Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Imam Who Threatened Ayaan Hirsi Ali with Death for Apostasy Led Interfaith Service

Imam Who Threatened Ayaan Hirsi Ali with Death for Apostasy Led Interfaith Service After Paris Attacks
    By Patrick Poole April 23, 2016

A Pennsylvania imam who was fired last year by the Bureau of Prisons for his claims that author and Harvard lecturer Ayaan Hirsi Ali deserved to be killed under Islamic law for apostatizing from Islam recently led an interfaith prayer service after the ISIS attacks in Paris last November.

Fouad ElBayly, the imam at the Islamic Center of Johnstown, led the Nov. 21 prayer event, where he said:

The Islamic Center of Johnstown and all the Muslim communities in our region condemn the evil doing of the people who carried out that terrible attack against innocent people.

This is similar to the statements he made at a March 2002 prayer service for the 9/11 victims on United Flight 93, which crashed in Shanksville, PA, not far from ElBayly's mosque:

Imam Fouad El Bayly of the Islamic Center of Johnstown and Somerset asked people to be tolerant. He said the Muslim extremists who hijacked the plane also hijacked the Islamic faith.

"In the name of God, in the name of peace, in the name of brotherhood, in the name of mankind, let there be peace," he said. "We cannot condemn a nation, a religion, for the acts of a few."

But peace and tolerance are are apparently hard concepts for ElBayly to follow himself.

Last year he was fired as a Bureau of Prisons chaplain at the Federal Correctional Institute of Cumberland, MD, after it was reported he was hired under a $10,500 February 2014 federal contract despite his 2007 comments calling for the killing of Ayaan Hirsi Ali. He later received another $2,400 contract to teach Islam in the same federal prison in December 2014.

In January, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, wrote to the Bureau of Prisons inquiring about the flaws in their hiring process that led to ElBayly's employment.

After it was revealed that ElBayly had been hired, Hirsi Ali penned an editorial in the Wall Street Journal expressing surprise that the imam who had threatened her with death was now employed by the Justice Department.
    See how these muslim maggots can openly call for murder yet not be arrested for such.
    He should be arrested for this threat he makes but being a stinking muzzy he will be protected and praised by the appeasers and openly by the muslim obama and his dictatorship over us all.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Death for apostasy? How many times have I been told that this doesn't happen, that it's not a part of Islam or shariah? Bullshit! SO many muslims think that's simply a part of being a muslim. Same as stoning for certain offenses, and having your head cut off with a sword for other offenses. Not all areas are equally alike, but for anyone to imply that this stuff isn't normal in so many Islamic areas, tells me that they are either delusional, or someone wishing to remain ignorant about what is in front of their faces, and everywhere.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Death for apostasy? How many times have I been told that this doesn't happen, that it's not a part of Islam or shariah? Bullshit! SO many muslims think that's simply a part of being a muslim. Same as stoning for certain offenses, and having your head cut off with a sword for other offenses. Not all areas are equally alike, but for anyone to imply that this stuff isn't normal in so many Islamic areas, tells me that they are either delusional, or someone wishing to remain ignorant about what is in front of their faces, and everywhere.
    I call such people appeasers , cowards , wilful co-conspirators and/or ignorant.
    These cultists murder by the tens of thousands across the globe yet certain morons defend them as if its not them!
    Myself, I think most of their defenders do so out of abject fear--thus are craven cowards.
    Know this, not a damn one of them regardless of their size, status or any other factor that I wouldnt say that to face to face..\
    And pray that THEY DECIDED TO TAKE A SWING AT ME.....
    I DESPISE THEM(SUCH MORONS/COWARDS) ALMOST MUCH AS I DO THE MUZZY BASTARDS...-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-24-2016 at 10:46 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks jimnyc, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I call such people appeasers , cowards , wilful co-conspirators and/or ignorant.
    These cultists murder by the tens of thousands across the globe yet certain morons defend them as if its not them!
    Myself, I think most of their defenders does so out of abject fear--thus are craven cowards.
    Know this, not a damn one of them regardless of their size, status or any other factor that I wouldnt say that to face to face..\
    And pray that THEY DECIDED TO TAKE A SWING AT ME.....
    I DESPISE THEM(SUCH MORONS/COWARDS) ALMOST MUCH AS I DO THE MUZZY BASTARDS...-Tyr
    I have no issue with folks in front of my face, and I treat them as they treat me.

