Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Have you seen a thread on this site where Christians have been murdered and posters have made 'I hope so' comments?
    So Christians are your enemy??

Go eat a cheeseburger. Or even better, a pork sandwich.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    So Christians are your enemy??
    No, you're welcome to explain the thought process that got you from my post to yours.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

No, you're welcome to explain the thought process that got you from my post to yours.
    I already knew you considered Christians your enemies. I'll let you figure out what I meant above. I am done spelling things out for you.

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Its acutally the same reason everytime, usually with a different word or two in order to fit the context of the post I'm quoting.
    Yes, you are consistent in your extremely infrequent condemnation of Islam. You don't have that issue with christianity. You don't need to be 'asked a question' in order to respond. You find something to condemn within christianity in many a thread. My firm belief is that you simply have more hatred within you about christianity than you do islam. Or you have more of an issue with christianity than you do islam. That's what your lengthy posting on religion shows. You have no issue posting on other issues that folks agree on, but suddenly you'll claim that you don't post condemnation about Islam, because what's the point, as everyone else already says the same thing. Weird is all. I'm not claiming you like Islam or are somehow a muslim, so don't get me wrong.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I can explain you easily. It's as much what you DON'T say as what you do. You're quick to jump all over Christians and the military and conservatives; yet, you're silent when some jackass towelhead commits a crime. You're quite obvious.

And it sucks to me that you always want to blame the same people that created you. You couldn't exist without us. You'd be dead, probably still running your mouth. Your mouth ain't going to win a fight for your life, bubba.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I can explain you easily. It's as much what you DON'T say as what you do. You're quick to jump all over Christians and the military and conservatives; yet, you're silent when some jackass towelhead commits a crime. You're quite obvious.

And it sucks to me that you always want to blame the same people that created you. You couldn't exist without us. You'd be dead, probably still running your mouth. Your mouth ain't going to win a fight for your life, bubba.
    He'd be saluting the swastika instead of the faggot flag.

9. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I already knew you considered Christians your enemies. I'll let you figure out what I meant above. I am done spelling things out for you.
    Another classic convo for the DP archives
    "So Christians are your enemy?"
    "No"
    "I already knew you considered Christians your enemies"

Honestly I don't even know why you wait for my replies when you could just carry on by yourself.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

"No"

Honestly I don't even know why you wait for my replies when you could just carry on by yourself.
    Me personally, I don't think you see christians as your enemy. I just think you have a problem with christianity. A pretty good sized problem.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

"No"

In this case, you're correct. I wondered, "Does this post mean he thinks Christians are his enemies ?". So I posted the question. Then the more I thought about how much you bash Christians, I shouldn't have had to ask because I already knew.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yes, you are consistent in your extremely infrequent condemnation of Islam. You don't have that issue with christianity. You don't need to be 'asked a question' in order to respond. You find something to condemn within christianity in many a thread. My firm belief is that you simply have more hatred within you about christianity than you do islam. Or you have more of an issue with christianity than you do islam. That's what your lengthy posting on religion shows. You have no issue posting on other issues that folks agree on, but suddenly you'll claim that you don't post condemnation about Islam, because what's the point, as everyone else already says the same thing. Weird is all. I'm not claiming you like Islam or are somehow a muslim, so don't get me wrong.
    Ya'know it's almost half tempting to say 'Hell yeah Christianity is much worse than Islam' and declare forth than never going to post negatively on any thoughts/words/actions of a Muslim/Islamic source *just* because so many people here seem to get curiously annoyed that they think I don't post enough about Islam,
    and I think if it was just about any other topic of conversation I would, but this ones just a little too important to play such foolery with, which is a shame in two respects.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ya'know it's almost half tempting to say 'Hell yeah Christianity is much worse than Islam' and declare forth than never going to post negatively on any thoughts/words/actions of a Muslim/Islamic source *just* because so many people here seem to get curiously annoyed that they think I don't post enough about Islam,
    and I think if it was just about any other topic of conversation I would, but this ones just a little too important to play such foolery with, which is a shame in two respects.
    I don't find it odd if someone doesn't speak out about islam. We have others as well on this board that never enter the muslim threads. It's when someone talks a lot of religion, and why they have issues with religion, I would assume that would go across the spectrum. For example, if there was an incident where a priest was involved with a child and it was just exposed - you don't see a thread on it here yet. Be honest, do you then post a thread to make sure that this story is seen? Similar scenario, there is some sort of incident by islamist extremists/terrorists which results in the deaths of 10+. You don't see the story posted yet. Be honest, do you post it? I "think" I can answer that, based on your history of replies over the years, and threads you have started over the years on religious subjects.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You're missing the point, Superstar. It isn't that you post negatively about Christians. It's that you NEVER post negatively about Muslims. So how about YOU quit the follery because as it appears, the only person you are fooling is YOU. When everyone else is looking right through your game and saying the same things, you might want to consider your position.

You apologize for everything that is wrong. Don't like Christians. Don't like the military. Think fags are fine n dandy.

DO you stand for anything normal?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

He'd be saluting the swastika instead of the faggot flag.
    ... and I, as a Brit, agree ! Sooner or later Hitler would've got around to invading. He'd have found us a tough nut to crack (thanks to Churchill's Conservative leadership) ... but we lacked the resources to prevail indefinitely.

Had we been ruled by Leftieism instead, with Churchill never supplying input ... we'd have just become another France in double-quick time.

Yes, Noir. We have much to thank the Americans for.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're missing the point, Superstar. It isn't that you post negatively about Christians. It's that you NEVER post negatively about Muslims. So how about YOU quit the follery because as it appears, the only person you are fooling is YOU. When everyone else is looking right through your game and saying the same things, you might want to consider your position.

You apologize for everything that is wrong. Don't like Christians. Don't like the military. Think fags are fine n dandy.

DO you stand for anything normal?

Gunny. Think about it. What could ever be normal, in any way, about someone who posts a photo of themself dressed as a Priest? It's more of a statement from Noir of how much DISRESPECT, and IGNORANCE he so freely shows to the rest of us. Telling us NOTHING he says, thinks, or writes can be taken seriously...EVER.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

20. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't find it odd if someone doesn't speak out about islam. We have others as well on this board that never enter the muslim threads. It's when someone talks a lot of religion, and why they have issues with religion, I would assume that would go across the spectrum. For example, if there was an incident where a priest was involved with a child and it was just exposed - you don't see a thread on it here yet. Be honest, do you then post a thread to make sure that this story is seen? Similar scenario, there is some sort of incident by islamist extremists/terrorists which results in the deaths of 10+. You don't see the story posted yet. Be honest, do you post it? I "think" I can answer that, based on your history of replies over the years, and threads you have started over the years on religious subjects.
    I'd say its most likely i don't post either.
    Looking at my actual thread history you'd have to look back to April 2013 when i made a thread about pedophile priests who were given payouts to encourage them to leave the priesthood without much noise...do you think in the following 3 years i haven't read about other current pedophile priest stories and passed on posting them here?