Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Democrats condemning republicans on gay issues

Now if they can just find it in their hypocritical little hearts to also condemn Islam, who takes it 99% further. Are they afraid of muslims and that's why they can't speak out against such things?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I would laugh at that if it wasn't so truthful.

3. Thanks jimnyc, Elessar, Black Diamond, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I would laugh at that if it wasn't so truthful.
    Hell, even I disagree that the way they treat gay folks is horrendous. And the "phobia" names got out of hand, now if you disagree with folks with pretty much any issue, you get labeled afraid of something. 99.99899% of the time, when people talk about their disgust for various actions by muslim people around the world - it is NOT NOT NOT because they are afraid of them, but just that, that they find disgust with the disgusting actions being brought up. Just seems for the most part, the phobia words are being directed towards people on the right. And the lack of condemnation towards the atrocities like this within Islam, and others, is from the left.

Not pointing at you directly, so chill out before you even think of getting bent out of shape.

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Hell, even I disagree that the way they treat gay folks is horrendous. And the "phobia" names got out of hand, now if you disagree with folks with pretty much any issue, you get labeled afraid of something. 99.99899% of the time, when people talk about their disgust for various actions by muslim people around the world - it is NOT NOT NOT because they are afraid of them, but just that, that they find disgust with the disgusting actions being brought up. Just seems for the most part, the phobia words are being directed towards people on the right. And the lack of condemnation towards the atrocities like this within Islam, and others, is from the left.

Not pointing at you directly, so chill out before you even think of getting bent out of shape.
    Where the heart is dark (black), acceptance of evil and depravity excels and is defended...
    Rejecting and speaking out against such murdering savagery and religious commands to murder people is exactly what any decent person should do--those that defend it have no excuse.
    Yet strangely Islam is defended by the very people claiming a monopoly on tolerance/compassion, when Islam is by far the most intolerant ideology on the planet.
    Such a stark contradiction baffles the mind and points to either hypocrisy or insanity on an unimaginable level or both IMHO..
    Truth of that reality so easily seen, is in itself only explained by the compatibility of the "kinship of darkness" in the hearts of such people.
    Darkness seeks darkness -- light seeks light... -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ...when Islam is by far the most intolerant ideology on the planet.
    Some would argue this. There are quite a few religions and cults that are worse. The Mormons are exactly understanding toward women. Or anyone who is not a believer in LDS.
    Religion is religion. It goes back centuries. A lot of cultures are steeped in honor killings, human and animal sacrifices, arranged marriages and odd practices. Check out Santeria. It is still being actively practiced by many.

I tolerate and interact with Muslims because there are so many different sects. The westernized Muslims that I live around are indistinguishable from anyone else. The women wear the same clothes as anyone, they are often greatly educated and their kids go to the same schools that my daughter does. You attend worship in a church. They attend in a mosque.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It's a huge mess, isn't it?

If one does not like something, so be it! We're all human.

But the selective outrage, yet denial of one's own prejudices is
    truly living with a narrow mind and blinders.

Had a friend years ago that said "I am not bigoted or prejudiced..
    I hate everyone equally".
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Question.....

Which is more correct? Most Democrats are more TWO-FACED?

Most Democrats practice DOUBLE-STANDARDS?

Most Democrats Think their LIES are TRUE?

Most Gays/LGBTs in the U.S. are DEMOCRAT?

OR.....................ALL OF THE ABOVE?
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-10-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

11. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Some would argue this. There are quite a few religions and cults that are worse. The Mormons are exactly understanding toward women. Or anyone who is not a believer in LDS.
    Religion is religion. It goes back centuries. A lot of cultures are steeped in honor killings, human and animal sacrifices, arranged marriages and odd practices. Check out Santeria. It is still being actively practiced by many.

I tolerate and interact with Muslims because there are so many different sects. The westernized Muslims that I live around are indistinguishable from anyone else. The women wear the same clothes as anyone, they are often greatly educated and their kids go to the same schools that my daughter does. You attend worship in a church. They attend in a mosque.
    A lot of cultures are steeped in honor killings, human and animal sacrifices, arranged marriages and odd practices.
    NO, NO, GABBY-- YOU WENT FROM RELIGION TO "CULTURES" --KILLING--THAT DOES NOT COMPARE..
    ISLAM IS A RELIGION NOT A "CULTURE"--THAT APPLES AND ORANGES COMPARISON DOES NOT FLY.
    ONLY RELIGION MURDERING ALL AROUND THE WORLD IS ISLAM..
    KORANIC VERSES AUTHORIZE THAT MURDERING ,RAPING, STONING , ETC..
    CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT ..-TYR

