Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Look this question only comes up as far as race goes.
so @Perianne @Drummond will you address my Fantasy question.

wild hypotheticals. Just a twist on an old idea.
What if all the races went back to their home contents and HAD to STAY THERE exclusively. ZERO travel, ZERO immigration, ZERO Trade. NONE. Each area had to be COMPLETELY self suffient. ZERO war between continents allow, only within your boarders with those of your on race/culture.

Would many look favorably of that kind of arrangement? If it were really possible.

Mixed Raced people's or folks that like "race mixing" or just don't have deep "concerns" about living together with other races (or "cultures") could be granted a homeland. Maybe New Zealand. All the aboriginal people from there can go live in Australia with the other native Australians, NO other races.

So North and South America would go back to the Native Americans.
Asia would be exclusively Asian.
the middle east would be exclusively Middle Eastern --Arab and Persian--.
Israel exclusively Jewish .(all Jews from around the world would have to move to Israel, all other races gone. a WALL around the nation.)
Kurds get a homeland too.
Africa would be exclusively African.
Europe would be exclusively White European.

Would you more be happy then, and not so "concerned" about all the other races and religions that constantly threaten to wipe us out of existance?
Would the world be a better place?
Perianne has a point .. you're trying to polarise this into a purely race argument. I, too, will not be drawn down that path. 'Sorry'.

I do have one observation to make, though ... any propositions enacted in Britain remotely resembling the argument you're pushing, would see the UK's NHS system (be it Scottish, English, Welsh ..) collapse at a stroke. The UK Government, in order to keep our NHS going, has had to take from countries clear across the world for its manpower !

Such is the ultimate unworkability of a State-run NHS-style system, because how many countries could hope to copy us in that, to make THEIR versions of it work ??