Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Multiple cell phone purchases at 3 Missouri Walmarts raise suspicion

http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/09/multipl...se-suspicions/

Multiple cell phone purchases at 3 Missouri Walmarts raise suspicions

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In less than a week, law enforcement agencies in three different Missouri cities have investigated the purchase of large quantities of cell phones at Walmart stores. In two cases, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was contacted.

Last Saturday, KSPR reports that police were called to a Lebanon, Mo., Walmart when two men purchased about 60 cell phones early in the morning. Police tell KSPR that terrorists can use cell phones as bomb detonators in addition to using them for communication, and can be hard to track if prepaid.

KSPR says the men weren’t arrested because police say they hadn’t technically done anything wrong. However, the Laclede County Sheriff’s Office says it contacted the FBI.

An FBI spokesperson told FOX 4 on Wednesday that it’s standard procedure for law enforcement agencies to contact them if they deem something to be suspicious.

On Monday, KMIZ reports that Columbia police say they were alerted to something similar when several men bought dozens of phones at a Walmart late last week, and paid in cash.

“It’s not right, it doesn’t make any sense,” a witness told KMIZ. “Who’s going to order 50 phones for Christmas? Who does that?”

On Wednesday, the Macon County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating a similar report at a Macon Walmart:

The Macon County Sheriff's Office in coordination with the Macon Police Department is investigating the recent suspicious purchase of multiple cell phones made at the Macon Wal-Mart. Information has been collected and submitted to the FBI Saint Louis Office and Springfield Office. The information collected will be analyzed and compared to other occurrences throughout the United States. The Macon County Sheriff's Office is committed to the safety of the citizens and visitors of Macon County.

A former coordinator for the Office of Homeland Security in Missouri, Paul Fennewald, told KMIZ that calls to police were warranted in these cases.

“That’s the first thing that ran through my mind that something bad could happen. If I had seen the same thing, I probably would have called somebody also,” he said.

The FBI spokesperson also told FOX 4 that just because they were contacted about a case doesn’t necessarily mean that the FBI is also investigating, and that the calls could come in out of an abundance of caution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you think they just want to talk with those trackless cell phones folks????
    Wake the hell up...
    These maggots need to be investigated and the traitor obama instead covers for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 12-10-2015 at 08:21 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks PixieStix, Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/09/multipl...se-suspicions/

Multiple cell phone purchases at 3 Missouri Walmarts raise suspicions

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In less than a week, law enforcement agencies in three different Missouri cities have investigated the purchase of large quantities of cell phones at Walmart stores. In two cases, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was contacted.

Last Saturday, KSPR reports that police were called to a Lebanon, Mo., Walmart when two men purchased about 60 cell phones early in the morning. Police tell KSPR that terrorists can use cell phones as bomb detonators in addition to using them for communication, and can be hard to track if prepaid.

KSPR says the men weren’t arrested because police say they hadn’t technically done anything wrong. However, the Laclede County Sheriff’s Office says it contacted the FBI.

An FBI spokesperson told FOX 4 on Wednesday that it’s standard procedure for law enforcement agencies to contact them if they deem something to be suspicious.

On Monday, KMIZ reports that Columbia police say they were alerted to something similar when several men bought dozens of phones at a Walmart late last week, and paid in cash.

“It’s not right, it doesn’t make any sense,” a witness told KMIZ. “Who’s going to order 50 phones for Christmas? Who does that?”

On Wednesday, the Macon County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating a similar report at a Macon Walmart:

The Macon County Sheriff's Office in coordination with the Macon Police Department is investigating the recent suspicious purchase of multiple cell phones made at the Macon Wal-Mart. Information has been collected and submitted to the FBI Saint Louis Office and Springfield Office. The information collected will be analyzed and compared to other occurrences throughout the United States. The Macon County Sheriff's Office is committed to the safety of the citizens and visitors of Macon County.

A former coordinator for the Office of Homeland Security in Missouri, Paul Fennewald, told KMIZ that calls to police were warranted in these cases.

