Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    My logic tells me that you a a poor post whore and an idiot to boot. Are you looking for spare change?
    Look at how the troops treat Muslims in Iraq - from a libs POV

No Mercy for Iraqi Children Under US Military’s Reign of Terror

The Right-Wing Attack Machine is at it again. Over the weekend, esteemed Senator, decorated war hero, and rightful inhabitant of the White House, John Fitzgerald Kerry spoke candidly on Face the Nation about the hopeless quagmire in Iraq, and why our troops are such heartless bastards.

“There is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not. Iraqis should be doing that.”
    It’s all pretty cut and dry, and certainly nothing we haven’t heard from other Democrat leaders and high-ranking members of Al-Qaeda for months now. But before the program was even over, the right-wing blogosphere exploded with typical hate-filled bile, ignoring the crux of the interview to dwell on one or two little lines that were spoken completely off the cuff and shouldn’t be taken literally. Chickenhawk Hannity, Fatty McFatso, and Fraulein “Hooray for Internment Camps” Malkin all got their digs in, resorting to the same old playbook they’ve been using for years. By constantly spinning the senator’s nuanced statements to mean what he actually says, the fascists of conservative punditry intend to "Murtha” Sen. Kerry by forcing him to be held accountable for every tidbit of wisdom that spews forth from his stately blowhole. But John Kerry won’t be bullied. Anyone doubting his authority on the quagmire in Iraq need only remember that Rush Limbaugh had anal cysts in 1965.

Despite what republican radio hacks want us to believe, Sen. Kerry is absolutely correct: the U.S. government is indeed ordering jackbooted squads of armed goons to bust down the doors of private residences and terrorize women and children – actions that are entirely inexcusable unless done to reunite nice little Cuban boys with their loving Uncle Fidel. During these nightly raids, Muslim customs such as the ceremonial greasing of the sacred yak are completely ignored, and large collections of priceless weaponry and improvised explosives are confiscated without recompense. But perhaps out of his unwavering reverence for our brave soldiers who are merely unwitting pawns in Bush’s war games, John Kerry did not expand on all the details of our military’s campaign of terror against the innocent children of Iraq.

In addition to their barbaric stormtrooper tactics, U.S troops have been waging a highly documented guerilla war on the children of Iraq for some time. Inhuman atrocities are committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. Large numbers of soldiers have been known to descend on small Iraqi villages like packs of wild dogs, forcing unsuspecting children to wear second hand or off-the-rack clothing in a fashion reminiscent of Jingus K-mart. Many children are subjected to bizarre medical experiments and given mysterious injections. Countless more suffer unexplainable weight gain and, in rare circumstances, borderline chubbiness.

The coalition forces want desperately to paint a rosy picture of their horrifying activities. As these staged photographs suggest, many children laugh and sing at the arrival of troops, perhaps out of fear for what might befall them should they express the true, unbridled hatred that most Iraqis and half the population of Massachusetts have for our military. But as soon as the cameras are off, the innocent laughter turns to blood-curdling screams as the unsuspecting children are herded into small, non-descript buildings, where they are held against their will for several hours a day and brainwashed with pro-western propaganda. As helpless parents look on, crayons and construction paper are shoved into the tiny hands of their crying sons and daughters, who are forced to produce variety of arts and crafts with virtually no pay or health benefits. Finally, once the tots have been thoroughly “re-educated”, they are hastily ground up and fed to blacks in New Orleans.

It’s enough to make anyone sick to their stomach, but John Kerry has seen it all before. He fought to bring an end to similar atrocities in Southeast Asia, and in return for his patriotism he was assailed by GOP attack dogs like the Hateboat Haters of Hate, a group of Bush lackeys who claimed to have served with Kerry in Vietnam yet never once sat on his lap and called him “Daddy”. John Kerry volunteered for four years in the military so he could spend the next forty attacking it with impunity, and he won’t be intimidated by those who “had better things to do” than hook cell phones up to human genitals and turn up the power when their country called.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebu...cy_for_ir.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with you, Islam will never reform itself, and its half 1500 years to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    This is a prime example. The sooner islam is outlawed the sooner this kind of stuff can be stopped.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    I agree with you, Islam will never reform itself, and its half 1500 years to do so.
    not as long as the terrorists see the PC crowd willing to bow to them and giv in to their demands

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    not as long as the terrorists see the PC crowd willing to bow to them and giv in to their demands
    The PC crowd is all liberals, and liberals are cowards and pussies. They're SCARED of the muslims.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    These were the same exact type of things that use to occur amongst Christians. Up until women’s suffrage, the abuse and classification as "less than men" was a direct result of Christian culture.
    Digging deep for something to pin on Christians eh Cliche'?

