Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    He's just as lucky and she's just as good looking-though in a different way than a guy.

Yes. She is simply awesome and I'm incredibly lucky to have her as my wife.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

5. Thanks Kathianne, Jeff, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Yes. She is simply awesome and I'm incredibly lucky to have her as my wife.
    Not as lucky as I am

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    A solution is coming soon.
    Do explain.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

8. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Not as lucky as I am

Nuh uh!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Jeez Jim.
    Sure, cut off 3 words of my entire post and try to make meaning out of it. My point was that I am not, IF you read the rest of my post. Sure, I'm awesome, and may THINK I am at times, but then I look around and find out that other races are better than me.

But then there are folks from every race out there that are better than me in all of those traits.
    I suppose if you left this sentence as well, instead of just 3 words, it would have made more sense.

Btw, I also think I'm the best QB in the world, but then I watch NFL and realize I'm not. I also think I'm the hottest guy in the world, until I realize that the chicks ain't hitting on me. I also think I'm the smartest man in the world, until I discuss/debate things with folks, and then find out I'm not.

Also, Peri outright asks me -
    Do you not think you are superior to certain other races? Be honest.
    And I replied with
    Here's why I think the answer to that is no...
    So now I will say Jeez Noir, READ before replying.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Agreed, it's relentless.
    Relentless? LOL

How many of us? How many posts? Is anyone allowed to place others on ignore? Are we able to avoid threads that even have the words RACISM and other obvious words in them, or is it better to bitch?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Liberals, like Noir, judge white women who won't sleep with blacks as being racist.
    Sad, but true. It staggers me that they even think they've a RIGHT to be judgemental on this AT ALL. But it shouldn't .. Lefties are the ultimate control freaks, after all. Their version of heaven, I'm sure, is that we all had electrodes in our brains and were remote-controlled by some Leftie Central command centre ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I am still dreaming of a white Christmas...

17. Thanks Drummond, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    You know, it's sad to say but I'm beginning to think that the name of the board should be changed to Debate Racist.

That's a mighty big brush you've got there, Rev.

19. Thanks Drummond, Bilgerat thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

My personal rule is this- if it is true then its not racist to say it , regardless of which race its about.
    Each race has certain genetic traits and cultural identity. Now some are negative traits that are primarily within a certain race. If its a TRUTH then its not racist to say that or even to point in out for any number of reasons.
    I had this out with logroller long ago- in which he basically cried out, "yes truth can be racist"!
    He was wrong, TRUTH is not to be denied. If Truth is a terrible negative attached to a race, then denying it as a reality means -there will be no effort made within that race to counter that bad
    and negative thing !
    Sad , but this is especially true of the black race in America. For several reasons they are being encouraged(by dems primarily for political gain, "votes") to not become ambitious, hard working and responsible human beings!
    Which simply plays into the natural tendency they have to want to not work but instead play and procreate , etc.
    What virile young man does not want to have tons of sex with different women??
    Yet that is a negative because of the fact they can not and simply will not bear the responsibility of the future sacrifices needed to raise any children from those activities which they abandon wholesale..
    Now, I've said enough for the usual libs in-hiding here to blast me, so have at it..
    I know how to blast back.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

21. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sure, cut off 3 words of my entire post and try to make meaning out of it. My point was that I am not, IF you read the rest of my post. Sure, I'm awesome, and may THINK I am at times, but then I look around and find out that other races are better than me.

I suppose if you left this sentence as well, instead of just 3 words, it would have made more sense.

Btw, I also think I'm the best QB in the world, but then I watch NFL and realize I'm not. I also think I'm the hottest guy in the world, until I realize that the chicks ain't hitting on me. I also think I'm the smartest man in the world, until I discuss/debate things with folks, and then find out I'm not.

And I replied with

LIBS LOVE TO ALTER POSTS BY OMISSION THEN CRY FOUL ON THE POSTER..
    I THINK THEY DO THAT OUT OF HABIT AND/OR ROUTINE TRAINING GARNERED FROM THE PHILOSOPHY THAT ANY LIE TO WIN IS OK!
    We have one member here that is his trademark IMHO its not NOIR..--TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

23. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

And I replied with

Regardless of what cavaets you add, if you genuinely think you are superior because of your race only to find that your wrong, then there's an issue. The issue being that you think you're superior becuase of your race and *have* to be proven wrong.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Sad, but true. It staggers me that they even think they've a RIGHT to be judgemental on this AT ALL. But it shouldn't .. Lefties are the ultimate control freaks, after all. Their version of heaven, I'm sure, is that we all had electrodes in our brains and were remote-controlled by some Leftie Central command centre ....
    With all respect, @Drummond, I am hijacking the meaning of your post.

What if we all had electrodes in our brains that could say what we think deep down inside? Would that many actually agree with me on issues, but feel the need to be politically correct?

In a debate earlier in the year, I was with that goofy Augusto, I said this:

I must admit you have me at a disadvantage. I had never considered that Latinos think of themselves as superior to anyone.
    It really took me off guard. A Venezuelan thinks himself better than someone else? Maybe better than a Puerto Rican, I might agree, but better than a white person like me?

It made me realize that not all people understand their place on the genetic scale. Apparently all people think highly of themselves and consider themselves if not better, than at least equal to others.

Blacks, for example, like to think of themselves as intellectual equals to whites. They are clearly superior in strength and athletic abilities. So when you combine the two (equal in intelligence, but superior in athletics) that produces a superior race.

Perhaps I will grant that when looking at the overall picture (like intellect and athletic ability), different races balance out to more or less "equal". But it is ridiculous to think that all races are equal in all things.