Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default Gunny is in love with Indago

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    YOU? I'd throw you overboard in half a heartbeat. The only thing you've been since I came back here is a pest. Like a gnat or mosquito. You never say anything that isn't negative. You never man up on your rhetorical posts. Is there some point to you?

Don't try to fuck with me. I understand the conundrum better than your cut n paste ass does.
    I have already called you out on your penchant for making the poster the subject of your rant rather than the actual subject of the post. You are a

...the very thing that you had ascribed to Perianne.

You hate this; you hate that; you are a one-man hate group.

Last edited by indago; 04-28-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Don't try to fuck with me.
    Why, you got some kind of disease or something, or are you going to rant all over me...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    I have already called you out on your penchant for making the poster the subject of your rant rather than the actual subject of the post. You are a

...the very thing that you had ascribed to Perianne.

You hate this; you hate that; you are a one-man hate group.

No dweeb, I actually try to not get attention. That's why I don't have pages and pages of posts that someone else wrote. You calling ANYONE a one-man hate group is like the joke the century. And I have ascribed NOTHING to Perianne.

What I am is in the "I don't give a shit group". I gave up trying to make sense to others on a message board long ago. Those that get me, get me. Those that don't, don't. I'm not catering to your sensitive little Pollyanna crap. And I call a spade a spade.

In case YOU didn't get the memo: this is an internet message board. I spend most of my time alone. Just who the fuck else's opinion do you think I'm supposed to put on here? Oh, sorry, forgot my audience. The AP's, right?

If I want attention I can go to my daughter's. I got 2 little granddaughters that love me to death and both are smarter and more original than you, punk.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I finally had to quit laughing my a$$ off at this one. Yeah. I'm going to attention whore HERE. Whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks. I've been called everything in world on this board by everyone but Abbey I think. You are such a douche.
    Last edited by Gunny; 04-28-2016 at 12:16 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

And I have ascribed NOTHING to Perianne.
    Then, what do you call this:

"Perianne hasn't been here since I got in her ass. ...I just know she spends WAY too much time trying to get attention and I DO find that annoying. It's like, quit trying so damned hard, huh."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Then, what do you call this:

"Perianne hasn't been here since I got in her ass. ...I just know she spends WAY too much time trying to get attention and I DO find that annoying. It's like, quit trying so damned hard, huh."

That is my personal opinion about a personality type. I didn't mean anything by it except to point it out. I like perianne. I just wanted her to quit trying so hard. She does try too hard. Up to her. Other side of the coin, I interact with people I've known longer than your boot ass. I respond to your who knows where the f*ck you came from ass when I'm bored.

I was going to say it's odd you can fixate on one comment but ignore any explanation given for my personality. Sounds like one of your whiny-ass one sided threads. Nobody stops you from boring us to death with your cut n paste shit. So shut the fuck up, pussy. Shit, you act like you're somebody. You're just another cut n paster drone to me. At least like it or not I have an opinion and use my own brain and my own words to state it. You don't like what I have to say? DON'T FUCKING LISTEN.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I was going to say it's odd you can fixate on one comment but ignore any explanation given for my personality.
    And your "personality"...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

And your "personality"...

As usual, you have nothing to say. Just some bullshit. It's your defense mechanism when you get hammered. Run and hide behind someone else;s writing or pics. I'm SO impressed by your lack of creativity and individual thinking skills I don't know what to do.

Get back to me when that one brain cell you have duplicates itself.

and @jimnyc @Kathianne anytime anyone wants to cut the part of the thread off where Mr I'm Jealous dived in with his BS, feel free. I WAS having a polite disagreement with Kathianne before that. I thought it WAS a worthy conversation before the thing that lives under the billy goats' bridge arrived. Just make sure you let me know what you name it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

As usual, you have nothing to say. Just some bullshit. It's your defense mechanism when you get hammered. Run and hide behind someone else;s writing or pics. I'm SO impressed by your lack of creativity and individual thinking skills I don't know what to do.

Get back to me when that one brain cell you have duplicates itself.

and @jimnyc @Kathianne anytime anyone wants to cut the part of the thread off where Mr I'm Jealous dived in with his BS, feel free. I WAS having a polite disagreement with Kathianne before that. I thought it WAS a worthy conversation before the thing that lives under the billy goats' bridge arrived. Just make sure you let me know what you name it.
    Ah yes, Whine'nSnivel to the board monitors. Your style... besides

Last edited by indago; 04-29-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Ah yes, Whine'nSnivel to the board monitors. Your style... besides

Nah. I just don't like calling you a dick on the general board. If you got a problem with me, there's a proper forum. But as long as you remain a pointless walking penis, I'm going to call you one. I just don't want your dumb ass turning everyone else's threads into trash because your brain doesn't function. You don't even know what the Hell you're talking about. You're just attacking me. Can't say as I know the why of that, but so be it. Doesn't mean you have to trash the board to do it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Nah. I just don't like calling you a dick on the general board. If you got a problem with me, there's a proper forum. But as long as you remain a pointless walking penis, I'm going to call you one. I just don't want your dumb ass turning everyone else's threads into trash because your brain doesn't function. You don't even know what the Hell you're talking about. You're just attacking me. Can't say as I know the why of that, but so be it. Doesn't mean you have to trash the board to do it.
    I'm just responding to your Whining'nSniveling about me. But go ahead and Whine'nSnivel to the board monitors some more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I'm just responding to your Whining'nSniveling about me. But go ahead and Whine'nSnivel to the board monitors some more.
    Is THAT your excuse for everything? Let's get your MO down. You cut n paste your whining and sniveling like a brainless droid; then, when anyone disagrees they are the whiners and snivelers? Practice passive/aggressive behavior much? Or is your brain just wired backwards? You cry all over this board so much I need a handywipe for my screen, motherfucker. Your tactic is so obvious a Pvt could figure it out.

You want to post your whiney-ass drivel threads ranting on whatever without accepting the responsibility of doing so. I'm GOING TO comment on them. I have repped you when I agreed and hit you when I didn't. I treat everyone that way. YOU made this personal and attacked me and I'm a total prick, bitch. So you just come get some you whiney-ass little shit.

I'll give you one little hint though, dipstick .... calling me names ain't going to work. So your little wasted pics somebody else created ain't going to work for you. And they don't work on anyone here that knows me. Might want to waste your time on something else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Gunny. Don't worry. We all know otherwise about indago.

Most of us know you would never fall, trip, or slide into what indago calls love.

Because we know, you have better taste, and would never settle for this....
    or this...
    Last edited by aboutime; 04-29-2016 at 07:23 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

15. Thanks Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Gunny is in love with Indago

I always thought that, in the back of my mind, that he was GAY!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Gunny is in love with Indago

I always thought that, in the back of my mind, that he was GAY!
    I just noticed that as well, I had no idea he cared so much. Maybe all the talk about 'anyone' being allowed to use the facilities at a Target store has gotten him feeling a little frisky!

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post