Although this does not make the killing right, its important to remember that the majority of people practicing Islam (especially in western civilization) do not condone this behavior at all.
    How would you know? I would have to believe that you condone mass murder as long as the perpetrator looks cool on a t-shirt judging from your former avatar. Your latest one is suppose to show that you are deep right? I grew up with the Beatles, McCartney and Harrison were the best writers and singers, Lennon was good until he met that poser-farce in your avatar. After he left the Beatles his music was pretty weak at best. It is really "cool" to think Lennon had something deep on his mind but it was mostly Heroin. You are so predictable and so very cliche'. Thinking Lennon was a deep thinker is one of the most cliche' things ever.

And if any of you were smart, you would have read where a fellow member pointed out that this was not an act fueled by the religion of Islam...it was purely cultural.
    That's why you only see people of questionable religious beliefs (rad-Islamist) practicing this barbaric crap, kind of like sawing heads off of innocent people with a dull knife while chanting crap to that asswipe alla.

So I'm asking for the kitty-boy to please correct his insults in the first post.
    Is that suppose to be me? The avatar is a snapshot of my cat Amos(part of a pair called Amos n Andy). Don't know what happened to Andy, he wasn't around when I adopted Amos.

I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I feel Islam is a club for fools and I don't care to be around them. I also don't trust anyone that would believe the shit they do. The problem with all of these religious clubs is that they are about one thing, their God and their God is money.........Pat Robertson, Oral Roberts, Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Falwell, Farrakan, Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Joel Olsteen ...... and all of the rest of them, they are all the same .......they are all about the collection plate and should have the shit taxed out of them.
    Last edited by Sitarro; 08-04-2007 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    Which Muslims need to reform?

On the whole, I believe that Islam has a negative influence on most of the societies where it gains influence. It is deeply invested in expanding its own membership roles until it includes whole societies, much as Christianity is, but unlike Christianity it is willing to resort to coercion, sometimes even violent coercion, in order to obtain its converts. This is made clear by actions such as forcing "infidels" to pay extra taxes, and jihad, both of which are alien to the Judeo-Christian heritage. It may have its merits for some societies, but Islam is undoubtably committed to certain ways of life that are simply incompatible with modern existence, and in many ways the current "war on terrorism" undoubtably represents a broader conflict between Western modernism and primitive Islam.

That being said, not all Muslims are the same. It is simply absurd to blame the actions of Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups on all "Muslims" collectively, thereby implicating Muslims in places like Indonesia or Kuwait, the vast majority of whom want nothing to do with groups like Al-Qaeda or Hamas. Such "reasoning" is comprable to what liberals do when they justify affirmative action on the basis of what some white person did hundreds of years ago: it fallaciously blames an entire group of unassociated people for the actions of individuals. It isn't right when liberals do it, and if conservatives start doing the same thing we won't be right either.
    "Let me at least not die without a struggle, inglorious, but having done some big thing first, for men to come to know of." - Hector

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    The PC crowd is all liberals, and liberals are cowards and pussies. They're SCARED of the muslims.
    Drop your pants, bend over and grab the ankles

The PC crowd is setting us up for the Muslims

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eighballsidepocket View Post
    Are you saying, without a doubt that this "honor killing" is not Quranic in it's roots, and is only cultural?

I proved that honour killings are cultural.
    Last edited by diuretic; 08-05-2007 at 03:13 AM.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Libs today have taken the US flags, removed the red and blue - and turned it into a white flag

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Libs today have taken the US flags, removed the red and blue - and turned it into a white flag
    Except when a Democrat leads the war and they don't have to fight. See Kosovo.
    "Let me at least not die without a struggle, inglorious, but having done some big thing first, for men to come to know of." - Hector

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good point, libs gave clinton a pass on everything he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lance View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lance View Post
    I had to rep you for that

Great point

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Silly reps and silly argument. Ain't that a shame in these otherwise inteligent conversations?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Silly reps and silly argument. Ain't that a shame in these otherwise inteligent conversations?
    Psychoblues, why do you disagree?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're new here, BL. You have a right to know but I won't do your research. I have answered the same question numerous times. Even in this thread I've given more than most on this board would honestly share.