Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default Since I was included in NT's unsolicited IP announcing : The "other" Texas

I will take a moment to brag... The community that he pointed out is an upscale city with a six-figure median family income; and I am higher than that median. If many of you came by this area (the likes of Flat Tyr Ziu-Saxnot or Jeff), the cops would start following you.

I live in the "other" Texas. Since my son wants to go to UT-Austin, we will likely move in a few years, though because he wants his parents around. Of course the Austin area has Round Rock as part of the "other" Texas.

As a tribute to Gunny, I will do my part to "keep Austin weird".

Speaking of my city, we have lots of Muslims and Hindus.

Here is the local Mosque where my colleague from work attends :

Last edited by tailfins; 03-02-2016 at 09:48 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I will take a moment to brag... The community that he pointed out is an upscale city with a six-figure median family income; and I am higher than that median. If many of you came by this area (the likes of Flat Tyr Ziu-Saxnot or Jeff), the cops would start following you.

I live in the "other" Texas. Since my son wants to go to UT-Austin, we will likely move in a few years, though because he wants his parents around. Of course the Austin area has Round Rock as part of the "other" Texas.

You ffing moron--like I'd ever bother to look your punkass, retarded ass up.
    You have an open invite to look me up and I'll welcome you just the way you should be if you were man enough to come to my neighborhood.
    What a freaking wimp... --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 03-02-2016 at 10:29 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    You ffing moron--like I'd ever bother to look your punkass, retarded ass up.
    You have an open invite to look me up and I'll welcome you just the way you should be if you were man enough to come to my neighborhood.
    What a freaking wimp... --Tyr
    This is as close as I care to get to associating with riff-raff

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Geez, 'fins, show some manners! It's not polite to boast about your wealth or social status.
    I disagree with pretty much everyone on DP, and I doubt any of them would get along with me. But I would welcome any of them into my home as guests.

By the way, did you hear that research shows that women are better coders than men? But only if they don't disclose that they are women. Since the tech industry (and code writing in general) is among the most sexist in this country.

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...-gender-github

We teach coding to all students at our technical school. Many of them are hired when they graduate because they are less expensive and don't have the attitude of old school code writers.

6. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

......Three weeks from now....I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be...and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!!!!...Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity.......

Get `em outta here!!!

Trump 2016!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Geez, 'fins, show some manners! It's not polite to boast about your wealth or social status.
    I disagree with pretty much everyone on DP, and I doubt any of them would get along with me. But I would welcome any of them into my home as guests.

By the way, did you hear that research shows that women are better coders than men? But only if they don't disclose that they are women. Since the tech industry (and code writing in general) is among the most sexist in this country.

We teach coding to all students at our technical school. Many of them are hired when they graduate because they are less expensive and don't have the attitude of old school code writers.

Hey Sweetie! You go girl!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

How do you explain all the perception management bull crap if their code could withstand technical scrutiny?

The vast majority of women I see in the profession are from India. Their propensity to sweep broken code under the rug is to their detriment.
    Last edited by tailfins; 03-02-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Hey Sweetie! You go girl!
    Showing any kind of manners around here is like casting pearls among swine. Why bother?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Showing any kind of manners around here is like casting pearls among swine. Why bother?
    Tissue?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Should Wiccan and I get tickets to TEXAS or San Francisco?? Whats for Dinner??
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You ever heard about the part of Texas where you don't go poking the longhorns with sticks? I think you've made enough "friends" around here without dragging me into the mix. I was actually so bored yesterday I was wondering just what your major malfunction is. You seem to think being a complete prick is cool or something.

I really don't know why you don't get along with tyr or Jeff and I don't care. I get along with them just fine. Just to clear up some of your ignorance, HALF my family is from Texas. The other half is from New Market, AL. If I was there, I could drive to Jeff's or tyr's houses as quick as I could get to that shithole Austin from San Antonio, where we keep all our fags and retards. There must be something about "Southern" that's beyond your arrogant ass. You brag about your money. We're all poor and don't give a shit and the last thing you'll see us do is wave a paycheck in front of each other unless it's to offer some of that money to help out a brother. All you seem to care about is the stuff you have.

