Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    In most countries, Muslim women enjoy the same freedoms.
    Your ignorance is stunning. Which countries would those be - Western ones?

As for the other points your responses, they apply only to the ULTRA-ULTRA radical Muslim sects ..Know that the majority of Muslims find them to be crackpots.
    Right. That's why we hardly hear of muzzies blowing up people, let alone on a daily basis.

So, let's do some basic math.

Gabby is :

Anti-Israel
    Anti-Jew
    Pro-Palestinian
    Pro-Muslim
    Justifies terrorism
    Defends terrorism
    Vehemently against killing terrorists

What color is your hajib? You haven't been trolling all along, have you? You're simply on a mission like Jafar was to spread your islamic lies to the infidels.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

Right. That's why we hardly hear of muzzies blowing up people, let alone on a daily basis.

So, let's do some basic math.

Gabby is :

Anti-Israel
    Anti-Jew
    Pro-Palestinian
    Pro-Muslim
    Justifies terrorism
    Defends terrorism
    Vehemently against killing terrorists

What color is your hajib? You haven't been trolling all along, have you? You're simply on a mission like Jafar was to spread your islamic lies to the infidels.
    You're simply on a mission like Jafar was to spread your islamic lies to the infidels.
    ^^^^ I hope that is not the case my friend.....
    Jafar had the excuse that his insane religion commanded him to lie, deceive we infidels in high hopes of advancing his murdering religious cult.
    I can see no real benefit for Gabby doing so.
    Well, that is , unless its just to yank a few chains around here. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks NightTrain, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

She also thinks there are only a handful of radicalized muslims. She's only off by like 25% of the entire 1.8 billion.

Fact is, muslim women are mistreated and treated as 2nd class citizens in almost every country they are located, save a small handful. It's part of the islam and part of Sharia - which are one and the same on not able to be separated. Look at the picture I posted in post #2. It may be disgusting, but it's true. They are treated like dogs and donkeys. They DO need witnesses if raped. They are screwed if even seen with another man, even if no wrongdoing at all. And the list goes on. This is a HUGE part of Islamic life in the majority of muslim countries. Dogs run free though while women get stoned to death over and over and over. The filthy "hide the face of your animal wife" burqa wearers alone make up like 150 million muslim women.

But let's let wiki cover a little:

Islamic laws and cultural customs impact various stages of a Muslim women's life, including her education, employment opportunities, rights to inheritance, dress, age of marriage, freedom to consent to marriage, marriage contract, mahr, permissibility of birth control, divorce, sex outside or before marriage, her ability to receive justice in case of sex crimes, property rights independent of her husband, and when salat (prayers) are mandatory for her.[4][5][6] Polygyny is allowed to men under Islam, but not widespread; in some Islamic countries, such as Iran, a woman's husband may enter into temporary marriages in addition to permanent marriage.[7][8][9] There is debate and controversy on gender roles according to Islam.

And what about the holiest of all muslim books and wife BEATING? Over and over and over again it allows for the beating of women or a wife. And please, anyone, don't bring in biblical references of any kind - unless you can also show it happening on a WIDE SCALE as it happens everywhere today, where the muslims read their funny little comic book.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Well, given the fact that pretty much everything she's said has been an outright lie, there are some consistencies that have held true throughout her trolling over the last 10+ years :

Defense of muzzie atrocities and an unbridled hatred of Jews.

That spells out either Nazi or Muslim. I can't decide which it is.

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Well, given the fact that pretty much everything she's said has been an outright lie, there are some consistencies that have held true throughout her trolling over the last 10+ years :

METHINKS, SHE BUYS INTO THE LIBERAL MINDSET THAT THE FFING MUZZIES ARE MASSIVELY MISUNDERSTOOD AND SO OFTEN WRONGED BY WE INTOLERANT AND DUMBASS INFIDELS.
    A great fallacy but tens of millions of American (libs/leftists/dems - assorted morons) buy into that little propaganda crap fostered by mainstream media, CAIR, OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE FFING TREASONOUS MONKEY IN CHARGE NOW.
    Sad way to go through life--tis it not???? -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Thanks NightTrain, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm STILL waiting for the picture, edited of course, showing the kids holding bibles and qurans, which she said she had in her possession. LOTS of talking points and garbage, but very little in the line of proof. Was it an outright lie, along with other stories about the muslim folks she is so close with on her block? I think you know my answer.

