Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    1) Welcome to the forum
    2) This Balu guy seems somehow "bought and paid for". He gets angry at things that don't make sense to get angry about unless you look at it through a lens of someone having their "gravy train" disparaged.

He gets angry at things that don't make sense to get angry about unless you look at it through a lens of someone having their "gravy train" disparaged.
    ^^ HAHA, YOU SHOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT AS THATS YOU AND YOUR MUZZY OVERLORDS.
    And why you defend the murdering craven scum so damn often...

Talk about self-exposing comments...... that takes the cake coming from you... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ^^ HAHA, YOU SHOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT AS THATS YOU AND YOUR MUZZY OVERLORDS.
    And why you defend the murdering craven scum so damn often...

Talk about self-exposing comments...... that takes the cake coming from you... -Tyr
    Your level of hate makes it obviously that you would exterminate them all in gas chambers if you had the chance.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Your level of hate makes it obviously that you would exterminate them all in gas chambers if you had the chance.
    I despise Russians. I grew up in a Cold War military family. Russia has always been antagonistic to the US even before communism. They're all commies to me. I was born and bred to hate and kill them. I wouldn't be so hard on us Cold War babies. We're the reason this democracy going down the shitter still exists. Or what's left of it, anyway.

I look at them the same way I do Iranians -- enemy. My job is to completely destroy the enemy's ability to wage war. That's my programming. By whatever means necessary. And I'm commenting on YOUR comment. We're outside the realm of politics. I could give a crap less about yours or anyone else's politics. I'll turn your village to ash in a second to win.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Torero, Drummond, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

The muzzy bastards could not pay me enough money to be the ass-lickling, craven cowardly little shill they have you being.
    Your level of cowardice and appeasing has to be maxed out.
    I feel sorry for anybody that so worships money as to sell out to such savage and murdering scum as is evidenced by you in your posts.
    They would kill you and your entire family and not lose a wink of sleep over doing so yet you in your blithering stupidity and cowardice defend them!
    Now to we normal folks, that is insanity but you think it is brilliance on your part.

They exploit and use cowards like you to the max....--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    The muzzy bastards could not pay me enough money to be the ass-lickling, craven cowardly little shill they have you being.
    Your level of cowardice and appeasing has to be maxed out.
    I feel sorry for anybody that so worships money as to sell out to such savage and murdering scum as is evidenced by you in your posts.
    They would kill you and your entire family and not lose a wink of sleep over doing so yet you in your blithering stupidity and cowardice defend them!
    Now to we normal folks, that is insanity but you think it is brilliance on your part.

They exploit and use cowards like you to the max....--Tyr
    You're chiefly why DP is NSFW.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

You're chiefly why DP is NSFW.
    Ummm .... looked in the mirror lately? How many "Trump Sucks" threads have you started and/or Trump threads have you derailed insulting other members of the board? Your attacks are personal. Tyr's aren't. You'd drive people away quicker than he would.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Ummm .... looked in the mirror lately? How many "Trump Sucks" threads have you started and/or Trump threads have you derailed insulting other members of the board? Your attacks are personal. Tyr's aren't. You'd drive people away quicker than he would.
    Tyr's attacks aren't personal? I took you for lots of things, but dishonest wasn't one of them until now. That assertion is surprising.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Tyr's attacks aren't personal? I took you for lots of things, but dishonest wasn't one of them until now. That assertion is surprising.
    Who does he attack personally? Serious question. All I ever see from him are general attacks against groups acting like idiots. Again, you assume for some reason everyone here reads everything here. You aren't the only one in that boat. Fact is, I don't. Haven't done it since I ran a message board with over 3000 posts a day. I'm supposed to know every little thing?

What I DO know is how to read people. What you DON'T know is how to read people. If one engages in a one on one confrontation, that's their business, not mine. When one insults everyone on the board/ an entire group of people, then you make it everyone's business.

There is absolutely nothing dishonest in my assessment. Tyr is just a good ol' boy with an opinion. YOU make more things personal when you don't have to because you can't not run your mouth. Perhaps if you'd try sticking to a topic instead of what you think of others and their opinions it might work out better for you. Otherwise, you get what you earn.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I despise Russians. I grew up in a Cold War military family. Russia has always been antagonistic to the US even before communism. They're all commies to me. I was born and bred to hate and kill them. I wouldn't be so hard on us Cold War babies. We're the reason this democracy going down the shitter still exists. Or what's left of it, anyway.

I look at them the same way I do Iranians -- enemy. My job is to completely destroy the enemy's ability to wage war. That's my programming. By whatever means necessary. And I'm commenting on YOUR comment. We're outside the realm of politics. I could give a crap less about yours or anyone else's politics. I'll turn your village to ash in a second to win.
    Believe me, I hate the Soviet Union and the Communists and those whom you call "Russian" more than you. Your hatred and rage does not go in any comparison with mine. I would even say so you can not even imagine what a real hatred, when the price of the issue is life or death of the Russian ethnos. We have the Russian who left the heart, the soul, the spirit, who woke up more reasons to hate.

Glory Svarog-Justice and Lightbringer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In this video, Muslims in the Russian Federation Army punish Russian soldiers for alleged insult wrought their god Allah, punish pushed on by his anus on the bottle. You asked why I am against Putin? Look here for some reason. Russian Federation State-Russophobian. US tanks and enter the military program in Russia! Share this video for everyone.

Turn subtitles. Just just in case I'll write subtitle translation into English here.
    Subtitles:
    Muslim 1:You insulted Allah

Muslim 2: Let's apologize bitch
    Russian soldier: I apologize sincerely Nikolay Bushnev for everything said to the Muslims of Dagestan, in particular in front of Arsene. I sincerely apologize to all, I have nothing against your religion.
    Muslim 1:Get the fuck!
    Russian soldier: I wish you all health Muslims have nothing against your religion.
    Muslim 2:Oh no do not shoot his arrows fuck
    Russian soldier: Before all sorry
    Muslim 2:Bitch! You fucking bitch fucking fag!
    Muslim 1: - Beat!
    Muslim 2:Strong beat, beat on the fingers! Strong beat a bitch! More stronger!
    Muslim 2:The other hand hit! The other hand hit! More hit whore! Fag bitch!
    Muslim 1:Take your pants off.
    Muslim 3 Damn, if you run away, I'll just fuck!
    Muslim 3: Condom fucking legs hit once
    Muslim 1: Let's quickly take off the entire take off your, pants too!
    Muslim 1: Damn village gadget charging...
    Muslim 2: Come on, come on! I'm filming!

Muslim 2:Let's sit down on the fucking bottle!
    Muslim 2:Get a bottle of a bitch, do not lose whore!
    Russian soldier: And as she still is?
    Muslim 2:Sit ass fuck!
    Muslim 2:Schmuck whore, say condom fucking garbage!
    Muslim 1:Let's make it so that you bottle went into the anus.
    Muslim 2:Get the fuck on her schmuck! Fucking elephant!
    Muslim 1:All brake guys all pause, press.

In this video, Rossian President Vladimir Putin says: The one who says that Rossia for the Russian idiot or provocateur.

In this video, a famous TV star, the show actress, best known media persons, ethnic-Georgian. Says: You're talking about Russia as a country of Russian?! Russianmans raise your hand, who are you here? Where are you here?
    Last edited by Torero; 05-17-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Glory Svarog-Justice and Lightbringer.