Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Any future conflict will not be fought with conventional troops and weaponry. It will be very high tech, using computer technology.

The current war will not be expanded unless Trump is elected. Trump has previously stated he could end the war by sending in 100,000 troops and every weapon the U.S. has. He did not rule out nuclear strikes, which would prompt a response in kind.

I have been advising kids not to join the military until after election day. Unless they are willing to die on the battlefield.
    Isn't that mighty kind of you. Advising kids to not join the military. Your mouth should be duct taped and you shouldn't be allowed around kids.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

a lot has happened the last couple months. We have been moving quite slowly against ISIS.

5. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    a lot has happened the last couple months. We have been moving quite slowly against ISIS.
    War stuff, even if ISIS, is bad for Democrat business. Can't have anything started on their watch. There will be a lot more dead folks around the world before this ever ends. And a lot is because of how Obama dropped the ball. And yet those on the left are delusional and think they are making peace with people around the world. Clueless *&ucks.

7. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    War stuff, even if ISIS, is bad for Democrat business. Can't have anything started on their watch. There will be a lot more dead folks around the world before this ever ends. And a lot is because of how Obama dropped the ball. And yet those on the left are delusional and think they are making peace with people around the world. Clueless *&ucks.

Completely agree. Obama dropped the ball and WE are the ones that are going to pay.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Completely agree. Obama dropped the ball and WE are the ones that are going to pay.
    Bullshit! He did not drop the ball....he drop-kicked it away, blaming GWB and everyone
    else but his own sorry ass.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

are we going to need a massive invasion of the Middle East?

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

are we going to need a massive invasion of the Middle East?
    How did WWII work out pretending there was no elephant in the room?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

This time around it's not a conventional army and the Douchebag in Chief is letting them in. We'll be fight them in our streets just like Europe is already doing.

As I've said before, you can dislike these religious boneheads all you want, but they are NOT stupid. Know your enemy. They have conviction and are relentless. We are not.

Letting Obama in office was stupid and so is anyone that voted for the idiot. You can't declare victory and make it so. He's an abysmal failure as a leader. I wouldn't follow him to the exit if I had installed the Exit sign and knew where it was. He'd probably surrender to it.

Y'all think he's Muslim but I think he's French. Either way, he's a colossal f*ck-up and I wouldn't let him run a drive-thru window.

16. Thanks Black Diamond, CSM thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This time around it's not a conventional army and the Douchebag in Chief is letting them in. We'll be fight them in our streets just like Europe is already doing.

As I've said before, you can dislike these religious boneheads all you want, but they are NOT stupid. Know your enemy. They have conviction and are relentless. We are not.

Letting Obama in office was stupid and so is anyone that voted for the idiot. You can't declare victory and make it so. He's an abysmal failure as a leader. I wouldn't follow him to the exit if I had installed the Exit sign and knew where it was. He'd probably surrender to it.

Y'all think he's Muslim but I think he's French. Either way, he's a colossal f*ck-up and I wouldn't let him run a drive-thru window.
    Some are willing to do whatever it takes to win this thing.. people say Trump can't monitor mosques and Muslims.. i seem to remember reading of a favorite of the Democrats rounding up Japanese into internment camps...

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Some are willing to do whatever it takes to win this thing.. people say Trump can't monitor mosques and Muslims.. i seem to remember reading of a favorite of the Democrats rounding up Japanese into internment camps...
    Point: WHo was in office at got us involved in WWI? Woodrow Wilson (D). Who got us involved in WWII? FDR (D). WHo got us involved in Korea? Harry Truman (D). Who introduced combat troops into Nam? Johnson (D). Who totally jacked up the rescue attempt in the Iranian Hostage Crisis? Carter (D).

Who got us involved in Bosnia? Clinton (D). Who created ISIS by pulling out to soon? Obama (D). I'm surprised he has kids. Who has made a deal with the most dangerous country on the planet? Obama (D).

Notice all the "d's"? I see a trend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I am so glad someone resurrected this thread. Reminds me once again what a hypocrite a certain poster is.

"I have been advising kids not to join the military until after election day. Unless they are willing to die on the battlefield."

The above quote is just one of many that poster has stated which displays her disdain for the military, willful ignorance of reality and willingness to leech off the services provide by her/his betters. Unfortunately, there are a lot like her out there which is why, in the end, the United States will eventually submit to her enemies and those enemies will be aided and abetted by the likes of this poster.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

21. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny thanked this post