Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Concerns About Trump

Donald Trump assures us he will surround himself with the best people. But his national spokesperson, Katrina Pierson, is an avowed radical whose hero is Malcolm X.

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/299277146877214720

She has spoken poorly of Christians repeatedly.

Perhaps she is a hired gun and as such is an attack dog. If so, and that is what Trump wanted, then job well done. But it does bring some concern to me.

More on this issue is here.

Any thoughts?

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAler t*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAl ert*

Obviously you are a Trump hater Perianne.

Instead of picking on Trump you should never say anything bad about him.
    And just say bad things about all the other candidates.

this advisor will have nothing to do with anything ever.
    Can anyone show me where Advisors ever made a law or wrote an executive order?
    no . of course not.
    I didn't think so.

And what is this advisor going to do anyway? Raise Malcolm X from the grave to kill white people? LOL! chortle chortle.

I'll sleep fine at night knowing that Trump has got the best for america in mind. i can tell.
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-25-2016 at 05:12 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAler t*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAlert*SarcasmAl ert*

Obviously you are a Trump hater Perianne.

Instead of picking on Trump you should never say anything bad about him.
    And just say bad things about all the other candidates.

this advisor will have nothing to do with anything ever.
    Can anyone show me where Advisors ever made a law or wrote an executive order?
    no . of course not.
    I didn't think so.

And what is this advisor going to do anyway? Raise Malcolm X from the grave to kill white people? LOL! chortle chortle.

I'll sleep fine at night knowing that Trump has got the best for america in mind. i can tell.
    Malcom X didn't kill white people. He was part of the Civil Rights movement in the 60s. It has no place in our time except that blacks want to keep the white guilt trip alive. He broke from his own group because they were too radical for him. IIRC, it was them that murdered him.

Black Muslims in the US are weirdo's. Arab Islamists would kill them too.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks revelarts, glockmail thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default And Trump Moves In

Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

7. Thanks LongTermGuy, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Good one!....and he would still have a lot more cleaning to do....all the `o` anti-American implants ..all through gov...court system...military...and Police...

9. Thanks Bilgerat, Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Good one!....and he would still have a lot more cleaning to do....all the `o` anti-American implants ..all through gov...court system...military...and Police...
    Good luck with that. Might as well retitle the thread Hillary moves in if Trump is the candidate.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Malcom X didn't kill white people. He was part of the Civil Rights movement in the 60s. It has no place in our time except that blacks want to keep the white guilt trip alive. He broke from his own group because they were too radical for him. IIRC, it was them that murdered him.

Black Muslims in the US are weirdo's. Arab Islamists would kill them too.
    You're right. Malcolm X didn't kill any white people or advocate for it either.
    But to hear some whites people reactions to him you'd think that he did.

and yes your right that he left the nation of Islam, he thought they were too radical and telling lies.
    he became a regular muslim and called whites, and those of other races in his faith his "brothers" .
    and changed his views from separation to being open to work with ANYONE including MLK and white reformers on civil rights issues.
    But somehow he's still portrayed in some minds of as a full on "racist".

He was Killed by former group associates and harassed and tracked by the FBI.

For the record he's a Hero of mine as well, as well as the slave owning Thomas Jefferson and John Brown. Read into that what you will.
    you don't have agree with everything a person says or does in their lives to hold them in high regard.
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-25-2016 at 05:47 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

12. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne, glockmail thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Your are right. Malcolm X didn't kill any white people or advocate for it either.
    But to hear some whites people reactions to him you'd think that he did.

and yes your right that he left the nation of Islam, he thought they were too radical and telling lies.
    he became a regular muslim and called whites, and those of other races in his faith his "brothers" .
    and changed his views from separation to being open to work with ANYONE including MLK and white reformers on civil rights issues.

He was Killed by former group associates and harassed and tracked by the FBI.

