Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I've shared enough on this topic, thank you. And I didn't intend to piss anyone off, what you're sensing there is all a part of my natural charm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    I've shared enough on this topic, thank you. And I didn't intend to piss anyone off, what you're sensing there is all a part of my natural charm.
    You have no charm with me, M-Fer. Like I said, you don't know us. Might want to try to fit in instead of antagonizing. Did I fail to mention I'm the f-ing loose cannon here?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You have no charm with me, M-Fer. Like I said, you don't know us. Might want to try to fit in instead of antagonizing. Did I fail to mention I'm the f-ing loose cannon here?
    Go salute yourself in the mirror. Loose cannon? I think you mean self-aggrandized. And I didn't come here to "fit in" if that means agreeing with everything you say. I came here to share my point of view and hear the ideas of others.

As for my having said "dyke" that was given by the very title of this thread. So what happened when I tried to "fit in" with this thread? You got pissed off. Well, if there's one thing my daddy taught me, there's just no pleasing a son of a bitch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Go salute yourself in the mirror. Loose cannon? I think you mean self-aggrandized. And I didn't come here to "fit in" if that means agreeing with everything you say. I came here to share my point of view and hear the ideas of others.

As for my having said "dyke" that was given by the very title of this thread. So what happened when I tried to "fit in" with this thread? You got pissed off. Well, if there's one thing my daddy taught me, there's just no pleasing a son of a bitch.
    This is your dumbass part of being a noob. I was at least smart enough to not rush in wher angels dare tread.

You want to piss me off, go right the fuck off and do it. You're an idiot. I got a dog smarter than you. And you 're damned fucking right I'm a son of a bitch, But don't accuse your daddy of teaching you the hate you spill. Nor of you robbing a song.

You want to play. let's go. Steel Cage. Me and you. Or one on one debates. I'll spank your ass either way. Bring your A game, bitch. It won't help but you might as well give it a whimpering shot.
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-21-2016 at 11:02 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

This is your dumbass part of being a noob. I was at least smart enough to not rush in wher angels dare tread.

You want to pis me off, go right the fuck off and do it. You're an idiot. I got a dog smarter than you. And you 're damned fucking right I'm a son of a bitch, But don't accuse your daddy of teaching you the hate you spill. Nor of you robbing a song.

You want to play. let's go. Steel Cage. Me and your. Or one on one debates. I'll spank your ass either way. Bring your A game, bitch. It won't help but you might as well give it a whimpering shot.
    Ugh, you're no angel, where you tread is among the tiresome chores, like mopping out the latrines. In fact, there's a picture of you in the bottom of every urinal at boot camp, it's purpose is to teach recruits not to miss the bowl. So at least you have a purpose in life. Now go get a very large cucumber, a tub of mayonnaise, and debate that in your cage. You win, master debater.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Ugh, you're no angel, where you tread is among the tiresome chores, like mopping out the latrines. In fact, there's a picture of you in the bottom of every urinal at boot camp, it's purpose is to teach recruits not to miss the bowl. So at least you have a purpose in life. Now go get a very large cucumber, a tub of mayonnaise, and debate that in your cage. You win, master debater.
    You're playing with fire.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You're playing with fire.
    Do you feel played? No, I don't play with fire. I put fires out. I volunteer for the local fire department. I can drink a twelve pack and put out small brush fires all by myself. After a keg party, they take me up in the department helicopter to extinguish house fires. What's your claim to fame, matey?

But back to the discussion, there's this commercial on TV, it seems to play every hour if not more. It's for a bladder control pill for women. They have this little cartoon bladder that calls the women away to go to the can, like right in the middle of them doing something important. Like the woman is about to find a cure for cancer, nope, she's got to take a leak. The woman is about to get proposed to, oops, she wet her knickers. Then there's a another bladder pill commercial, where these women say things like, "20 times a night" or "5 times before breakfast". Now I don't know what's going on with the country's plumbing, but Flint, Michigan isn't the only water works in need of serious repair.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Do you feel played? No, I don't play with fire. I put fires out. I volunteer for the local fire department. I can drink a twelve pack and put out small brush fires all by myself. After a keg party, they take me up in the department helicopter to extinguish house fires. What's your claim to fame, matey?

But back to the discussion, there's this commercial on TV, it seems to play every hour if not more. It's for a bladder control pill for women. They have this little cartoon bladder that calls the women away to go to the can, like right in the middle of them doing something important. Like the woman is about to find a cure for cancer, nope, she's got to take a leak. The woman is about to get proposed to, oops, she wet her knickers. Then there's a another bladder pill commercial, where these women say things like, "20 times a night" or "5 times before breakfast". Now I don't know what's going on with the country's plumbing, but Flint, Michigan isn't the only water works in need of serious repair.
    Like I said, don't rush in where angels fear tread. You think you can out-drink me? I'm the board alcoholic you goofball. Only we ain't playing with beer. Wild Turkey 101. Bring someone to drive you home.

And I hate those stupid commercials. You can't even agree to agree.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Like I said, don't rush in where angels fear tread. You think you can out-drink me? I'm the board alcoholic you goofball. Only we ain't playing with beer. Wild Turkey 101. Bring someone to drive you home.

And I hate those stupid commercials. You can't even agree to agree.
    You win, I only drink gin, tonic, and German or English beer. I can't drink bourbon or whiskey, it makes me throw up.

I can't agree to agree? At least we agree on something.