Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
Ehh....you have a nicer desk than what I'm using. I use an old rolling table that my mom gave me years back for my AOC 24" monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse....attached to an old emachines (still kickin) and/or a newer Dell cpu on a smaller, lower table in front of that. I switch between the two CPUs. This configuration is because I wanted the system facing the big tv in the bedroom that so I can post, surf, etc. while watching tv, if I want to. I have a really nice white desk in the office, but I don't have a great tv in there, so it doesn't get used much. This setup works better for me.
you can't see it but there's a 35" Samsung just to the right of this desk. to left is a printer on its own stand. the desk weighs a ton. took 4 of us to get it in. im probably going to get rid of it since it was not made for this. something bigger and lighter with plastic storage box's on the floor.
the PC is an HP with windows 7 home. an AMD 6100 six core processor 3.3 gig 10 gig RAM and a 1 TIG HD. so for me its a keeper.