Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Joe Scarborough: 'Fox News has just walked into the biggest Donald Trump trap'

Joe Scarborough: 'Fox News has just walked into the biggest Donald Trump trap'
    Business Insider By Colin Campbell
    6 hours ago
    

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has offered a fairly passionate defense of Donald Trump's decision to skip this Thursday's Fox News Republican presidential debate.
    Scarborough on Wednesday repeatedly supported Trump's claim that Fox host Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, was biased against Trump's presidential campaign.

At one point, Scarborough played a short highlight reel of Kelly's sharper words for Trump and for the media — including Scarborough's "Morning Joe" — regarding some of its relentless Trump coverage.

"That is just good, unbiased journalism," Scarborough said, sarcastically. "And if I were a candidate, I certainly would want that person asking me questions in a fair and a balanced way."

He added: "No, actually, as I said before, I would rather set myself on fire in front of the Fox News news studio than go on the debate stage with that."

Scarborough, a former Republican congressman whose show competes daily against Fox News, further argued that Fox chief Roger Ailes had made a mistake by standing so firmly against Trump.

Trump has repeatedly suggested Kelly would be unfair to him at the Thursday-night event. Fox dismissed Trump's criticism as unfounded and said Kelly would remain one of the three moderators of its debate.

After the network mocked Trump for polling his Twitter followers about whether he should go to the debate, given Kelly's alleged bias, the Republican front-runner announced he would boycott it.

"He's ahead by 20, 30 points. He's probably going to be the front-runner," Scarborough said at another point in his show. "And when you know that Fox News' viewers tend to trend older and white and male — and Donald Trump's most ardent supporters are older and white and male — is one anchor worth splitting the network's audience right down the middle?"
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-27-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Perianne, PixieStix, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Scarborough is a SHILL dressed in RINO clothes who hates FOX who won't hire him.

Joe has MONTHLY mental, and physical problems. Fitting for a wannabe Male.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

look who Megyn Kelly invites on her show to help slam Trump

500 pounds of pure pork shit

Tonight, Donald Trump’s months-long war with Fox News entered a chaotic and — for both sides — perilous new phase when Trump called Roger Ailes’s bluff and announced he was boycotting Fox’s debate to protest Megyn Kelly’s aggressive coverage of his campaign. Instead, Trump said he would host his own Iowa town hall to raise money for veterans and let other networks cover it.

One clear sign of the gravity of tonight’s development is the sense of confusion that is swirling throughout Fox. The network is split between Kelly’s allies like Brit Hume and conservative anchors that are furious that Kelly — who graces the cover of Vanity Fair this month — has become the face of the network. An anchor fumed that Kelly hosted Michael Moore on her program tonight and the lefty filmmaker defended her against Trump.

“That would be like Rachel Maddow laughing along with Charles Koch as he trashed Hillary Clinton!” the anchor said. One producer speculated that Fox could go “National Review” on Trump and start attacking him.
    Last edited by namvet; 01-27-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

They are both asswipes. He shouldn't have skipped the debate, though. Assuming he's skipping it.

Oh and Michael Moore is a fat disgusting piece of shit.

7. Thanks PixieStix, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    They are both asswipes. He shouldn't have skipped the debate, though. Assuming he's skipping it.

Oh and Michael Moore is a fat disgusting piece of shit.
    I could not agree more. And she treated moore like she should treat Trump. She is an absolute bitch
    We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. ~Theodore Roosevelt~

9. Thanks Perianne, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Joe Scarborough: 'Fox News has just walked into the biggest Donald Trump trap'
    Business Insider By Colin Campbell
    6 hours ago
    

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has offered a fairly passionate defense of Donald Trump's decision to skip this Thursday's Fox News Republican presidential debate.
    Scarborough on Wednesday repeatedly supported Trump's claim that Fox host Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, was biased against Trump's presidential campaign.

At one point, Scarborough played a short highlight reel of Kelly's sharper words for Trump and for the media — including Scarborough's "Morning Joe" — regarding some of its relentless Trump coverage.

"That is just good, unbiased journalism," Scarborough said, sarcastically. "And if I were a candidate, I certainly would want that person asking me questions in a fair and a balanced way."

He added: "No, actually, as I said before, I would rather set myself on fire in front of the Fox News news studio than go on the debate stage with that."

Scarborough, a former Republican congressman whose show competes daily against Fox News, further argued that Fox chief Roger Ailes had made a mistake by standing so firmly against Trump.

Trump has repeatedly suggested Kelly would be unfair to him at the Thursday-night event. Fox dismissed Trump's criticism as unfounded and said Kelly would remain one of the three moderators of its debate.

After the network mocked Trump for polling his Twitter followers about whether he should go to the debate, given Kelly's alleged bias, the Republican front-runner announced he would boycott it.

