Thread: Kodi

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Kodi

So - I picked up Kodi and added to my amazon firestick.

Just LOVE it. Just about every movie currently playing in theatres (if you dont mind korean subtitles) and every movie made, by year up to 1080p (with and w/o subtitles) Highly Recommend for those with good interweb connections
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I just got Kodi this week. My Fire TV Stick died and Amazon refused to replace it even though I've been dealing with it overheating for months. I had to wrap it in an ice pack to use it. So I bought the box on eBay with Kodi. I'm impressed so far.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Is this a streaming video device? We have had Roku since it came out.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    I just got Kodi this week. My Fire TV Stick died and Amazon refused to replace it even though I've been dealing with it overheating for months. I had to wrap it in an ice pack to use it. So I bought the box on eBay with Kodi. I'm impressed so far.
    Weird about your firestick. I do miss one thing - with Hulu and probably Netflix and even amazon - I could play an entire season without stopping. With Kodi, I have to navigate back after each episode. Makes falling-asleep to the TV difficult.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

6. Thanks crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Weird about your firestick. I do miss one thing - with Hulu and probably Netflix and even amazon - I could play an entire season without stopping. With Kodi, I have to navigate back after each episode. Makes falling-asleep to the TV difficult.
    I still have Netflix and Amazon Prime. I only got Netflix to get Longmire but like some of their original series so I'll keep it.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