Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default ....Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio endorses Trump

"Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he had received the endorsement

of Joe Arpaio, the prominent and controversial sheriff of Arizona’s
    <nobr style="margin-top: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Maricopa County</nobr>, whose unyielding efforts

to stop and expose undocumented immigrants has made him popular among conservatives across the

country.

“I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration,” Arpaio said in a
    <nobr style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">statement released</nobr> by the

campaign. “I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am

proud to support him as the best candidate for president of the United States of America.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ndorses-trump/

"Hey You"

2. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I love Sheriff Joe. They should clone him and every locale should have him as their sheriff.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    "Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he had received the endorsement

of Joe Arpaio, the prominent and controversial sheriff of Arizona’s
    <nobr style="margin-top: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Maricopa County</nobr>, whose unyielding efforts

to stop and expose undocumented immigrants has made him popular among conservatives across the

country.

“I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration,” Arpaio said in a
    <nobr style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">statement released</nobr> by the

campaign. “I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am

proud to support him as the best candidate for president of the United States of America.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ndorses-trump/

"Hey You"

Great. Being endorsed by Heinrich Himmler.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I loved this fat bastard for a few years now! He was one of the rare few that stood up from day one and said NO to the illegals trying to slither through his area. He's also a big supporter of the 2nd and folks arming themselves.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

IIRC, he went head-to-head with Obama and Holder over enforcing our immigration laws and rounding up illegals.

That makes him solid in my book.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

The left hates him, so that should tell you something.

I love him. I would love to have dinner with him. I already have my own pink underwear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I loved this fat bastard for a few years now! He was one of the rare few that stood up from day one and said NO to the illegals trying to slither through his area. He's also a big supporter of the 2nd and folks arming themselves.
    What the crap is that in your avatar? Is that rodent supposed to be a dog?

I am okay with Arpaio to a point. He goes too far. He demeans people. I'll walk around naked before I'd wear his pink shit and you ain't making me work. What are you going to do? Put me in jail? Stick me in a tent in the desert? The Corps did that shit to me for years.

His ideals might come from the right place but he goes to far, IMO. If you've ever ben stuck in jail and treated like an animal for something you had to spend a lot of money proving you didn't do, the story is different.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post

I love him. I would love to have dinner with him. I already have my own pink underwear.

!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

I am okay with Arpaio to a point. He goes too far. He demeans people.
    I'll walk around naked before I'd wear his pink shit and you ain't making me work. What are you going to do? Put me in jail? Stick me in a tent in the desert? The Corps did that shit to me for years.

His ideals might come from the right place but he goes to far, IMO. If you've ever ben stuck in jail and treated like an animal for something you had to spend a lot of money proving you didn't do, the story is different.
    The other boys there might like that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post

Can I take you out to dinner?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

I am okay with Arpaio to a point. He goes too far. He demeans people. I'll walk around naked before I'd wear his pink shit and you ain't making me work. What are you going to do? Put me in jail? Stick me in a tent in the desert? The Corps did that shit to me for years.

It's a possum from Australia!! Saw the little bugger yesterday and of course wanted him, but I suppose all I can actually get is this picture. Cute little bastard though!

No doubt, he's a tough bastard, and I think a little bit of an attention whore. But he's one of the rare few to thumb his nose at the feds and tell them to F off. And then he actually does catch the beaners, which is also great. And I know it wouldn't bother you in jail, but most of the idiots don't want to go there, so they put up with his demands, and it makes for good funny reading for me! And I've seen judges hand out MUCH worse and weird types of punishment than old joe.

But let's be realistic, how much does this really help? How is his support in Arizona? Does he have any pull outside of the state?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's a possum from Australia!! Saw the little bugger yesterday and of course wanted him, but I suppose all I can actually get is this picture. Cute little bastard though!

No doubt, he's a tough bastard, and I think a little bit of an attention whore. But he's one of the rare few to thumb his nose at the feds and tell them to F off. And then he actually does catch the beaners, which is also great. And I know it wouldn't bother you in jail, but most of the idiots don't want to go there, so they put up with his demands, and it makes for good funny reading for me! And I've seen judges hand out MUCH worse and weird types of punishment than old joe.

But let's be realistic, how much does this really help? How is his support in Arizona? Does he have any pull outside of the state?
    THAT is a possum? Looks like a rat with chihuahua ears.

Arpaio has his supporters. He's definitely a controversial figure. I watch all these Cop shows, Forensic Files, and Lockup and stuff lie that all the time. And I've been in jail for something I didn't do. Not to mention being on deployment is little different from being in jail.

If you aren't going to treat people as human beings then just kill them and be done with it. Arpaio goes out of his way to demean anyone in his jail.

Compare that to Angola in LA where the prisoners have a sense of worth and are self-supporting. They grow everything they eat. I'm rather curious as to when it started mattering who endorses who though.