Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Man Decapitates Grandparents

Soulless.

A 20-year-old man allegedly shot and decapitated his grandparents inside an Oklahoma City home that doubled as a day care, where three small children were found huddled inside the attached garage, police said Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/10/us/okl...iref=obnetwork

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Black Princeton Professor Goes Off On Social Media Following Her Arrest

Vibe
    Richy Rosario
    Vibe
    February 10, 2016
    Black Princeton Professor Goes Off On Social Media Following Her Arrest
    Dr. Imani Perry isn't her for the unfair treatment of police officers to minorities. Herself included.
    Princeton Professor Imani Perry is protesting against an arrest during a traffic stop last Saturday (Feb 6). Dr.Perry says she was discriminated against my two white police officers because of her race; she ended up handcuffed to a table at the local police station.
    The professor of African-American studies was allegedly driving at 67 miles per hour in a 45 mph zone, at around 9:30 am. So when the two officers—a man, and a woman—stopped her, they found that her driving privileges were suspended, and a warrant was issued for her arrest for two unpaid ticket violations stemming from 2013.
    “The warrant commands the officer to take the person into custody,” Captain Sutter of the Princeton Police Department said, according to The New York Times.
    Still, in a Facebook post by Dr. Perry she claims she was arrested for a single parking ticket. She says that she was humiliated and scared when she was forced to be body searched by a male police—coupled with the officers involved telling her that it was her fault, and she brought the situation against herself.
    “There are a number of commentators online who have repeated to me an all-too-common formulation: ‘Well, if you hadn’t done anything wrong, this wouldn’t have happened,’ she wrote. “But this demand for behavioral perfection from Black people in response to disproportionate policing and punishment is a terrible red herring.”
    Subsequently, she was held free after paying $130.00 in overdue fines, according to Captain Sutter. He also alluded that nothing was abnormal about the way the case was handled, he said the male officer just searched the “exterior portion of her clothing,” which means the pockets of her jacket with her shoes.
    He also mentioned that it was not a requirement for a female officer to check her, especially considering how there are only eight female cops on staff.

“There are a number of commentators online who have repeated to me an all-too-common formulation: ‘Well, if you hadn’t done anything wrong, this wouldn’t have happened,’ she wrote. “But this demand for behavioral perfection from Black people in response to disproportionate policing and punishment is a terrible red herring.”
    Subsequently, she was held free after paying $130.00 in overdue fines, according to Captain Sutter. He also alluded that nothing was abnormal about the way the case was handled, he said the male officer just searched the “exterior portion of her clothing,” which means the pockets of her jacket with her shoes.
    He also mentioned that it was not a requirement for a female officer to check her, especially considering how there are only eight female cops on staff.
    Regardless of Sutter’s justifications, there is no denying the racial tensions that police departments all around the country have caused to the killings of individuals like Eric Garner in Staten Island; Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; and Sandra Bland in Texas.
    In addition to her Facebook message, Perry also took to Twitter to share her story. Here is how she broke her experience down:
    Yesterday, on my way to work, I was arrested in Princeton Township for a single parking ticket three years ago…
    — Imani Perry (@imaniperry) February 7, 2016
    The police refused to allow me to make a call before my arrest, so that someone would know where I was…
    There was a male and a female officer, but the male officer did the body search before cuffing me and putting me in the squad car.
    I was handcuffed to a table at the station.
    “We already know it IS the standard protocol for people in poor Black, Indigenous, and Latino communities to experience disproportionate police surveillance, harassment, violence, and punishment,” she wrote. “That is the graver injustice. I’m asking you to understand that my experience, and my feelings, are directly and intimately tied to that larger truth. We unquestionably have a serious problem with policing in this society.”
    What are your thoughts on Dr. Perry’s claims?
    So in other words, evidence shows that she lied her sorry ass off, which is typical in over 95% of racism charges.
    And that piece of shit is a Princeton college professor(shows how far its fallen) had -- her driving privileges suspended, and a warrant was issued for her arrest for two unpaid ticket violations stemming from 2013.
    From over two years ago!

