Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Iran's Khamenei calls Holocaust a Fake

Iran's supreme leader on Wednesday once again repeated provocative assertions about the Holocaust, defying the world on a day that it paused to remember the victims of the Nazi genocide in Europe.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei released a video in which he said America “assists the fake Zionist regime” and that when “they say in their slogans that they are opposed to terrorism and ISIS they are lying,” according to a translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

Of the Holocaust, Khamenei remarked: “It is not clear whether the core of this matter is a reality or not. Even if it is a reality, it is not clear how it happened...This is the ignorance that exists in today’s world. We should be awake. [Muslims] should know that we can stand up against the ignorance.” "Who assists the fake Zionist regime," Khamenei says in the video. "Who supports them, who clears the road for them, who stands behind them."

"It is Western powers headed by America that are doing so. This is while they say in their slogans that they are opposed to terrorism and ISIS."

"They are lying, they say things that aren't true. This is ignorance (Statue of Liberty)."

Khamenei then begins to cast aspersions on the veracity of the Holocaust, saying: "No one in European countries dares to speak about the Holocaust (Auschwitz)."

"While it is not clear whether the core of this matter is a reality or not, even if it is a reality, it is not clear how it happened," the supreme leader is heard saying.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Ira...er-says-443006
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Iran's supreme leader on Wednesday once again repeated provocative assertions about the Holocaust, defying the world on a day that it paused to remember the victims of the Nazi genocide in Europe.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei released a video in which he said America “assists the fake Zionist regime” and that when “they say in their slogans that they are opposed to terrorism and ISIS they are lying,” according to a translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

Of the Holocaust, Khamenei remarked: “It is not clear whether the core of this matter is a reality or not. Even if it is a reality, it is not clear how it happened...This is the ignorance that exists in today’s world. We should be awake. [Muslims] should know that we can stand up against the ignorance.” "Who assists the fake Zionist regime," Khamenei says in the video. "Who supports them, who clears the road for them, who stands behind them."

"It is Western powers headed by America that are doing so. This is while they say in their slogans that they are opposed to terrorism and ISIS."

"They are lying, they say things that aren't true. This is ignorance (Statue of Liberty)."

Khamenei then begins to cast aspersions on the veracity of the Holocaust, saying: "No one in European countries dares to speak about the Holocaust (Auschwitz)."

"While it is not clear whether the core of this matter is a reality or not, even if it is a reality, it is not clear how it happened," the supreme leader is heard saying.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Ira...er-says-443006
    Has Obama and Kerry agreed with him yet?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I don't know why he would deny it. Embrace it! He hates Jews and should revel in the thought of their demise. It's just another example of how goofy Arabs are.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

that's not keeping with his image

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Has Obama and Kerry agreed with him yet?
    Not yet but David Duke has been to Iran to a conference questioning the Holocaust that Ahmadinejad hosted back in 2006 and visited the M.E.several times to confer with their leaders and "historians" about it.

I hear David Duke is a Trump supporter.
    doesn't mean Trump agrees but since we're joking.

But it's a pretty sad thing that they'd deny and make it a part of their public life and rhetoric.
    But some groups and countries always seem to want to deny these kind of things. the Armenian genocide , Japanese against China atrocities, those mass slaughters and atrocities here in the americas.

Countries and groups have tendency to play down or even dismiss these kind of large horror shows.
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-29-2016 at 08:43 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Not yet but David Duke has been to Iran to a conference questioning the Holocaust that Ahmadinejad hosted back in 2006 and visited the M.E.several times to confer with their leaders and "historians" about it.

I hear David Duke is a Trump supporter.
    doesn't mean Trump agrees but since we're joking.

But it's a pretty sad thing that they'd deny and make it a part of their public life and rhetoric.
    But some groups and countries always seem to want to deny these kind of things. the Armenian genocide , Japanese against China atrocities, those mass slaughters and atrocities here in the americas.

Countries and groups have tendency to play down or even dismiss these kind of large horror shows.
    The rape of Nanking ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    The rape of Nanking ?
    yep, also they did some "medical" experimentation, had thousand of "comfort women" and use a lot of posion gas.
    Among the general war crap of occupying another country.
    probably shouldn't limit it against the Chinese. the Japanese did some horrific stuff all across the far East
    Last edited by revelarts; 01-29-2016 at 09:41 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

they did help Hitler hunt down Jews. never happened?? funny they're invading Germany now ive seen a lot of these mongoloids post on other forums. hilarious photos showing "benevolent" Nazi's providing food and clothing and wonderful living conditions in hotels with swimming pools etc (?) but i ask why are they all wearing striped pajamas and why the barbed wire fences?? well now those nasty ole' Jews turned on em and forced the Nazi's to kill em. hmmm OK yeah got it raghead. also it never happened because there no proof of any bodies. yeah where's the body's?? death camps?? they never existed. "sniff" whats that terrible oder and and why so much smoke coming out of all those chimneys??
    there you have it. it never happened.

the Jappo's and unit 731 link

I wonder why Tom Hanks who made so many millions off the greatest generation turned around and called them all racists??

11. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    they did help Hitler hunt down Jews. never happened?? funny they're invading Germany now ive seen a lot of these mongoloids post on other forums. hilarious photos showing "benevolent" Nazi's providing food and clothing and wonderful living conditions in hotels with swimming pools etc (?) but i ask why are they all wearing striped pajamas and why the barbed wire fences?? well now those nasty ole' Jews turned on em and forced the Nazi's to kill em. hmmm OK yeah got it raghead. also it never happened because there no proof of any bodies. yeah where's the body's?? death camps?? they never existed. "sniff" whats that terrible oder and and why so much smoke coming out of all those chimneys??
    there you have it. it never happened.

the Jappo's and unit 731 link

I wonder why Tom Hanks who made so many millions off the greatest generation turned around and called them all racists??
    Well just fine. Since you're in a mood, let's just go kill some towelheads and show some folk how it's done.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Well just fine. Since you're in a mood, let's just go kill some towelheads and show some folk how it's done.
    I would love some trigger time after all they are just targets

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    I would love some trigger time after all they are just targets
    As I've said repeatedly, turn us old fuckers loose. Just make sure we got a ride cuz we can't run anymore. And don't hand me some new fangled gadget. I want an M40-A1.

Those asshats wouldn't know how to handle us. It'd be "these old fuckers are kicking our asses". I'd trust going out with most of y'all before I would some of these limp dicks that spend all their time running their sucks nowadays.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

As I've said repeatedly, turn us old fuckers loose. Just make sure we got a ride cuz we can't run anymore. And don't hand me some new fangled gadget. I want an M40-A1.

Those asshats wouldn't know how to handle us. It'd be "these old fuckers are kicking our asses". I'd trust going out with most of y'all before I would some of these limp dicks that spend all their time running their sucks nowadays.

you shoot em ill bury em

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post