Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You haven't heard me say anything different. Make me the Attorney General and her ass is in prison. I had that classified crap so drilled into my brain there's no excuse. None. I don't get to commit war crimes and you can bet your ass I had to lay off the trigger once or twice. The law is law. I might bend that sucker, but I don't just violate it thinking I'm above it.
    Her corruption is so deep, so massive and so treasonous that she should be tried for treason IMHO.
    SHE AND BILL HAVE BOTH SOLD OUT THIS NATIONS INTEREST FOR MONEY, FOR TENS OF MILLIONS.. -- CLINTON FOUNDATION.

I'D HAVE HER TRIED FOR HER TREASON AND EXECUTED IF FOUND GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW WHERE I THE ATTORNEY GENERAL.

ANYBODY THAT DOESNT KNOW HER SECRET PRIVATE SERVER WAS SET UP TO SELL NATIONAL SECRETS AND MILITARY INFORMATION TO HOSTILE NATIONS IS EITHER QUITE BLIND WITH BIAS, NAIVE OR ELSE VERY SLOW ON THE UPTAKE IMHO.. -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Her corruption is so deep, so massive and so treasonous that she should be tried for treason IMHO.
    SHE AND BILL HAVE BOTH SOLD OUT THIS NATIONS INTEREST FOR MONEY, FOR TENS OF MILLIONS.. -- CLINTON FOUNDATION.

I'D HAVE HER TRIED FOR HER TREASON AND EXECUTED IF FOUND GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW WHERE I THE ATTORNEY GENERAL.

ANYBODY THAT DOESNT KNOW HER SECRET PRIVATE SERVER WAS SET UP TO SELL NATIONAL SECRETS AND MILITARY INFORMATION TO HOSTILE NATIONS IS EITHER QUITE BLIND WITH BIAS, NAIVE OR ELSE VERY SLOW ON THE UPTAKE IMHO.. -TYR
    You're preaching to the choir, bubba. I wouldn't execute her fat ass. That would be too easy. Life without parole. She can wake up every day and think about the people she sold out.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Texas should leave the Union. So I can defect.
    I'd leave WV and run to Texas if they did.
    Bitter Clinger since 1957

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am well aware of the case without looking. 1868. The Supreme Court covered the US's ass with an after the fact ruling which is unconstitutional. Prior to that, there is NOTHING in writing to support Lincoln and his cause. If I join a gym then quit, you can't come to my house and force me to stay. That's EXACTLY what Lincoln did. NOTHING said a state couldn't secede until Texas v White. And we don't care any damned way. You didn't win shit in this neck of the woods.
    Of course I didn't win anything in your neck of the woods...i wasn't in the civil war..how old do you think i am?
    All SCOTUS rulings are after the fact I think. Regardless, the Constitution provides that SCOTUS is the final arbiter of constitutionality and barring an amendment, that's just the way it is. It's circular reasoning I understand, but that's the deal. You wanna secede, you gotta have consent of the States; it's just a question of how you convince them.

Besides, I'm not trying to force you to stay in the union. Go ahead and secede.. I'll warn you though, if Texas did you'd have a flood of Americans headed to Texas of biblical proportions. Haha!
    Last edited by logroller; 05-06-2016 at 10:58 PM.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Of course I didn't win anything in your neck of the woods...i wasn't in the civil war..how old do you think i am?
    All SCOTUS rulings are after the fact I think. Regardless, the Constitution provides that SCOTUS is the final arbiter of constitutionality and barring an amendment, that's just the way it is. It's circular reasoning I understand, but that's the deal. You wanna secede, you gotta have consent of the States; it's just a question of how you convince them.

