Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Islam: Religion of rape

Before I start, I want to clarify that I'm not play a game of My Religion Is Better Than Islam, because I have no religion. I wouldn't bother commenting on any beliefs if they didn't impact the world, which is why I neither know nor care what, for example, Shintoism teaches. Now, to the subject at hand:

Islam is a religion of rape. If you want to say, "Yabut Christians rape too", you would of course be right. The Crusades alone bear this out, but that is not the point. Christians who rape, and even claim to do so in the name of their religion, can point to no scriptural or historical example for justification. To the best of my knowledge, no words or deeds ascribed to the mythical character know as Jesus even come close to approval of rape. Muslims, in stark contrast, not only have passages from the Qur'an and hadiths to sanctify and condone their crime, but the real life example of Mohamed and the first Muslims.

Let's start with the Qur'an. The following verse concludes a list that describes with whom Muslims may not have sex:

4:24 - And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess.

The following 2 verses are from a list of conditions to which a Muslim must adhere for God to look favorably upon him on Judgement Day:

70:29-30 - ...And those who guard their private parts Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed.

This means you can rape your captives. Period. Amanda Lindhout, who was held by Islamists in Somalia for 15 months, was shown these verses when she tried to complain about being repeatedly raped by one of her guards despite the fact that she had "converted" to Islam.

Even more damning is that Mohamed condoned (and probably participated in) the practice. These hadiths (and there are more that say the same thing) show conclusively that females who fell in the hands of the pracitioners of the Religion of Peace could be raped:

Jabir added: We used to practice coitus interruptus during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle while the Quran was being Revealed.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relation with them without impregnating them. So they asked the Prophet about coitus interruptus. The Prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection." Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Sa'id saying that the Prophet said, 'No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it."

The hadith makes it worse. At least Mohamed's men were trying to prevent their rape victims from becoming pregnant, but Mohamed gave them the green light to complete the rape by telling them God has already decided if they will get pregnant.

When ISIS fighters who line up to buy sex slaves say, "It is ordained", this is what they are talking about.
    The only way to make Islam sound compatible with the modern world is to lie about it.

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevecanuck View Post
    Before I start, I want to clarify that I'm not play a game of My Religion Is Better Than Islam, because I have no religion. I wouldn't bother commenting on any beliefs if they didn't impact the world, which is why I neither know nor care what, for example, Shintoism teaches. Now, to the subject at hand:

Islam is a religion of rape. If you want to say, "Yabut Christians rape too", you would of course be right. The Crusades alone bear this out, but that is not the point. Christians who rape, and even claim to do so in the name of their religion, can point to no scriptural or historical example for justification. To the best of my knowledge, no words or deeds ascribed to the mythical character know as Jesus even come close to approval of rape. Muslims, in stark contrast, not only have passages from the Qur'an and hadiths to sanctify and condone their crime, but the real life example of Mohamed and the first Muslims.

Let's start with the Qur'an. The following verse concludes a list that describes with whom Muslims may not have sex:

4:24 - And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess.

The following 2 verses are from a list of conditions to which a Muslim must adhere for God to look favorably upon him on Judgement Day:

70:29-30 - ...And those who guard their private parts Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed.

This means you can rape your captives. Period. Amanda Lindhout, who was held by Islamists in Somalia for 15 months, was shown these verses when she tried to complain about being repeatedly raped by one of her guards despite the fact that she had "converted" to Islam.

Even more damning is that Mohamed condoned (and probably participated in) the practice. These hadiths (and there are more that say the same thing) show conclusively that females who fell in the hands of the pracitioners of the Religion of Peace could be raped:

Jabir added: We used to practice coitus interruptus during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle while the Quran was being Revealed.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relation with them without impregnating them. So they asked the Prophet about coitus interruptus. The Prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection." Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Sa'id saying that the Prophet said, 'No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it."

The hadith makes it worse. At least Mohamed's men were trying to prevent their rape victims from becoming pregnant, but Mohamed gave them the green light to complete the rape by telling them God has already decided if they will get pregnant.

When ISIS fighters who line up to buy sex slaves say, "It is ordained", this is what they are talking about.
    An verum unwelcomed ministrat domino Deo est , et voluntatem .
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.