Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

i have to say this.

for those that can't seem to see the problem here may i suggest you try replacing the word "Muslims" with "Jews" or "christians" or "militia" or "whites" or "hindus" or "cancer patients" "handicapped" 'feeble minded" name your potential problem population for the next presidents to ban, deport, quarantine... remove.

the Germans believed they had "good reasons" to fear (be angry at) it's Jewish citizens and the "international Jew" and wanted them gone too right?
    Last edited by revelarts; 12-07-2015 at 11:44 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    When will Trump learn to watch his mouth? That is the question. What he puts out is simply fukkin wrong.

If years of past comments about Obama (and others) haven't taken down this forum, I doubt my comments about Trump will.
    Trump wants people dead. I do not.
    Then why the comment?
    Wishing for the presence of two assassins is not a veiled threat?

Try again, Gabby.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    i have to say this.

for those that can't seem to see the problem here may i suggest you try replacing the word "Muslims" with "Jews" or "christians" or "militia" or "whites" or "hindus" or "cancer patients" "handicapped" 'feeble minded" name your potential problem population for the next presidents to ban, deport, quarantine... remove.

the Germans believed they had "good reasons" to fear (be angry at) it's Jewish citizens and the "international Jew" and wanted them gone too right?
    The Jews didn't go around terrorizing people. THAT is the difference. Islam is hateful and evil. It come straight from the pit of hell, it is more like fascism than you care to admit.

The Islamic leaders and scholars have declared war on the entire world for the sake of their god. And you don't see a problem with letting them into our country, do you want to be part of helping them fulfill their evil acts on innocent people?
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    The Jews didn't go around terrorizing people. THAT is the difference. Islam is hateful and evil. It come straight from the pit of hell, it is more like fascism than you care to admit.

The Islamic leaders and scholars have declared war on the entire world for the sake of their god. And you don't see a problem with letting them into our country, do you want to be part of helping them fulfill their evil acts on innocent people?
    Well said...and God Bless Israel for fighting / defending it self from muslim terrorist scum ....

6. Thanks PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Well said...and God Bless Israel for fighting / defending it self from muslim terrorist scum ....
    You don't think Trump is Hitler?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post

​No...I feel `o` and Hillary are worse...and their lemming supporters...who are doing more.. "long-term"...damage

*God Bless Donald Trump for standing up to Deceitful fools and Liberal "PC" Ignorance...
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 12-08-2015 at 01:11 AM.

9. Thanks PixieStix, Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

i have to say this.

The subject in the present is Muslims.
    Try to keep up.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

11. Thanks PixieStix, Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

this thread is far to disturbing for comment
    Truth frequently is, for the Left.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

i have to say this.

-- Totally diversionary, with the intention to demonise to the maximum extent. [Leftie fayre, to be sure ...]

Trump is addressing what he argues is a measure of threat. JEWS don't threaten America, nor do CHRISTIANS .. never mind any of the others you mention. And there is, to say the very least, a clear and proven basis for perceiving a real and ongoing threat !! 9/11 wasn't a product of your other groupings, nor was 7/7, nor was the Atocha bombing in Spain, nor was Bali, Tunisia, more recently Paris (much less the extremely recent attack in San Bernardino, which has raised the latest alertness to a specific anti-US threat !).

Incidentally, I don't believe Trump said his proposed ban would be permanent ! He just wants one, he says, for as long as it takes 'to find out what the hell is going on'. And even THIS, creates such division and controversy, 'prompting' talk of assassins !!

So, who's the real 'extremist' in all this ? REALLY ?

I fail to see how Trumps' concern, his approach to it, is less than eminently reasonable.
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-08-2015 at 06:18 AM.

14. Thanks Black Diamond, Elessar thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

To quote a song a heard recently that seems rather apt given some of the responses in this thread - 'We've learned from history, so we get to go around again.' - The fact that these kinda comments help rather than hinder Trumps campaign is cause for concern.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

16. Thanks revelarts, fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Judging from what I've heard just over the last hour (sources: LBC News, specifically the James O'Brien show; the BBC's news output; Sky News) ... our media, certainly the rabidly Left-wing O'Brien, they're all going 'ape' over Trump's comment. The BBC labels it - i.e just gives it a news categorisation - as 'Trump's Tirade'.

