Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default NOT the Onion: Sweden cops: Wear Dont Touch Me Wristbands to stop groping by muslims

I shit you not.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...p-sex-attacks/

Sweden’s police chief unveiled the force’s latest weapon in the fight against sexual assault: wristbands reading “Don’t touch me”.

A recent Swedish press release warns that groping is a crime. In it, the country’s national police chief Dan Eliasson said: “No one should have to accept sexual molestation. So do not grope. And if you are groped, report it to the police.”

Mr. Eliasson mentioned a variety of actions such as “a hand tucked between the legs”, “a hug from behind in the crush at a club or festival”, and “one person holding somebody while another grabs their breasts”, describing them as “situations many young people recognise too well”.

The press release announced that police intend to equip young women with wristbands with the slogan “don’t touch me”. This will happen over the summer, at festivals and other events for young people. “By wearing these wristbands,” Sweden’s police chief said, “young women will be able to make a stand”.
    Let me get this straight...
    Wearing a stupid little wrist band EMPOWERS people? This folks, this is why there's such little hope for Europe, then America. Because people in power actually say shit like that.

Only good thing to come from sweden? Watches, Knives, and

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks NightTrain, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Seems to me that a bullet center forehead on the perp would help cut down some of the groping.... just sayin.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Thanks NightTrain, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I can't wait for this:

Well she wasn't wearing a wristband, she must have wanted it...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

6. Thanks NightTrain, Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I shit you not.

Wearing a stupid little wrist band EMPOWERS people? This folks, this is why there's such little hope for Europe, then America. Because people in power actually say shit like that.

.. h'm. I'm impressed.

Wristbands are definitely PROGRESS, when compared to the disempowering British model. Wow. Just think what could be achieved, here in Blighty, if some enterprising soul came up with a variety of choices for such wristbands, and we Brits could then use them !

I'm sure everyone would totally respect their messages .... it goes without saying ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    .. h'm. I'm impressed.

Wristbands are definitely PROGRESS, when compared to the disempowering British model. Wow. Just think what could be achieved, here in Blighty, if some enterprising soul came up with a variety of choices for such wristbands, and we Brits could then use them !

I'm sure everyone would totally respect their messages .... it goes without saying ...
    It does seem like a very simple but elegant solution!!! Maybe they can come up with a wrist ban that keeps terrorists from blowing stuff up, sawing peoples heads off and shooting people....
    How come nobody thought of this before???

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

9. Thanks darin, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Sorry...just way too bizarre!

Are they printed in Arabic? Do they emit an electronic shock when one is groped?
    What a simpleton 'solution'....
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I shit you not.

Well.....look at it this way (glass half-full stance)....

there's a very good chance that the Muzzie gropers will see the wristband and laugh themselves to death. Eh?