Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default The COWARD in uniform has to wait till February....and TRUMP????

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post

Right you are Elessar. I do like it. But, we must all remember. Hillary's Sheeple do not remember, or care what she may have said....Like Lying to the parents of THREE Americans who died at her hand, in Benghazi....for starters.
    .................................................. ........................
    I remember being in uniform during the Clinton years, and will NEVER forget how LOUSY she treated anyone in Uniform. And there is DOCUMENTATION to prove it.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ll-expose.html
    If Hillary Clinton runs, and wins the Presidential race in 2016, the Republicans won't be the only ones with trepidation. The Secret Service, who have tangled with Hillary since she became First Lady in 1993, will also be quaking in their lace-ups.

Hillary has been known to hurl a book at the back of the head of one agent driving her in the Presidential limo accusing him of eavesdropping, forget her ps and qs by never thanking her protectors and lob profanity-laced orders when she just wanted the agents to carry her bags - a job not on agents' 'to do' list.

'Stay the f**k away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!!!' she is quoted as saying to an agent who refused to carry her luggage in the book Unlimited Access by FBI agent Gary Aldridge.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Right you are Elessar. I do like it. But, we must all remember. Hillary's Sheeple do not remember, or care what she may have said....Like Lying to the parents of THREE Americans who died at her hand, in Benghazi....for starters.
    I remember being in uniform during the Clinton years, and will NEVER forget how LOUSY she treated anyone in Uniform. And there is DOCUMENTATION to prove it.
    If Hillary Clinton runs, and wins the Presidential race in 2016, the Republicans won't be the only ones with trepidation. The Secret Service, who have tangled with Hillary since she became First Lady in 1993, will also be quaking in their lace-ups.

Hillary has been known to hurl a book at the back of the head of one agent driving her in the Presidential limo accusing him of eavesdropping, forget her ps and qs by never thanking her protectors and lob profanity-laced orders when she just wanted the agents to carry her bags - a job not on agents' 'to do' list.

'Stay the f**k away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!!!' she is quoted as saying to an agent who refused to carry her luggage in the book Unlimited Access by FBI agent Gary Aldridge.
    We do have a member here whose Hubby was an Army LtCol assigned to the White House. Some of the
    tales about the Clinton's disrespect to the Military and Secret Service would curl people's ears.

I wish @Hera would show up and get in on some of this eye-opening discussion!
    Last edited by Elessar; 05-17-2016 at 09:56 PM.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

We do have a member here whose Hubby was an Army LtCol assigned to the White House. Some of the
    tales about the Clinton's disrespect to the Military and Secret Service would curl people's ears.

I wish @Hera would show up and get in on some of this eye-opening discussion!
    You can add me to that list as well. I served at HQMC at the Navy Annex while he was CinC. I hated every minute of it. I REALLY hated later deploying again while he was CinC. He was a piece of garbage and he treated us as if we were underlings. I hated being around him. He decreased our manpower and increased our OpTempO. We were running ragged.

But he ain't got nothing on Obama. I'd have been relieved for cause if Obama had been my CinC. I doubt I could have kept my mouth shut.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-18-2016 at 12:53 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Always late to the party these days. Lol
    I will have to read through the thread and see if I can shed any light.

11. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

Yep. All of those things are stories I've heard from an agent and more. The Clintons are corrupt, evil people.

13. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You can add me to that list as well. I served at HQMC at the Navy Annex while he was CinC. I hated every minute of it. I REALLY hated later deploying again while he was CinC. He was a piece of garbage and he treated us as if we were underlings. I hated being around him. He decreased our manpower and increased our OpTempO. We were running ragged.
    Gotta remember he dodged the Draft through political influence and refused to even wear his ROTC uniform.
    But he had plenty of time to go to Russia during the 'Cold War'. And where was hippy Hillary? Right by his
    side supporting him either physically or in thought.

Ask her why she was booted off the Watergate Investigation Committee...and disbarred.
    Ask him why he was disbarred as well.

There are so many skeletons in that closet that would blow the wax out of some Liberal's ears!
    But they are too dumb and led by the nose to listen.

A Deplorable!

15. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I'm glad that Bergdahl's court martial is delayed... you know that Bambam would have meddled and mitigated any punitive actions to further cover up his trading of terrorists for Bergdahl.

I'm thinking Trump will allow the army to proceed unfettered.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I'm glad that Bergdahl's court martial is delayed... you know that Bambam would have meddled and mitigated any punitive actions to further cover up his trading of terrorists for Bergdahl.

I'm thinking Trump will allow the army to proceed unfettered.
    I was going to say the same thing.Bergdahl will get what's coming to him if Trump is elected.
    Bitter Clinger since 1957

19. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Gotta remember he dodged the Draft through political influence and refused to even wear his ROTC uniform.
    But he had plenty of time to go to Russia during the 'Cold War'. And where was hippy Hillary? Right by his
    side supporting him either physically or in thought.

Ask her why she was booted off the Watergate Investigation Committee...and disbarred.
    Ask him why he was disbarred as well.

There are so many skeletons in that closet that would blow the wax out of some Liberal's ears!
    But they are too dumb and led by the nose to listen.
    Sorry, but I wouldn't ask her jack.. She'd try to politicize boiling water. I can't stand her and never could. One of my favorite questions in the 90s was "Who the Hell elected HER?" She had her nose in more crap than Bill did. I can't imagine the Hell we'll face if she's elected and actually in charge. I can't listen to her anymore than Obama. I go for the remote the second one of them starts talking on my tube. Can't say for sure which one is the bigger fraud or the bigger criminal.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

It's irrelevant, at this point. Obama would just pardon the ahole anyway. And so will Hillary. The only reason they are delaying the trial is out of a false hope that a President Trump might allow him to be brought to justice, finally. Ain't gonna happen. Treason is "in" in Amerika now. Haven't you noticed?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    . She'd try to politicize boiling water. I can't stand her and never could. One of my favorite questions in the 90s was "Who the Hell elected HER?"
    Reminds me of one of my own created statements: "You would make preparing a bowl of cereal a political event".
    Last edited by Elessar; 06-05-2016 at 12:55 PM.

A Deplorable!

24. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Reminds me of one of my own created statements: "You would make preparing a bowl of cereal a political event".
    Are you sucking up to the dairy farmers or the wheat farmers? Obviously the dairy farmers the way you drowned your cereal in milk.

26. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Are you sucking up to the dairy farmers or the wheat farmers? Obviously the dairy farmers the way you drowned your cereal in milk.
    Guess I screwed the pooch on this one. I haven't had a bowl of cereal since the 80s. If I'm going to cater to someone it's going to be the cattle industry. Love a good steak.