And, yes. O'Brien calls it both 'fascism' and 'Hitlerism' from Trump. This is an excuse for attack that THE LEFT has wasted little time in launching.

Look at this dispassionately. Attacks have been happening, for a very long time now, by Islamist terrorists. We now have arguably the worst of the lot, ISIS, well funded, with international reach, who've already committed some of the worst terrorist atrocities ever seen. We now have a current outbreak of attacks happening .. the two recent ones being Paris and San Bernardino, just in recent weeks.

What has Trump done ? 'Shockingly', he's actually REACTED, and with what, precisely ? Note this carefully - no, not EVEN with a call for a PERMANENT ban on Muslims entering your country, but just one that, as I understand this, acts as a holding position until such time as the nature, level, extent, of threat, is properly assessed and, presumably, guarded against !!

Really 'shocking' stuff, eh ? Just going THIS far sees Trump demonised as 'Hitler', and gets a Leftie, here, talking about assassins !!

I suggest - regardless of however much anyone wants to further indulge in demonisation activity, be it here, &/or the wider media - that the REAL extremism here is that which we see from the Left, who'll go to the most massive extremes to demonise someone just for calling for defensive, precautionary measures against a known, provable, and ongoing threat, one that's killing innocent people !!!!!
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-08-2015 at 06:36 AM.

18. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    To quote a song a heard recently that seems rather apt given some of the responses in this thread - 'We've learned from history, so we get to go around again.' - The fact that these kinda comments help rather than hinder Trumps campaign is cause for concern.
    Americans having real concern for their country's welfare, and wanting to support someone who meets that concern head-on with something more than mere politically-convenient platitudes .... you come up with 'We've learned from history, so we get to go around again' as a response ?

Could it be that TRUMP has learned from history ? From 9/11 ? 7/7 ? Or the more recent 'history' of Paris, or now, San Bernardino ?

Noir, would you prefer to see politicians fight for power who've no interest in ever learning from such history, who'll trade their mandates to serve the People, for a more convenient ostrich posing .. in the hope that, with the right spin, they can convert it into populist voting ? And in the meantime .. NOTHING REALLY USEFUL IS DONE TO STOP INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM BEING BUTCHERED BY TERRORISM .. ??

Do tell, Noir ...

20. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

This is from one of the UK's more RIGHT WING publications ... the Daily Express. Even THEY characterise reaction to Trump's statements with the word 'shock' ... their headline ...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...igration-Obama

Shock as Donald Trump says US should ban all Muslims in response to San Bernardino

But, let's consider what Trump is reported as actually SAYING ...

“Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. “Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine.

“Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life.”

Very 'Hitleresque' of him .. eh ?

Last edited by Drummond; 12-08-2015 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Pay attention and WATCH...LISTEN...DIGEST....

3:31

`Islamic Scholar Outlines Islam's Intentions for America`

Slavery and butchery in prospect. With a 'best possible' alternative of paying a tax for daring to not fully believe in Islam ....

... now, when did I last see any of this broadcast by the BBC .. ???

The post I'm responding to could have received a particular response. From a Leftie, say, who's start speculating, in however veiled a way, about the relevance of 'assassins' to address the proponent of what was said in that clip ...

Ah, but no. Instead, Lefties prefer to concentrate on TRUMP to demonise and vent their prejudices against ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post

hmmm, well the Germans believed otherwise

"...For hundreds of years Germany was good enough to receive these elements (Jews), although they possessed nothing except infectious political and physical diseases. What they possess today, they have to by far the largest extent gained at the cost of the less astute German nation by the most reprehensible manipulations....

...The world has sufficient space for settlement, but we must once and for all get rid of the opinion that the Jewish race was only created by God for the purpose of being in a certain percentage a parasite living on the body and the productive work of other nations. The Jewish race will have to adapt itself to sound constructive activity as other nations do, or sooner or later it will succumb to a crisis of an inconceivable magnitude....

...If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and this the victory of Jewry,...

The nations are no longer willing to die on the battlefield that this unstable international race (Jews) may profiteer from a war or satisfy its Old Testament vengeance. The Jewish watchword, 'Workers of the world, unite!' will be conquered by a higher realization, namely, 'Workers of all classes and of all nations, recognize your common enemy!...'"

The Jewish Question speech 1939

Last edited by revelarts; 12-08-2015 at 08:35 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16