The Mormons are exactly understanding toward women. Or anyone who is not a believer in LDS.
    ^^^^^^ NO, NO, GABBY-- MORMONS ARE NOT RAPING WOMEN , MURDERING AROUND THE WORLD, STONING WOMEN THAT WERE RAPED, HANGING GAYS, CUTTING OF BODY PARTS, FORCING UNDERAGE CHILDREN INTO MARRYING ADULT MEN,ENGAGING IN GENOCIDE ETC. ETC...--TYR

The women wear the same clothes as anyone, they are often greatly educated and their kids go to the same schools that my daughter does. You attend worship in a church. They attend in a mosque.
    ^^^^^ NO, NO, GABBY--Christian churches are not teaching murder or enslave all non believers ,lie to advance their goals, its ok to rape, murder, mistreat women and children , fornicate with animals or a dead wife, hang gays etc.. etc, etc..--TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-10-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Top pic is perfect.. The child molester (demi-god) leading his baby girl victim..-Tyr

17. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Tyr, I truly enjoy reading your rants. You would make a wonderful mullah.
    Which, believe it or not, means "master." If you are knowledgeable about a topic and have a gift for explaining things, you can be a mullah.

If only you were to apply yourself and explore human rights throughout the world and not just in fundamentalist Islamic area.
    Go to India, where a man is legally allowed to rape and abuse his wife. To marry off your daughter in many parts of India, you have to put together a dowry. If the dowry is considered insufficient, the groom's family can immolate the bride. Some even kill members of the bride's family. More often than not, authorities either look the other way or declare the death a "suicide."
    In China, a woman who remains unmarried at 25 is looked upon as a "disgrace to the family." Her family will often offer her "for sale" at a "marriage market."
    China's "one child" policy has led to couples either paying to have female children aborted, or else killing or abandoning them at birth.

You should check this whole thing out. I am sure you will find another religion that you despise almost as much as Islam.

19. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Which, believe it or not, means "master." If you are knowledgeable about a topic and have a gift for explaining things, you can be a mullah.
    <snip>
    You should check this whole thing out. I am sure you will find another religion that you despise almost as much as Islam.
    While perhaps factual, maybe you should first concentrate on what is needed in THIS
    nation first. Suggesting Tyr to be a mullah is a bit of a low blow.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Hell, even I disagree that the way they treat gay folks is horrendous.
    Yes, gays should be pitied for their dementia, and they should seek help to restore their pitiful souls back to mental health.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

If only you were to apply yourself and explore human rights throughout the world and not just in fundamentalist Islamic area.
    Go to India, where a man is legally allowed to rape and abuse his wife. To marry off your daughter in many parts of India, you have to put together a dowry. If the dowry is considered insufficient, the groom's family can immolate the bride. Some even kill members of the bride's family. More often than not, authorities either look the other way or declare the death a "suicide."
    In China, a woman who remains unmarried at 25 is looked upon as a "disgrace to the family." Her family will often offer her "for sale" at a "marriage market."
    China's "one child" policy has led to couples either paying to have female children aborted, or else killing or abandoning them at birth.

Islam and its evils are not learned from other cultures Gabby.
    Instead they are taught as divine wisdom and commands from Allah.
    Some of those cultures you are speaking about likely adopted those while previously under domination by Islam as once it was a very dominating force in history.

MULLAH= MASTER..
    I HAVE MASTERED MANY THINGS IN MY LONG LIFE BUT NONE BETTER THAN FIGHTING WITH MY HANDS AND NOW WITH MERE WORDS(WHICH IS WEAKER AND LESS SATISFYING TO ME).
    With hands one gets to see and feel immediate victories, I am not a very patient man myself when I want something done, namely punishing a person or group I prefer the hands on approach.
    Those that have crossed my path and given "just cause", know this about me and rarely ever try to fight me again(certainly not in face to face encounters).. Here using mere words, hiding behind a comp screen they do not suffer the real pain of fighting--thus many are brave and think themselves to be heroes.
    My philosophy is if you can not fight with your hands face to face and win--you are a damn coward to fight with words on a screen as if you are a tough SOB.
    Dem/lib/leftist maggots love to engage and scorn conservatives while hiding behind COMP-SCREEN .
    I DARE ANY ONE OF THE WORTHLESS BASTARDS TO EVER TRY DO THAT TO ME FACE TO FACE.
    When I speak of my past and my abilities I never lie--its utterly dishonorable to do so....
    Of course this is about men , no about females.
    Women are to be loved(ADMIRED), ignored or shunned but not fought IMHO..-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'd pay just to watch muzzies drop queers from buildings,
    Bitter Clinger since 1957