Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
One of the main reasons why I posted this was because, unlike me, my paternal grandfather represented most of the ideals embraced by many hard core conservatives.
My grandfather enlisted in the armed forces after Pearl Harbor, but was tossed out of basic training when they discovered he was only 16. They let him back in a couple of years later and he spent two years in the Pacific. He was training for the invasion of Japan when the war ended.
My dad said he knew every racial and ethnic curse word known to exist and probably a few more.

My grandfather was as far to the right as you could imagine. He thought Reagan was too liberal. We won't even go into his thoughts on JFK's assassination.
What does that have to do with anything? My mother thinks like you. We can't even discuss politics because she's a fruitloop like YOU. I fall asleep watching tv, she shows up and they're hammering Hillary on one of her usual lies and she tries to get in my ass. Don't come in MY house and tell ME what I can watch on MY tv, and don't try to tell me what to think.

Unless you're the executor of the estate, all you have to do is sit back and wait. And if you ever want to find out who you REALLY are related to, have some family members around. They're arguing over who gets what before the body's cold.