Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Latest Poll-Trump Up/Rubio Down

CNN Poll:

Poll Date Sample Trump Cruz Rubio Carson Kasich Spread
    RCP Average 2/14 - 2/27 -- 35.6 19.8 17.4 9.0 8.8 Trump +15.8
    CNN/ORC 2/24 - 2/27 427 RV 49 15 16 10 6 Trump +33

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Just saw this as was going to post it myself. Someone said a while back that he couldn't win when he was polling in the mid to upper 20's nationally, and only like 10 points ahead of the others. It looks like as time goes on, more and more of the moderates and independents are moving over to Trump. And the same as politicians getting behind him, I think these folks will too, and his numbers grow.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Just saw this as was going to post it myself. Someone said a while back that he couldn't win when he was polling in the mid to upper 20's nationally, and only like 10 points ahead of the others. It looks like as time goes on, more and more of the moderates and independents are moving over to Trump. And the same as politicians getting behind him, I think these folks will too, and his numbers grow.
    I agree. Seems this is his cycle, he is going strong and still rising. What will happen in the summer/fall still need to play out before he actually wins, but seems to be near inevitable.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Excellent news ! I couldn't hope for better.

And a Trump victory to the White House should certainly shake things up here !! It should be especially interesting if a certain disgusting petition to have Trump barred from our shores wins through, and the Government of the day is mandated to enforce it.

Such is the 'European Conservative' mood, here, that even many (if not most) of our CONSERVATIVES will support it. I must say .. I'm baffled by the strength of such a sentiment in my part of the world, how universally it's held to, how everyone is convinced they're right ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

7. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Excellent news ! I couldn't hope for better.

And a Trump victory to the White House should certainly shake things up here !! It should be especially interesting if a certain disgusting petition to have Trump barred from our shores wins through, and the Government of the day is mandated to enforce it.

Such is the 'European Conservative' mood, here, that even many (if not most) of our CONSERVATIVES will support it. I must say .. I'm baffled by the strength of such a sentiment in my part of the world, how universally it's held to, how everyone is convinced they're right ...
    I remember about a month ago there was voting and discussion over there about banning Trump from coming there. What is the latest talk? How do you think the leaders will respond should Trump ultimately win?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I remember about a month ago there was voting and discussion over there about banning Trump from coming there. What is the latest talk? How do you think the leaders will respond should Trump ultimately win?
    It'll create a form of crisis that won't have had a precedent ... the Government may decide that they cannot be legally be bound by a 'ban Trump' successful petition. I'm guessing they'll wriggle out of it in that way. Because otherwise, our transatlantic political relationship will become farcical.

Trump is seen as an extremist / nutcase over here - unfortunately ....

https://www.politicshome.com/foreign...mp-uk-petition
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!