Besides, I'm not trying to force you to stay in the union. Go ahead and secede.. I'll warn you though, if Texas did you'd have a flood of Americans headed to Texas of biblical proportions. Haha!
    I'm not trying to do anything but respond to a thread. We already got a bunch of snowbirds.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks logroller thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm not trying to do anything but respond to a thread. We already got a bunch of snowbirds.
    Lol. Fair enough. My point is that it takes consent...whether the States agree and want you out or they get their ass kicked and they begrudgingly agree to let you out-- either way, they consent. So far as the former, it's pretty unlikely For the likes of California, Texas, New York...the union won't just agree to their leaving because they bring in mad $$$$$.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Lol. Fair enough. My point is that it takes consent...whether the States agree and want you out or they get their ass kicked and they begrudgingly agree to let you out-- either way, they consent. So far as the former, it's pretty unlikely For the likes of California, Texas, New York...the union won't just agree to their leaving because they bring in mad $$$$$.
    We keep circling the bowel like we're doing, I am going to secede from the Union. I've lived all over the world and ain't afraid to move.

12. Thanks logroller thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

We keep circling the bowel like we're doing, I am going to secede from the Union. I've lived all over the world and ain't afraid to move.
    I think you meant bowl but both words work.

14. Thanks logroller thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I think you meant bowl but both words work.
    It's early and I haven't had any coffee. Had the AC guy not shown up I'd be still checking my eyelids for leaks.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-07-2016 at 10:47 AM.

16. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It's early and I haven't had any coffee. Had the AC guy not shown up I'd be still checking my eyelids for leaks.
    Obama is a bowel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Obama is a bowel.
    All of these threads seem to intertwine. Call me a flip-flopper. I gave Obama the benefit of doubt to see what he'd do. He's been like making a Lance Corporal Company Gunny. I hope chokes on a sandwich. If he can f*ck something up, his dumb ass will find it. He's an idiot and a liar and a p*ssy. He's gone some to betray the Constitution more than Lincoln did. THERE is his legacy.

He's lucky I don't do social media. My foot would be so far up his ass he'd have to open his mouth for me to shine the damned boot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

All of these threads seem to intertwine. Call me a flip-flopper. I gave Obama the benefit of doubt to see what he'd do. He's been like making a Lance Corporal Company Gunny. I hope chokes on a sandwich. If he can f*ck something up, his dumb ass will find it. He's an idiot and a liar and a p*ssy. He's gone some to betray the Constitution more than Lincoln did. THERE is his legacy.

He's lucky I don't do social media. My foot would be so far up his ass he'd have to open his mouth for me to shine the damned boot.
    Giving someone the benefit of the doubt or giving them a chance only to see them show you who they are isn't flip flopping imo. Me. I was ready to give him a chance until I saw the pastor he had sat under for 20 years. When I found that out, I knew he would be a problem.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Giving someone the benefit of the doubt or giving them a chance only to see them show you who they are isn't flip flopping imo. Me. I was ready to give him a chance until I saw the pastor he had sat under for 20 years. When I found that out, I knew he would be a problem.
    I guess I should rephrase that. Obama's a bad example. I knew he was a liar and pointed it out at every chance from the get go. You go to church for 21 years and DON'T believe? Might want to give me a break on that one. But he lied his ass off, tossed his own grandmother under the bus, and the left STILL voted for his ass. I call it lying, not a change of opinion.

They're going to do it again. WHile Republican'ts are burning their voters registration cards, the Dems are going to vote for a criminal. They just don't care. They should use the campaing slogan "Cheat to Win" as far as I'm concerned. And the right should use the slogan "All about me. I'm too selfish to win".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I guess I should rephrase that. Obama's a bad example. I knew he was a liar and pointed it out at every chance from the get go. You go to church for 21 years and DON'T believe? Might want to give me a break on that one. But he lied his ass off, tossed his own grandmother under the bus, and the left STILL voted for his ass. I call it lying, not a change of opinion.

They're going to do it again. WHile Republican'ts are burning their voters registration cards, the Dems are going to vote for a criminal. They just don't care. They should use the campaing slogan "Cheat to Win" as far as I'm concerned. And the right should use the slogan "All about me. I'm too selfish to win".
    Hilary's iraq vote is a big reason Obama won imo.

23. Thanks logroller thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Hilary's iraq vote is a big reason Obama won imo.
    On that single issue, I agree. We should have never gone in there. It was strategically stupid. At the same time, I also think if we ARE going in, you go in to win. Obama screwed the whole damned thing up and now we have ISIS.

25. Thanks logroller thanked this post