Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Samuel L. Jackson Wanted San Bernardino Killers to be ‘Some Crazy White Dude’

[Q
    UOTE]om/blog/mark-judge/samuel-l-jackson-wanted-san-bernardino-killers-be-some-crazy-white-dude?ref=yfp
    Samuel L. Jackson Wanted San Bernardino Killers to be ‘Some Crazy White Dude’

By Mark Judge | December 28, 2015 | 4:01 PM EST
    Shares

Samuel L. Jackson (AP)
    Actor Samuel L. Jackson recently told the Hollywood Reporter that he wished the Islamic terrorists who killed 14 and wounded 22 in San Bernardino, California had instead been a white male.

The attack occurred on December 2. Muslim married couple Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik targeted a San Bernardino Department of Public Health training event and holiday party.

In the Hollywood Reporter, Jackson expressed disappointed in the identities of the killers, arguing that it resulted in prejudice against Muslims, who “become the new young black men”:

"When that thing happened in France, we were sitting there going, 'Oh, my God, these terrorists!' And I can't even tell you how much that day the thing that happened in San Bernardino — I was in Hawaii — how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude, and not really some Muslims, because it's like: 'Oh, [expletive]. It's here. And it's here in another kind of way.' Now, okay, it happened on an Army base and it happened somewhere else. But now? It's like they have a legitimate reason now to look at your Muslim neighbor, friend, whatever in another way. And they become the new young black men."
    Jackson is currently starring in the Quentin Tarantino film "The Hateful Eight."[/QUOTE]

And this maggot Jackson will get praised for this prejudice and hatred of whites! Its the liberal philosophy, hate and destroy your enemy--the white Christians!!
    And they have an entire political party, the feds and that maggot in charge now doing just that.
    I'd slap the hell out of him if we ever met face to face, but then again I am no appeaser/coward as are the libs.

Where was that asshole's expression of sorrow for those innocent people that those Jihadists murdered?

how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude,

^^^^^(Just "another" the idiot says) How many crazy white dudes have been gunning down innocent people while crying out Allah is great???
    You see, this is how libs work, make a false narrative then cry out about it..And always to show how they and only they are so compassionate! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks jimnyc, Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No surprise, he's had racist words/views in the past. I'm sure folks like him would like to see some more white folks being the ones involved in murders and such, just so that he/they can then hate some more and have some to point fingers at. Same with the police. Some point fingers before shit even happens, just itching and looking for reasons to go after them.

This is from a man who outright admitted he voted for Obama because he was black.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Trigg thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No surprise, he's had racist words/views in the past. I'm sure folks like him would like to see some more white folks being the ones involved in murders and such, just so that he/they can then hate some more and have some to point fingers at. Same with the police. Some point fingers before shit even happens, just itching and looking for reasons to go after them.

This is from a man who outright admitted he voted for Obama because he was black.
    Filthy rich and still a piece of shit.
    Look at the massive wealth he has attained under we slave masters!
    Damn we must be slipping big time, eh?? -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I get tired of these dumbass actors. Do what you're good at and STFU. There are several I won't even watch their crap just because they think being good in HS drama makes them qualified politicians.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Filthy rich and still a piece of shit.
    Look at the massive wealth he has attained under we slave masters!
    Damn we must be slipping big time, eh?? -Tyr
    There are quite a few racists I am aware of in Hollywoods acting circles. Probably quite a few from both sides. And more so from the female side! Yikes, Whoopie is one of the biggest offenders too.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I get tired of these dumbass actors. Do what you're good at and STFU. There are several I won't even watch their crap just because they think being good in HS drama makes them qualified politicians.
    Same with a lot of musicians who stand on stage and try to push politics and religion. I'm like, STFU, I'm here to hear the music you dipshit!!! The biggest offender in the music world would have to be Madonna, but I could be wrong.

12. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Same with a lot of musicians who stand on stage and try to push politics and religion. I'm like, STFU, I'm here to hear the music you dipshit!!! The biggest offender in the music world would have to be Madonna, but I could be wrong.
    Nah. She's second place to Kanye West. Too bad Sean Penn didn't take him on his plan to save the world during Katrina.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Nah. She's second place to Kanye West. Too bad Sean Penn didn't take him on his plan to save the world during Katrina.
    That's right, I forgot Kanye somehow! Probably because I hate the Kardashians so much, and have been trying to block them out of my head, and he's getting caught up by association, which in this case is a good thing!

16. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

That's right, I forgot Kanye somehow! Probably because I hate the Kardashians so much, and have been trying to block them out of my head, and he's getting caught up by association, which in this case is a good thing!
    You could round up the whole lot and put them in a boat with a two inch hole in it for all I care. Or send them to ISIS where they belong.

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Samuel L. Jackson isn't the only idiot saying moonbat-grade shit like that.

Gabby and Petey Boy said the same thing right here on this board as the incident was unfolding.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

20. Thanks Drummond, jimnyc, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Bono...

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Bono...
    Yep, he's another huge one venturing into politics.

24. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Samuel L. Jackson Wanted San Bernardino Killers to be ‘Some Crazy White Dude’"

I like the guys acting...but man!...Thats pretty stupid....and sad...A lot of "white" dudes with jobs made him successful paying to see his movies....His deep racism is finally exposed...and overlaps the real problem of islamic terror and Ignorance ...Just like a Liberal in the long-run...Agenda comes first....Diluting America with like minded low-life entitled mind-sets to vote Democrat.

26. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Same with a lot of musicians who stand on stage and try to push politics and religion.
    That's why I don't listen to Springsteen anymore. I used to be a huge fan.

And I've never been much of a Beatles fan because of "Imagine". Stupid commie atheists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    That's why I don't listen to Springsteen anymore. I used to be a huge fan.

And I've never been much of a Beatles fan because of "Imagine". Stupid commie atheists.
    Yeah, Springsteen, while a good singer, has been pushing his beliefs since like the late 70's? Maybe early 80's? I think he started with "War", and then of course other anti-war crap. The Beatles? Never really listened to them as a fan. But not surprising that Bon Jovi made it a staple to cover song.