Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Rep. Forbes: True Story of Sailors Held in Iran Would Shock the American People

Rep. Forbes: True Story of Sailors Held in Iran Would Shock the American People

Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) is speaking out about the classified details concerning the treatment of a group of U.S. sailors who were captured by Iran earlier this year.

Forbes told the Washington Free Beacon that the Obama administration is still hiding the real story about the maritime incident and may do so for at least another year.

“I think that when the details actually come out, most Americans are going to be kind of taken aback by the entire incident, both how Iran handled it and how we handled it,” Forbes disclosed. “I think that’s going to be huge cause for concern for most Americans. That’s why I’ve encouraged members of Congress to get that briefing so they do know exactly what did take place.”

Forbes suggested that Iran’s treatment of the U.S. sailors—which included filming them crying and forcing them to apologize at gunpoint—may have been much worse than what has been publicly reported.

The group of sailors were held at gunpoint and Iran later released videos and photos of the sailors crying and apologizing.

Secretary of State John Kerry ended up thanking the Iranians for their "quick response" and applauded Iran's treatment of the sailors, who were released after about a day in custody.

The House Armed Services Committee member joined Martha MacCallum this morning, saying that Iran's actions violated international and maritime law.

Forbes believes the American people will be shocked and appalled by our response, urging other members of Congress to be briefed on the incident.

He said the capture needs to be viewed against the backdrop of other provocative actions by Iran, like live-firing within 1,500 yards of U.S. ships before this incident.

Forbes argued that the Obama administration does nothing in response to other provocative actions by Russia and China.

"They've adopted the strategy of bowing down to bullies or ignoring bullies around the globe," said Forbes, adding that the world's "bullies" are becoming stronger as a result.

Why were the soldiers there in the first place?
    And why did obama , grovel to the muslims and not force them to release immediately our men??
    This entire thing stinks and I think those men wee deliberately set up by obama and his new about to be nuked up Iranian pals..

This traitor (MUSLIM-IN-HIDING), should be arrested AND TRIED FOR TREASON by the Trump administration after he takes office IMHO..

"They've adopted the strategy of bowing down to bullies or ignoring bullies around the globe," said Forbes, adding that the world's "bullies" are becoming stronger as a result.
    ^^^^^^^^^ Also by design.... as the bowing master seeks to humiliate America before all the world. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-17-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Why were the soldiers there in the first place?
    And why did obama , grovel to the muslims and not force them to release immediately our men??
    This entire thing stinks and I think those men wee deliberately set up by obama and his new about to be nuked up Iranian pals..

This traitor (MUSLIM-IN-HIDING), should be arrested AND TRIED FOR TREASON by the Trump administration after he takes office IMHO..-Tyr
    You're asking the wrong questions.

Why did the Cmdr surrender his command? We've got more firepower in the Gulf than Iran.

If they were that far off course, how come the navigator didn't know it? It's not like we use the stars to guide our boats anymore.

How far away from Iran were the boats actually? You don't accidentally wander into Iranian waters. I think this was premeditated by Iran. It was a calculated move because they knew O-ball-less wouldn't do sh*t.

When we used to go through the Strait the skin of the ship was closed and the Sea-Whiz's turned on. You go ahead and get too close to one of those microwave activated 20mm chain guns.

But I go back to the commander. Me? We're having a fight and I ain't surrendering to sh*t.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're asking the wrong questions.

Why did the Cmdr surrender his command? We've got more firepower in the Gulf than Iran.

If they were that far off course, how come the navigator didn't know it? It's not like we use the stars to guide our boats anymore.

How far away from Iran were the boats actually? You don't accidentally wander into Iranian waters. I think this was premeditated by Iran. It was a calculated move because they knew O-ball-less wouldn't do sh*t.

When we used to go through the Strait the skin of the ship was closed and the Sea-Whiz's turned on. You go ahead and get too close to one of those microwave activated 20mm chain guns.

But I go back to the commander. Me? We're having a fight and I ain't surrendering to sh*t.
    All relevant questions and points made.
    The muslims are trying to establish the Caliphate,only two contenders for the spot, Iran and the Saudi's...
    Thus I think this was a set up to give far greater creds to the Iranians as a power that stands up to us and humiliates us--while the Saudi's placate us!
    Obama could have made this deal when giving Iran its nukes..
    That commander could have been told it was a mission to test Iranian defenses and if caught-DO NOT FIGHT!
    Thus the entire command would have just been used like puppets..
    Other M.E. nations now see Iran as stronger than Saudi Arabia--its propaganda--muzzy's are masters at it.
    They have to be because they are a cult..
    The last Caliphate in Koranic prophecy is now being engineered into being a reality.
    Question is--Will it be ruled by the Saudis or the Iranians??
    The Iranians soon will have nukes-- thus other nations there will flock to them as the Caliphate rulers.
    The obama is in on this all the way methinks..... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Ignore me if you like, but....I tend to believe; based on personal experience in the Persian Gulf during the First Gulf War, and knowing how UNTRUSTWORTHY Obama, and Kerry actually are... That this escapade, and propaganda demonstration by Iran, was probably Pre-planned, and agreed to by OBAMA as part of that EXPENSIVE NUCLEAR DEAL he secretly approved with Iran.

Iran used the capture of our sailors as FRONT PAGE PROPAGANDA, and they even AWARDED their sailors with MEDALS for CAPTURING AMERICANS.

I put nothing past Obama or Kerry. And I do believe FORBES will probably eventually SHOCK America with LEAKED INFORMATION...since Rep. Forbes can PLAY A HILLARY GAME WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TOO!
    Just watch, and remember.....WHO told you this?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Elessar thanked this post