But let's face it, outside of the USA, you're seeing death and destruction wherever these folks call home. And even outside of the war zones, more so in fact, is when you see them honoring the good books and using them as excuses to kill/beat/torture others. Ignorance is the key, IMO. You have some folks that work ever so hard to bash Christians, trying to prove the bible wrong and things like that, or to rightfully condemn the priests involved in sexual abuses. But the condemnation of the folks out there performing these despicable acts on a daily basis - is somewhat lacking, and I find that odd. One would think that widespread death and destruction would be more important to people than whether or not a bible verse is true - but it is telling.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I have no issue with folks in front of my face, and I treat them as they treat me.

But let's face it, outside of the USA, you're seeing death and destruction wherever these folks call home. And even outside of the war zones, more so in fact, is when you see them honoring the good books and using them as excuses to kill/beat/torture others. Ignorance is the key, IMO. You have some folks that work ever so hard to bash Christians, trying to prove the bible wrong and things like that, or to rightfully condemn the priests involved in sexual abuses. But the condemnation of the folks out there performing these despicable acts on a daily basis - is somewhat lacking, and I find that odd. One would think that widespread death and destruction would be more important to people than whether or not a bible verse is true - but it is telling.
    Should try SE Asia. The ME ain't got squat on them. Al Capone ain't got nothing on them. Life is so cheap there it isn't even funny. You can buy a baby. You can buy a teenage girl. It isn't just about Islam. It's about a mindset. We, in the west value life above all things. They don't. Why do you think we keep losing over there? They don't give a sh*t about who or what they kill while our media is quick to make a big deal of it and put every name out there. And THEY are using it against US. It worked for Ho Chi Mihn and everyone since. His best weapon was our worst enemy. Ourselves.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You love Christ exactly as much as you love the person on this world you love least.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    You love Christ exactly as much as you love the person on this world you love least.
    You are correct CHRIST TEACHES LOVE YOUR ENEMIES.
    My greatest weakness in faith is the ability to put up with evil, evil doers and those that enable them to reap such dastardly and miserable fruits...
    Seems my Native American blood calls deeply for vengeance upon the bad guys and their enablers as well.
    A daily struggle for me to control my temper my friend..
    Yet I am now light-years advanced from where I was once(A DARK and very angry place long ago)..
    Every journey starts with that first step.
    I am awalkin' , awalkin' ,,, but still I long to just kick boulders out of my way.-Tyr

13. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You are correct CHRIST TEACHES LOVE YOUR ENEMIES.
    My greatest weakness in faith is the ability to put up with evil, evil doers and those that enable them to reap such dastardly and miserable fruits...
    Seems my Native American blood calls deeply for vengeance upon the bad guys and their enablers as well.
    A daily struggle for me to control my temper my friend..
    Yet I am now light-years advanced from where I was once(A DARK and very angry place long ago)..
    Every journey starts with that first step.
    I am awalkin' , awalkin' ,,, but still I long to just kick boulders out of my way.-Tyr
    Yup. I hear you. Think of Peter in the garden; Christ healing the man Peter wounded. It's never easy. Ever. I wasn't trying to make you feel dumb or bad - but just a reminder to christians we're called to actually love our enemies - even ISIS. Not just say we do, but secretly hate them.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Yup. I hear you. Think of Peter in the garden; Christ healing the man Peter wounded. It's never easy. Ever. I wasn't trying to make you feel dumb or bad - but just a reminder to christians we're called to actually love our enemies - even ISIS. Not just say we do, but secretly hate them.
    Islam is an evil cancer upon this world and for me it will take supreme effort to ever love any form of evil..
    Forgive them as lost souls would be easier as I acknowledge that they are truly lost souls ...
    but love them--that is a mountain massively tall in a flat desert to climb my friend..
    Nothing is impossible for Christ but I am only a mere mortal, with deeply entrenched bloodlines working within me..
    Native Americans, Vikings , Irish, and Germans are not known for gentle dispositions or soft treatment of their enemies.
    Being on the right path--who knows whats possible --- anything according to true Christian faith..--Tyr

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Islam is an evil cancer upon this world and for me it will take supreme effort to ever love any form of evil..
    Forgive them as lost souls would be easier as I acknowledge that they are truly lost souls ...
    but love them--that is a mountain massively tall in a flat desert to climb my friend..
    Nothing is impossible for Christ but I am only a mere mortal, with deeply entrenched bloodlines working within me..
    Native Americans, Vikings , Irish, and Germans are not known for gentle dispositions or soft treatment of their enemies.
    Being on the right path--who knows whats possible --- anything according to true Christian faith..--Tyr
    To avoid more off-topic talk...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...171#post813171