Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Afghan boy suicide bombers

This was on Facebook, but then I did a search on "Abdul Samat bomber" and found stuff showing this is in fact real. And quite sad, and proves what some of us have been saying about radical islam and how they couldn't care less about using children and killing them.

-----

Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive

The mission was as simple as touching two wires together, the little boy was promised. The resulting blast would obliterate the American infidels — but God would spare him from the flame and shrapnel. Abdul Samat would be unharmed and free to run back to the men who had fitted his bomb vest.

Blindfolded and rigged with his explosive payload, the boy, who was about 13, was driven to his target in the Afghan city of Kandahar, after being plucked from the streets of Quetta in neighbouring Pakistan. Minutes before he was due to execute the attack, however, Abdul realised the lies of his recruiters seeking to turn him into a human bomb.

“When I opened my eyes, I saw it was a very black thing they wanted me to do,” he later recalled.

“I began to cry and shout. People came out of their houses and asked what was wrong. I showed them I had something in my vest. Then they were scared too and called the police who took the bombs off me.”

Afghan security officials say that Abdul’s story is not unusual. In the past year, insurgents have used a wave of child suicide bombers, some as young as 10, on the ruthless assumption that small boys can pass through checkpoints and security cordons more easily than men.

A senior Afghan intelligence official estimated that more than 100 had been intercepted in the past 12 months, including 20 from the Kandahar area in the south. The insurgents seek to exploit the innocence of their recruits and turn it into a weapon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...l-survive.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Disgusting !!

Lets see these terrorist feel it's OK to use children to kill, they feel if their daughter's gets raped it's right to kill her. woman in general are treated like animals, they love kids, just not the way most folks love them, they love the sex they get from them. Now with all that said why wouldn't the law abiding, peaceful Muzzies take the radicals out, unless of course just like Jafar, they all believe in the same sheot but some have the bags to go out and commit the deed while the others ( the peaceful ones ) just cheer them on. I say F em, kill em all and let Allah deal with them.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Life sure is cheap in the world of Muslim terrorists.

Cue libs to tell us how awful we Christians were in the 12th century.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Life sure is cheap in the world of Muslim terrorists.

Cue libs to tell us how awful we Christians were in the 12th century.
    ^^^ And by the usual suspects!!!
    All of which deny that they are muslim appeasers! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This was on Facebook, but then I did a search on "Abdul Samat bomber" and found stuff showing this is in fact real. And quite sad, and proves what some of us have been saying about radical islam and how they couldn't care less about using children and killing them.

-----

Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive

The mission was as simple as touching two wires together, the little boy was promised. The resulting blast would obliterate the American infidels — but God would spare him from the flame and shrapnel. Abdul Samat would be unharmed and free to run back to the men who had fitted his bomb vest.

Blindfolded and rigged with his explosive payload, the boy, who was about 13, was driven to his target in the Afghan city of Kandahar, after being plucked from the streets of Quetta in neighbouring Pakistan. Minutes before he was due to execute the attack, however, Abdul realised the lies of his recruiters seeking to turn him into a human bomb.

“When I opened my eyes, I saw it was a very black thing they wanted me to do,” he later recalled.

“I began to cry and shout. People came out of their houses and asked what was wrong. I showed them I had something in my vest. Then they were scared too and called the police who took the bombs off me.”

Afghan security officials say that Abdul’s story is not unusual. In the past year, insurgents have used a wave of child suicide bombers, some as young as 10, on the ruthless assumption that small boys can pass through checkpoints and security cordons more easily than men.

A senior Afghan intelligence official estimated that more than 100 had been intercepted in the past 12 months, including 20 from the Kandahar area in the south. The insurgents seek to exploit the innocence of their recruits and turn it into a weapon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...l-survive.html
    If you put a point on top of those hoods they'd look Just like the Klan. Wouldn't they?
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-28-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Jeff thanked this post