For the record he's a Hero of mine as well, as well as the slave owning Thomas Jefferson.
    you don't have agree with everything a person says or does in their lives to hold them in high regard.
    Try teaching that to some people around here.

14. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Good luck with that. Might as well retitle the thread Hillary moves in if Trump is the candidate.
    *You still "following" me around and commenting on nice comments I make "to other members" here?...and still whining about Trump? Again...*I was not talking to you...I was complimenting the Op`s post...You should get a life....Forget about me...and Trump...*Your starting to act like a little bitch...Relax ....enjoy life....cook yourself some dinner...make a cup of coffee...Geeezzzzs!

16. Thanks PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *You still "following" me around and commenting on nice comments I make "to other members" here?...and still whining about Trump? Again...*I was not talking to you...I was complimenting the Op`s post...You should get a life....Forget about me...and Trump...*Your starting to act like a little bitch...Relax ....enjoy life....cook yourself some dinner...make a cup of coffee...Geeezzzzs!
    Yeah right. I don't see your ID listed on the OP and as much as you and the other Trumpies would like to continue acting like little bitch leftwinger hypocrites telling others what to say and think, it ain't flying here. What's the difference between you and what you're crying about?

Now fuck off. You want a war with me, I'll give you little snivelling panty-wearing ass one you won't believe. Go stick to the threads you've already wrecked.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

How Trump thinks the press should be treated.

this is deeply troubling.
    I'm no fan of the MSM but what the heck?
    this guy is always tossing people out of his meetings that bug him.
    What kind of leadership does this remind you of?
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-25-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wonder if MalcolmX would have complained solely about white people and then ignored black deaths completely in places like Chicago?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

20. Thanks Jeff, Drummond, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

How Trump thinks the press should be treated.

this is deeply troubling.
    I'm no fan of the MSM but what the heck?
    this guy is always tossing people out of his meetings that bug him.
    What kind of leadership does this remind you of?

Let's be brutally honest here

This ass hat wasn't there to be a "reporter", he was there to simply pander to the Latino populace and stir shit.

He was allowed back in AFTER he halted his interrupting and posturing and The Donald answered his questions.

Don't be like the lame stream left wing media and tell the PART of the story that fits the agenda.
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

22. Thanks Perianne, jimnyc, Drummond, PixieStix thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

I wonder if MalcolmX would have complained solely about white people and then ignored black deaths completely in places like Chicago?
    Even Louis Faharkan (with all his faults) NOW is working in Chicago and other cities to help slow inner city deaths, crime, proverty etc..

I've posted before many of the efforts by various black leaders national, local, public, private religious and secular that are doing the same.
    but i guess you forgot about those post? And somehow those stories don't make it the top of FOX news or CNN 24/7 coverage on the inner city?

But should we IGNORE the police issue that weighs so heavily on the problem as well and other issues dealing with the nation as a whole?

I'm just asking
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-27-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Let's be brutally honest here
    This ass hat wasn't there to be a "reporter", he was there to simply pander to the Latino populace and stir shit.
    He was allowed back in AFTER he halted his interrupting and posturing and The Donald answered his questions.
    Don't be like the lame stream left wing media and tell the PART of the story that fits the agenda.
    you don't have security dismiss reporters. SHEESH! what the Heck is going on in this country.
    that's the kinda crap that communist dictators and totalitarians do Bilgerat.

reporters have been rude ... since... forever.

Sorry i don't give Trump a pass for "letting him back in"
    SHEESH "oh GREAT one thank you than yoouuu. for the privilege to come back.. and and ..to ask you a question the way you like to have it asked."
    That's BS!

Trump didn't even admit HE was the one that had him removed!

This guy has been raise with a slier spoon most of his life and is use to being treated with a certain amount of deference as a RICH BOY. He's bossy rude, and rarely if ever apologizes or thinks he's in the wrong. If he's like this now what do you expect he will do as president?

Can we get brutality honest answer to that?

25. Thanks Bilgerat thanked this post