Now just in case nobody's mentioned it (like the people that have known me for the past 14 years) ... if you're thinking about fucking with me? Don't. You ain't got shit on being a prick on me. I'll blow your mosque and your caddy up, hit Whataburger on the way home and sleep like a baby. I don't fuck with you. Don't even dream of fucking with me. And if you fuck with my friends, you're only going to get so far. Only reason I just keep my mouth shut is they're doing just fine and don't need my help. As I would expect from any Southern male that's got a pair.

And if that money you claim to have is what you think you are, you're one sorry individual.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I will take a moment to brag... The community that he pointed out is an upscale city with a six-figure median family income; and I am higher than that median.
    Money cant by Class, Courtesy, or Respect....

3 things you don't possess in any measure.
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You ever heard about the part of Texas where you don't go poking the longhorns with sticks? I think you've made enough "friends" around here without dragging me into the mix. I was actually so bored yesterday I was wondering just what your major malfunction is. You seem to think being a complete prick is cool or something.

I really don't know why you don't get along with tyr or Jeff and I don't care. I get along with them just fine. Just to clear up some of your ignorance, HALF my family is from Texas. The other half is from New Market, AL. If I was there, I could drive to Jeff's or tyr's houses as quick as I could get to that shithole Austin from San Antonio, where we keep all our fags and retards. There must be something about "Southern" that's beyond your arrogant ass. You brag about your money. We're all poor and don't give a shit and the last thing you'll see us do is wave a paycheck in front of each other unless it's to offer some of that money to help out a brother. All you seem to care about is the stuff you have.

Now just in case nobody's mentioned it (like the people that have known me for the past 14 years) ... if you're thinking about fucking with me? Don't. You ain't got shit on being a prick on me. I'll blow your mosque and your caddy up, hit Whataburger on the way home and sleep like a baby. I don't fuck with you. Don't even dream of fucking with me. And if you fuck with my friends, you're only going to get so far. Only reason I just keep my mouth shut is they're doing just fine and don't need my help. As I would expect from any Southern male that's got a pair.

And if that money you claim to have is what you think you are, you're one sorry individual.
    Tailfin's God is Mammon and he is proud of it.
    That idiot wouldn't last ten seconds talking face to face with any of us.
    Typical, money is my God type of loser.
    I knew that as soon as I saw how he sucked-ass up to Jafar the muslim terrorist lover.
    Boy is definitely a few bricks shy of a full load and has no concept what a Southern man is and can do.
    I feel sorry for the weasel, what with him licking muslim ass to get his money and all.
    He is so typical of Mammon devotees,arrogant and as full of shit as a CHRISTMAS TURKEY.--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 03-03-2016 at 06:42 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

17. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Tailfin's God is Mammon and he is proud of it.
    That idiot wouldn't last ten seconds talking face to face with any of us.
    Typical, money is my God type of loser.
    I knew that as soon as I saw how he sucked-ass up to Jafar the muslim terrorist lover.
    Boy is definitely a few bricks shy of a full load and has no concept what a Southern man is and can do.
    I feel sorry for the weasel, what with him licking muslim ass to get his money and all.
    He is so typical of Mammon devotees,arrogant and as full of shit as a CHRISTMAS TURKEY.--Tyr
    A true southern Gentleman is always chivalrous to a woman. Respectful, courteous and always careful to protect her honor.

The misogynistic manner he in which he conducts himself is antithetical to the very nature of what a True Southern Gentleman really is...

He'll always be a piece of trash Yankee Carpetbagger...

Captain America

19. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    He'll always be a piece of trash Yankee Carpetbagger...

Whoa, whoa!

We Yankees don't want him, either.

Can we go with something like 'Ducha Traidor'?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

21. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post