"He's ahead by 20, 30 points. He's probably going to be the front-runner," Scarborough said at another point in his show. "And when you know that Fox News' viewers tend to trend older and white and male — and Donald Trump's most ardent supporters are older and white and male — is one anchor worth splitting the network's audience right down the middle?"
    Doesn't Joe WHo-the-f-ever wish I knew and or cared who he is?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    look who Megyn Kelly invites on her show to help slam Trump

500 pounds of pure pork shit

Tonight, Donald Trump’s months-long war with Fox News entered a chaotic and — for both sides — perilous new phase when Trump called Roger Ailes’s bluff and announced he was boycotting Fox’s debate to protest Megyn Kelly’s aggressive coverage of his campaign. Instead, Trump said he would host his own Iowa town hall to raise money for veterans and let other networks cover it.

One clear sign of the gravity of tonight’s development is the sense of confusion that is swirling throughout Fox. The network is split between Kelly’s allies like Brit Hume and conservative anchors that are furious that Kelly — who graces the cover of Vanity Fair this month — has become the face of the network. An anchor fumed that Kelly hosted Michael Moore on her program tonight and the lefty filmmaker defended her against Trump.

“That would be like Rachel Maddow laughing along with Charles Koch as he trashed Hillary Clinton!” the anchor said. One producer speculated that Fox could go “National Review” on Trump and start attacking him.
    Just more proof that they were setting up another ambush on Trump.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Thanks namvet, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Doesn't Joe WHo-the-f-ever wish I knew and or cared who he is?
    Joe was only the messenger my friend, the post was the message.
    I am not trying to change your mind on your judgment on Trump as thats your business.
    I am putting information out here for all to see , then each can make their own judgment on it.-Tyr

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not sure if the mystery was realistic or not, but in case:

-----

Charles Joseph "Joe" Scarborough (/ˈskɑːrbɔːroʊ/; born April 9, 1963) is an American cable news and talk radio host, lawyer, author, and former politician. He is currently the co-host of Morning Joe on MSNBC, and previously hosted Scarborough Country on the same channel. Scarborough served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida. He was named in the 2011 Time 100 as one of the most influential people in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Scarborough
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

17. Thanks NightTrain, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Could a Trump supporter tell me what exactly they think Kelly will ask that will be so horrific, or will make Donald look bad?

Or are hard questions not supposed to be asked of the Donald.
    As Gunny said if you're the top dog you're going to get some flax. (or something like that)

But at this point it really has become a weirdo circus. ALL other voices are completely drowned out by the Trump Fox noise machine. the other candidates and the real issues are not even in the air.

this is a PR win for Trump and FOX. it is a true reality show.
    (almost makes you wonder if it's scripted like reality shows are)
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-28-2016 at 09:45 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Could a Trump supporter tell me what exactly they think Kelly will ask that will be so horrific, or will make Donald look bad?

Or are hard questions not supposed to be asked of the Donald.
    As Gunny said if you're the top dog you're going to get some flax. (or something like that)

But at this point it really has become a weirdo circus. ALL other voices are completely drowned out by the Trump Fox noise machine. the other candidates and the real issues are not even in the air.

this is a PR win for Trump and FOX. it is a true reality show.
    (almost makes you wonder if it's scripted like reality shows are)
    assuming you mean tonite he won't be there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

21. Thanks jimnyc, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Joe was only the messenger my friend, the post was the message.
    I am not trying to change your mind on your judgment on Trump as thats your business.
    I am putting information out here for all to see , then each can make their own judgment on it.-Tyr
    Look, I don't really care about Trump. That's maybe where I have an edge up. I don't like Trump as a Presidential candidate, nor do I like him shearing the GOP in half. Nobody's going to change my mind on that. It's cause and effect, and to an analytical mind, rather obvious.

IF he ends up the GOP candidate I'll be in line voting against the Dems just as I always do. That doesn't mean I have to like him or anything about his politics that blow whichever way the wind is going.

I didn't vote for Bush is second time around. I voted against that lying piece of shit coward Kerry who apparently is the dictionary definition of f*ck up and move up. He's probably just disappointed Obama has only one d*ck so he can get only one hole filled at a time (Sorry Abs).
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    See I was raised not to talk to or about ladies this way. No matter what their politics, religion or race.
    I was taught this kinda crap was unacceptable.
    This kinda thing is why I can't take seriously some people's judgment on my "personal or professional" ideas on how people should act.

( That adults running for public office say it and not ---goofy entertainers-- and it helps get them votes is freakin' sad.
    Maybe he'll call O'Rily a Big dum-dum-head tomorrow sheesh)
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-28-2016 at 10:42 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

24. Thanks Gunny thanked this post