Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Yes TF I imagine the cops would follow me around, I would of probably been the first man they had seen in months. But when I explained to them I was going to meet a law suite happy beotch like you I believe they may be following me for a entire different reason, it's called amusement.

See the difference here is I can come to your neighborhood hangout and do as I please, now a punk like you comes to my neighborhood telling folks how good the muzzies are and threatening folks with law suites, well lets just say they may be flying your ass back to TX in a box, so if you are ever in GA let me know, I would love to watch, I mean show ya around.
    The front wall is native stone. I'll blow the rest of that shit up.

If you fly him back here I'll shoot you too. You think we want him?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The front wall is native stone. I'll blow the rest of that shit up.

If you fly him back here I'll shoot you too. You think we want him?
    He is all yours Bro, hell look at it this way, every state I have ever been in (and I have traveled through most) has a gay area or a bad area (they usually go hand in hand) myself I believe those area's were put on earth for those boring nights, when all else fails ya can ride down there and have all kinds of fun.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

He is all yours Bro, hell look at it this way, every state I have ever been in (and I have traveled through most) has a gay area or a bad area (they usually go hand in hand) myself I believe those area's were put on earth for those boring nights, when all else fails ya can ride down there and have all kinds of fun.
    Well he lives in Austin. Most faggot-ass place in the state. Doesn't mean we need to keep his ass.

Think I'll fly his ass to Atlanta and let you and tyr deal with him. And I got about 10 cousins in the area. Bout 7 of them make shine.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Well he lives in Austin. Most faggot-ass place in the state. Doesn't mean we need to keep his ass.

Think I'll fly his ass to Atlanta and let you and tyr deal with him. And I got about 10 cousins in the area. Bout 7 of them make shine.
    Send him to the West side, the Brothers would love to play with him for a while.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Jeff and Gunny - one of you bastards needs to change your avatar. I scroll down through threads and am getting confused and can't tell which one of you guys is posting!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

JEFF!!!! What kind of fun are you gonna have in the gay area??????

11. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Jeff and Gunny - one of you bastards needs to change your avatar. I scroll down through threads and am getting confused and can't tell which one of you guys is posting!
    Damn yankee. Now YOU want to take our flag. I thought you was NY, not SC.

13. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Damn yankee. Now YOU want to take our flag. I thought you was NY, not SC.
    Hell, I'm cool with the flag, but you guys need to swap back and forth! Sometimes I go down a thread and identify the posters via the avatars! You don't want me mistaking you for Jeff, do you?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Hell, I'm cool with the flag, but you guys need to swap back and forth! Sometimes I go down a thread and identify the posters via the avatars! You don't want me mistaking you for Jeff, do you?
    How can you identify mine, as I change avatars as often as Romney changes his stances?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I was all fucked up when Jeff, Peri and Gunny were running the Confederate avatar.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

18. Thanks Jeff, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    How can you identify mine, as I change avatars as often as Romney changes his stances?
    Sometimes I have to look, but you usually use the cute little animals, so I know it's you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I was all fucked up when Jeff, Peri and Gunny were running the Confederate avatar.
    I think sometime in the past, didn't we have a bunch do the same? I don't remember anything other than recalling a bunch of folks using the same avatar. Hell, maybe it wasn't even here. But that will definitely drive you to drink!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I think sometime in the past, didn't we have a bunch do the same? I don't remember anything other than recalling a bunch of folks using the same avatar. Hell, maybe it wasn't even here. But that will definitely drive you to drink!!
    I vaguely remember that... can't remember if it was here or at USMB, but it got real confusing.

It's interesting how your mind associates pictures with a person and how much slower it is to read than glance at a pic.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I vaguely remember that... can't remember if it was here or at USMB, but it got real confusing.

It's interesting how your mind associates pictures with a person and how much slower it is to read than glance at a pic.
    Should I stick with one avatar?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

VERY rarely will I look at the username, usually only when someone doesn't have an avatar, or one I don't recognize.