Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

What a COMPLETE SCUMBAG he is for blaming anyone but this piece of shit who pulled the trigger.

------

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murder in Orlando early Sunday. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”

So I guess the president thinks Mateen didn’t mean it?

Here again, and horribly, we have an unmistakable indication that Obama finds it astonishingly easy to divorce himself from a reality he doesn’t like — the reality of the Islamist terror war against the United States and how it is moving to our shores in the form of lone-wolf attacks.

He called it “terror,” which it is. But using the word “terror” without a limiting and defining adjective is like a doctor calling a disease “cancer” without making note of the affected area of the body — because if he doesn’t know where the cancer is and what form it takes, he cannot attack it effectively and seek to extirpate it.

So determined is the president to avoid the subject of Islamist, ISIS-inspired or ISIS-directed terrorism that he concluded his remarks with an astonishing insistence that “we need the strength and courage to change” our attitudes toward the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.

That’s just disgusting. There’s no other word for it.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-s...ando-massacre/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Why do we expect any better from a man whose father was Muslim, and who himself registered as Muslim for school in Indonesia?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Why do we expect any better from a man whose father was Muslim, and who himself registered as Muslim for school in Indonesia?

source: Politifact
    OBAMA IS A -- "MUSLIM-IN-HIDING" --THUS PRACTICING HIS JIHAD AGAINST THIS WESTERN NATION--HE ADMITTED THAT TO THAT EGYPTIAN PRIME MINISTER UNDER MUBARAK.

And the damage he has done so far is massive..........with more still to come.... -- Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Obama makes me sick. A man who was converted to Islam and shouted out his support for the Muslim group ISIS and Obama comes out and says, WE THE PEOPLE need to have more gun laws so that we are the criminals and not this freaking Muslim hater of homosexuals.

this is a common thing with them , they hate homosexuals, think women should be stoned to death, they should be able to marry a 8 year old child. Yet here is Obama and Hillary and their sheep/supporters telling us how Islam and their cult followers are the Religion of PEACE.

VOTE out these Muslim sympathizers from the Democrat party and NEVER put them in charge of our Government ever again.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'd love you know how anyone can deny this was done for religious reasons when the shooter HIM SELF declared that he was doing it for ISIS.

Obama is an idiot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Maybe someone should play back the 911 call to him over and over.

Even then, I doubt it would sink in though. He's the worst 'leader' this
    nation has ever seen.

He spouted his opinions over jurisdictional issues that are not federal at all...

The college professor and the cop...
    The Tayvon shooting...
    The Missouri shooting...

He's stepped on his crank constantly, yet Libs still admire him.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Obama makes me sick. A man who was converted to Islam and shouted out his support for the Muslim group ISIS and Obama comes out and says, WE THE PEOPLE need to have more gun laws so that we are the criminals and not this freaking Muslim hater of homosexuals.

this is a common thing with them , they hate homosexuals, think women should be stoned to death, they should be able to marry a 8 year old child. Yet here is Obama and Hillary and their sheep/supporters telling us how Islam and their cult followers are the Religion of PEACE.

VOTE out these Muslim sympathizers from the Democrat party and NEVER put them in charge of our Government ever again.
    Our muslim-in-hiding prez will always come out against infidels and cover every way he can for his muslim brothers..
    His is the highest form of Jihad-- that of being in hiding and destroying Allah's enemies from within.. Fact..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Our muslim-in-hiding prez will always come out against infidels and cover every way he can for his muslim brothers..
    His is the highest form of Jihad-- that of being in hiding and destroying Allah's enemies from within.. Fact..-Tyr
    I'm starting to think he's the Anti-Christ.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What a COMPLETE SCUMBAG he is for blaming anyone but this piece of shit who pulled the trigger.

------

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murder in Orlando early Sunday. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”

Here again, and horribly, we have an unmistakable indication that Obama finds it astonishingly easy to divorce himself from a reality he doesn’t like — the reality of the Islamist terror war against the United States and how it is moving to our shores in the form of lone-wolf attacks.

He called it “terror,” which it is. But using the word “terror” without a limiting and defining adjective is like a doctor calling a disease “cancer” without making note of the affected area of the body — because if he doesn’t know where the cancer is and what form it takes, he cannot attack it effectively and seek to extirpate it.

So determined is the president to avoid the subject of Islamist, ISIS-inspired or ISIS-directed terrorism that he concluded his remarks with an astonishing insistence that “we need the strength and courage to change” our attitudes toward the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.

What I've never been able to figure out is what the hell is Obama's purpose to denying there's an elephant in the room? And people voted for this guy? Oh yeah, he's the other elephant in the room because we need a President that won't recognize reality.

I tried really hard to just keep my sanity not thinking about this, but voting for a Democrat is just stupid.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    What I've never been able to figure out is what the hell is Obama's purpose to denying there's an elephant in the room? And people voted for this guy? Oh yeah, he's the other elephant in the room because we need a President that won't recognize reality.

I tried really hard to just keep my sanity not thinking about this, but voting for a Democrat is just stupid.
    Maybe those two elephants in the room are copulating?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

OBAMA GAG EFFECT IN FULL MOTION. LIARS EVEN GAG THEMSELVES.He protects the enemies who have sworn to murder ALL AMERICANS. Will they begin with HIM?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

------

I am soooo sick of that scrawny, leftist, America-hating asswipe. God help me (and forgive) for what I'm thinking re: him AND pretty much all of the damned DemocRATS these days. I'm probably going to hell for just my 'thoughts'....lol.