Wow, are we to believe 1. that she doesnt make enough money to pay for those two parking violations or 2. do we believe she said " ffkk -it " , like so many blacks do?
    Thus bringing it on herself just as the two cops told her.
    I've been seeing this crap for 4 decades now--blacks thinking that our laws should not apply to them!
    Then crying when they are finally caught.
    Her sorry ass would never be teaching a child of mine.
    By her example and actions she should be fired but instead her liberal college will praise and very likely promote her in some way.
    And this example is typical of how--they -- act IMHO.-TYR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another example of what we have to deal with.....

16/02/10/us/oklahoma-grandparents-decapitated-daycare/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial&iref=obnetwork
    Man allegedly decapitates grandparents at Oklahoma home day care

By Greg Botelho, CNN
    Updated 1:49 PM ET, Wed February 10, 2016
    Quinton Laster, 20, faces two counts of 1st degree murder in his grandparents' deaths.
    Quinton Laster, 20, faces two counts of 1st degree murder in his grandparents' deaths.
    Story highlights
    Police found the 20-year-old grandson outside and his slain grandparents inside an Oklahoma City home
    3 small children were found safe in a garage attached to the house, which doubled as a daycare
    (CNN)A 20-year-old man allegedly shot and decapitated his grandparents inside an Oklahoma City home that doubled as a day care, where three small children were found huddled inside the attached garage, police said Wednesday.

In a news release, Oklahoma City police chronicled how officers had gone to a home around 2 p.m. (3 p.m. ET) the previous day for a welfare check.

Officers spotted Quinton Laster, 20, outside -- and kept him there, detained, as they ventured into the house.

There, they found the dead bodies of 59-year-old Sharon Reed and 78-year-old James Reed.

"Both victims had been shot and decapitated," said police, who later added that the Reeds were Laster's grandparents.

In a covered garage attached to the home, police discovered three small children who'd been part of the on-site day care.

Police said, "The children were unharmed, removed from the scene, and later united with their families."

Images from CNN affiliate KFOR showed police cars, an ambulance and police tape strung all around the stand-alone, single-family home.

Laster is being held on two counts of first-degree murder.
    What they will not dare say in the headline is "a black man" ....... --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 02-10-2016 at 06:38 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    I just posted that article in another thread . Then find it here by you. Great minds do think alike.

Notice how the headlines do not mention that he is a black man??
    Just like when three blacks rob and beat somebody half to death--headlines will say three men.
    Political correctness does not allow for identifying one of the dem protected groups, blacks, muzzy's, etc.
    They try to hold that information back as long as possible...
    Typical dem/lib(maggots) actions.. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I just posted that article in another thread . Then find it here by you. Great minds do think alike.

Notice how the headlines do not mention that he is a black man??
    Just like when three blacks rob and beat somebody half to death--headlines will say three men.
    Political correctness does not allow for identifying one of the dem protected groups, blacks, muzzy's, etc.
    They try to hold that information back as long as possible...
    Typical dem/lib(maggots) actions.. --Tyr
    Oh, I'm sorry, @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot. I thought about searching for it, but didn't. My bad, sir. I will ask a mod to combine or delete this thread.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

To mods. Here is the link to the other submission:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ing-Her-Arrest

8. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot. I thought about searching for it, but didn't. My bad, sir. I will ask a mod to combine or delete this thread.
    Dont do that, yours was before mine.
    MINE WAS A COMMENT IN A THREAD NOT POSTED AS A THREAD..
    LEAVE AS IS..
    I was not complaining--instead I was celebrating great minds thinking alike. -TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 02-10-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Dont do that, yours was before mine.
    MINE WAS A COMMENT IN A THREAD NOT POSTED AS A THREAD..
    LEAVE AS IS.. -TYR
    I have already notified the mods. They can do as they choose. But you are right, we have great conservative minds and we nearly always think alike. I love you, sir.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Merged.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

12. Thanks Perianne thanked this post