11. Thanks NightTrain, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    METHINKS, SHE BUYS INTO THE LIBERAL MINDSET THAT THE FFING MUZZIES ARE MASSIVELY MISUNDERSTOOD AND SO OFTEN WRONGED BY WE INTOLERANT AND DUMBASS INFIDELS.
    A great fallacy but tens of millions of American (libs/leftists/dems - assorted morons) buy into that little propaganda crap fostered by mainstream media, CAIR, OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE FFING TREASONOUS MONKEY IN CHARGE NOW.
    Sad way to go through life--tis it not???? -TYR
    I see your point, but how do you explain the anti-Jew propaganda that she consistently spouts? Not too many moonbats embrace that lunacy that I've seen.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I see your point, but how do you explain the anti-Jew propaganda that she consistently spouts? Not too many moonbats embrace that lunacy that I've seen.
    You explain it with 8 letters - TROLLING

She is simply posting this stuff to rile people up. You can even tell by the manner in which she posts it.

I still can't believe folks would even believe for one single solitary second that she doesn't go around trolling at times - when she OUTRIGHT ADMITTED IT!!!

You can tell the difference when she is trolling, or posting wishing to actually discuss things. Problem is, the latter is almost extinct.

15. Thanks Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm STILL waiting for the picture, edited of course, showing the kids holding bibles and qurans, which she said she had in her possession. LOTS of talking points and garbage, but very little in the line of proof. Was it an outright lie, along with other stories about the muslim folks she is so close with on her block? I think you know my answer.
    I think we'll be waiting a very long time for that pic.

And if I recall correctly, those muzzies across the street were in CA, not TX... I think that tells us everything we need to know about the reality of those charming neighbors.

17. Thanks Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Every muslim appeaser hates the Jews, as it goes with the territory my friend.
    Notice how TF seems to pander to muzzies and not Jews??
    First requirement muzzies demand after bowing to their stinking asses is that the appeaser be the enemy of their enemies.
    And their enemy is every damn infidel alive! Fact.... -Tyr

19. Thanks Jeff, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You explain it with 8 letters - TROLLING

She is simply posting this stuff to rile people up. You can even tell by the manner in which she posts it.

I still can't believe folks would even believe for one single solitary second that she doesn't go around trolling at times - when she OUTRIGHT ADMITTED IT!!!

You can tell the difference when she is trolling, or posting wishing to actually discuss things. Problem is, the latter is almost extinct.

Oh, I know that 99% of what she posts is utter horseshit to troll with. I'm talking about her core beliefs that bleed through, because she's not smart enough to be consistent with her lies as she's demonstrated. The anti-semitism and pro-terrorism is consistent throughout.

That was the thing that struck me as I was combing through her posts as I was constructing her Filthiest Hits thread a while back. That and a contempt for our military veterans, but that's universal as a moonbat so it was consistent with the image she wished to portray.

21. Thanks Jeff, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Dang it! You all done sussed me out!

I am a frustrated Nazi, a Muslim sympathizer, an eco-terrorist and, worst of all, a tree-hugging liberal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Dang it! You all done sussed me out!

I am a frustrated Nazi, a Muslim sympathizer, an eco-terrorist and, worst of all, a tree-hugging liberal.
    I'd like to think that your insightfulness may hint at the possibility of eventual recovery ?

Tell us, what professional help have you sought, thus far ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Every muslim appeaser hates the Jews, as it goes with the territory my friend.
    Notice how TF seems to pander to muzzies and not Jews??
    First requirement muzzies demand after bowing to their stinking asses is that the appeaser be the enemy of their enemies.
    And their enemy is every damn infidel alive! Fact.... -Tyr
    It's Howdy Doody time (whenever you post)! Quiet in the Peanut Gallery! It's YOUR hero, T-Rump that attracts the support of anti-Semites like David Duke. My candidate stands solidly with Israel and Bibi Netanyahu.

For those whose thought processes that exceed those of a flea, I have a corporatist's view of Muslims. If you see something, say something. Proceed with evidence, not discrimination. If the military attacks a Muslim target; assume the military knows what it's doing.
    Last edited by tailfins; 04-02-2016 at 07:24 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    It's Howdy Doody time (whenever you post)! Quiet in the Peanut Gallery! It's YOUR hero, T-Rump that attracts the support of anti-Semites like David Duke. My candidate stands solidly with Israel and Bibi Netanyahu.

For those whose thought processes that exceed those of a flea, I have a corporatist's view of Muslims. If you see something, say something. Proceed with evidence, not discrimination. If the military attacks a Muslim target; assume the military knows what it's doing.
    For those whose thought processes that exceed those of a flea, I have a corporatist's view of Muslims.
    "CORPORATIST'S VIEW" ( ) , IS THAT YOUR NEW TERMINOLOGY FOR YOUR GROVELING, COWARDICE AND APPEASING OF THE MUSLIM SCUM THAT ARE YOUR OVERLORDS?
    Tis no great wonder that you championed Jafar and his muslim propaganda here until he got totally exposed and ran away.
    Say, what does it feel like to be a cowardly, little clueless loser??
    And to know that type of lowlife vermin you will always be....--Tyr