“That’s the first thing that ran through my mind that something bad could happen. If I had seen the same thing, I probably would have called somebody also,” he said.

The FBI spokesperson also told FOX 4 that just because they were contacted about a case doesn’t necessarily mean that the FBI is also investigating, and that the calls could come in out of an abundance of caution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you think they just want to talk with those trackless cell phones folks????
    Wake the hell up...
    These maggots need to be investigated and the traitor obama instead covers for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr
    I wonder what ethnicity the "men" were?

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I wonder what ethnicity the "men" were?
    Reports were they were not white men and they were of the muslim faith judging by the beards and goat-loving aroma dripping from them.
    Of course they were damn muzzies!!!

Buying untraceable phones to use to detonate bombs ......

But dont worry about it because the bambastard is right on top of it all.
    As he sent word to be sure and give them a CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT and big smile on the way out... .. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Perianne, PixieStix, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Reports were they were not white men and they were of the muslim faith judging by the beards and goat-loving aroma dripping from them.

As he sent word to be sure and give them a CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT and big smile on the way out... .. -Tyr
    And a "Thank You for shopping at WalMart!"

And also wishing them a Merry Christmas...

Last edited by indago; 12-11-2015 at 05:59 AM.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

these killers are lining up another hot lunch for us

10. Thanks Perianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

dozens of propane tanks stolen in MO

story

Tenth Somali-American arrested in Minnesota for aiding ISIS

link

this has attack written all over it IMO

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    dozens of propane tanks stolen in MO

story

Tenth Somali-American arrested in Minnesota for aiding ISIS

link

this has attack written all over it IMO
    Chill dude, the all powerful obama of OZ has it under control.
    Our problem is that his control is in alliance with our nation's enemies! A sad and a very dire and dangerous fact.
    Iran owns him.... -Tyr

14. Thanks namvet, PixieStix, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Our problem is that his control is in alliance with our nation's enemies! A sad and a very dire and dangerous fact.
    Iran owns him.... -Tyr
    well this is in my state so in a nutshell me and my glock won't have far to travel for open season

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Such a way with words.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

18. Thanks Perianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Iran owns him.... -Tyr
    He's got shit under control? I'm wondering what I'd tell MY wife about making a music video when she's supposed to be the First Lady? I'm thinking "go ahead" ain't on the list.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

20. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Of course, if they had each ordered 60 guns, no one would have been the least bit suspicious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Of course, if they had each ordered 60 guns, no one would have been the least bit suspicious.
    That was a dumb comment.

23. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

cell phones and stolen gas grill tanks. hmmm

from a friend:

"This happened to me when I was working at the old Wal-Mart in Arnold, MO. I was getting the parking lot trash and one of the trash cans had about 24 empty cell phone packages in it. First, I thought that someone might shop lifted from the store, but that wasn't the case. Our head of security got really interested, wanted t know which trash can it was and called someone in LE about it. Learned later that these where the same kind of cell phone used in making IEDs in Iraq."

my best friend lives in Arnold, MO

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    cell phones and stolen gas grill tanks. hmmm

from a friend:

"This happened to me when I was working at the old Wal-Mart in Arnold, MO. I was getting the parking lot trash and one of the trash cans had about 24 empty cell phone packages in it. First, I thought that someone might shop lifted from the store, but that wasn't the case. Our head of security got really interested, wanted t know which trash can it was and called someone in LE about it. Learned later that these where the same kind of cell phone used in making IEDs in Iraq."

my best friend lives in Arnold, MO
    Arnold... hahaha. Funny name for a town. Is your friend's name also Arnold?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Arnold... hahaha. Funny name for a town. Is your friend's name also Arnold?
    no his name is Greg. we served together in Nam

Located in the Saint Louis metro area, the region was named after George Arnold, the city’s first post master. The area was previously known as "Flamm City" and "Maxville." The first European to settle in the region was Jean Baptiste Gamache. Telegraph lines were originally built here after 1850. The city of Arnold was incorporated in 1972.