.
    That's 100 to many but is it a multi-Billion dollar, Top Priority, Top of Mind, Daily Fear, mistrust ALL Muslims concern?
    Same with the "assault rifles" gun fears.

this is the reality check.
    I ran into this as well.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.
    Where are your figures on the number of lives saved from planned attacks that were discovered and stopped before they were executed?
    And figures from attacks never attempted because Bush maintained greater vigilance during his terms? -tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

From Gabby's thread which i somehow cannot find to link to.

As has been said on other issues --where's the outrage-- --where's the 24 news coverage?-- etc etc.

Pretty sad map overall though.
    Last edited by revelarts; 12-10-2015 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I agree it's sad for the overall.

But as to muslims - don't forget 9/11. And if they had their way, which they outright admit, we'll see another one. And we know they are trying to find a way for more attacks from ISIS, as they have stated so. So yeah, while there are other folks and things to be mindful of - anyone thinking there is a worse threat in the world right now than Islam, well... There just isn't a worse threat. Luckily for us - UNTIL NOW - the continued carnage after 9/11 hasn't come back here en force as it has in so many other countries. While we haven't been hit yet, there have been THOUSANDS AND THOUSAND AND THOUSANDS of attacks by Islam around the world since 9/11.

Them having less attacks right now isn't for a lack of effort and desire from their part, which continues.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

We have shootings all the time here in Lexington. Since it's undesirables being shot no normal person cares.

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Where is your head, Rev? Need a snorkel?

The threat has increased.

Liberal denial will not fix the threat.
    Islam’s problem is not a few bad apples. Islam has been infected with a disease that is spreading and metastasizing. Thankfully, most Muslims have not been infected, but when you realize how many are, you understand that this is unlike any other threat we have ever faced, and that to compare Islam to white southerners or some other such PC nonsense, is just another part of the media’s cover up.

Here are 9 FACTS that the media doesn't want you to know

PC has infected many Americans. Political correctness is literally killing us. People even capitalize the term. If I have no respect for something I try not to capitalize it. It is time we see it for what it is. A lie from liberals who have no sense of truth in there hearts.
    Last edited by PixieStix; 12-10-2015 at 12:28 PM.
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

21. Thanks Perianne, Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here is the same photo. I know this one is 2015, but wanted to add just one day and a few goat fuckers to the list. Sorry for my poor art work.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

23. Thanks PixieStix, Perianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Islamic terrorism and obama is a scourge on the entire world. No matter how rev wants to slice it and dice it. The whole world is under threat of these barbarians. Is that our problem as Americans. Damned right it is.
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

25. Thanks Drummond, Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post