Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I feel so badly for these folks.

I'm over it. Send 'em packing!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Constitution: We hardly knew ye.
    How well did Lincoln and FDR know it?

4. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I feel so badly for these folks.

I'm over it. Send 'em packing!
    Fucking bleeding heart.

6. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Trump is actually not that smart. He doesn't think things through before opening his mouth. I'd call for a moritorium on ALL immigration. Tht way, even if no one likes the idea, they can't accuse him of singling anyone out.

Personally, I'd send them all to Iraq and the DNC with them. He's screwing up strategically by alienating too many people. I know plenty of people on the right like him because of his tugh talk, but those "plenty of people" aren't going to win a general election. They don't represent the majority and neither does Trump.
    I share your fears. I just get tired of faux rage and hypocrisy on the Left.

8. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I share your fears. I just get tired of faux rage and hypocrisy on the Left.
    You forgot the MSM. I'm sick of their crap. Y'all wonder why I disappear for a few days, and my GF accuses me of controlling the TV and I haven't watched it in days. I may sound like a cliche, but I miss the "good old day". Something happened and it was done with a Page One article. Okay, I get it ... two idiots went into Nowhereville and murdered some people. I'm on the 6th day of hearing about it, and the speculation. Kill the f*ckers and move on, huh?

And then you got Gabby, who has links to every social media site in the universe. I don't even know what social media is. THIS board is social media to me. Well, I think I do have an e-mail account. I don't care what Trump nor anyone else has to say on tweet or whatever the f*ck that crap is called.

The left, through the MS are just beating the Hell out of us with their incessant BS chatter.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Drummond, Elessar, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

I don't disagree but why did you quote that?
    Seemed like the thing to do?

I don't like fascists from EITHER side. It's why I don't like Trump. I blame Abraham Lincoln for this BS. He was so busy "preserving the Union" he forgot the Constitution that made it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

So is racism and xenophobia.
    .... and remind us: terrorists' HUMAN RIGHTS are sacrosanct, eh ....

Aha. Now, there's a surprise, FJ. The 'race card' is one that THE LEFT always play, somewhere along the line, where debates on subjects such as this are concerned (you should've heard James O'Brien, on his LBC phone-in radio show this morning .. he insists that Trump was being racist, he even spoke over a caller, then cut him off, when the caller tried to tell him that Islam was a faith and racism wasn't involved). Sure enough ... here you are, picking up on a point which O'Brien argued in favour of himself ..... the 'race card' having 'relevance' ....
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-08-2015 at 12:21 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

13. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Senate sub committee on immigration for a 5 year period. (That is since Obama has been in office, has skyrocketed. Much like everything else negative since he has been in our Whitehouse)

90% of these are on food stamps.........

Green Card Totals, FY09-FY13:
    Pakistan (83K), Iraq (83K), Bangladesh (75K), Iran (73K), Egypt (45K), Somalia (31K), Uzbekistan (24K), Turkey (22K), Morocco (22K), Jordan (20K), Albania (20K), Lebanon (16K), Yemen (16K), Indonesia (15K), Syria (14K), Sudan (13K), Afghanistan (11K), Sierra Leone (10K), Guinea (8K), Senegal (7K), Saudi Arabia (7K), Algeria (7K), Kazakhstan (7K), Kuwait (5K), Gambia (5K), United Arab Emirates (4K), Azerbaijan (4K), Mali (3K), Burkina Faso (3K), Kyrgyzstan (3K), Kosovo (3K), Mauritania (2K), Tunisia (2K), Tajikistan (2K), Libya (2K), Turkmenistan (1K), Qatar (1K), Chad (1K)
    [Note: These are the specific DHS green card totals during this time range for Muslim-majority countries which sent at least one-thousand or more migrants, and include any refugees or asylees who adjusted to LPR status.]

Something needs to give. Our leftist policies are going to kill us

http://www.sessions.senate.gov/publi...ast-five-years
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

15. Thanks Drummond, Black Diamond, Perianne, Elessar, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PixieStix View Post
    Senate sub committee on immigration for a 5 year period. (That is since Obama has been in office, has skyrocketed. Much like everything else negative since he has been in our Whitehouse)

Pakistan (83K), Iraq (83K), Bangladesh (75K), Iran (73K), Egypt (45K), Somalia (31K), Uzbekistan (24K), Turkey (22K), Morocco (22K), Jordan (20K), Albania (20K), Lebanon (16K), Yemen (16K), Indonesia (15K), Syria (14K), Sudan (13K), Afghanistan (11K), Sierra Leone (10K), Guinea (8K), Senegal (7K), Saudi Arabia (7K), Algeria (7K), Kazakhstan (7K), Kuwait (5K), Gambia (5K), United Arab Emirates (4K), Azerbaijan (4K), Mali (3K), Burkina Faso (3K), Kyrgyzstan (3K), Kosovo (3K), Mauritania (2K), Tunisia (2K), Tajikistan (2K), Libya (2K), Turkmenistan (1K), Qatar (1K), Chad (1K)
    [Note: These are the specific DHS green card totals during this time range for Muslim-majority countries which sent at least one-thousand or more migrants, and include any refugees or asylees who adjusted to LPR status.]

Wow. Just wow. That number is so ridiculous it's funny.

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Geez, now I'm officially bummed for the day.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

19. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Somber senior admin....

21. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I have been warning forever that immigration is the biggest danger America faces.

23. Thanks Drummond, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Because no one will just stand up and say "No More". These people don't go and live in any unhabitated land. They just crowd into the largest cities. There are no jobs for them. How many camel herds you think we got here? What skill set does anyone think "I own a sand dune" require?

You can call that racist all you want but it's reality. Provide the opportunities to OUR people instead of letting a bunch of idiots wearing their bath liinen on their head come and overcrowd us. You're getting killed in your country? Got more firearms than kids over there. How about instead of running like little pansies you fight for your own damned country and quit expecting us to fight for you and harbor your wuss butts?

We already got Democrats. Like we need more backwards-assed thinking folks around here.

25. Thanks Black Diamond, PixieStix, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Because no one will just stand up and say "No More". These people don't go and live in any unhabitated land. They just crowd into the largest cities. There are no jobs for them. How many camel herds you think we got here? What skill set does anyone think "I own a sand dune" require?

You can call that racist all you want but it's reality. Provide the opportunities to OUR people instead of letting a bunch of idiots wearing their bath liinen on their head come and overcrowd us. You're getting killed in your country? Got more firearms than kids over there. How about instead of running like little pansies you fight for your own damned country and quit expecting us to fight for you and harbor your wuss butts?

We already got Democrats. Like we need more backwards-assed thinking folks around here.
    Islamic scholars and leaders have no honor, they will do any underhanded thing to take over the world for their god. Why can't these low lives put on a uniform and fight like men instead of using women and children and the weak to do their bidding. They are disgusting maggots
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

27. Thanks Black Diamond, Perianne, Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yeah me too Abbey
    Last edited by PixieStix; 12-08-2015 at 12:55 PM.