Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default McCain is Right on This One.

John McCain Slams Obama Administration Move to Allow Transgenders in Military

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joh.../30/id/736588/

It can be an immediate morale breaker. I would imagine if a he /she was caught in a women's shower room, they
    would get the shit stomped out of them. And under this liberal administration, be accused of a hate crime.

Look, I do not care if a he /she wants to serve, but they are a minority in this nation and should NOT be paraded
    around as something special.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Bilgerat, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yet more "social engineering" of the Military by the Democrats

And yes, if you join as and then want surgery to become what you "identify" as, why it will be funded by the Taxpayers

I am SO glad I'm retired.
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

4. Thanks Elessar, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    John McCain Slams Obama Administration Move to Allow Transgenders in Military

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joh.../30/id/736588/

It can be an immediate morale breaker. I would imagine if a he /she was caught in a women's shower room, they
    would get the shit stomped out of them. And under this liberal administration, be accused of a hate crime.

Look, I do not care if a he /she wants to serve, but they are a minority in this nation and should NOT be paraded
    around as something special.
    On a ship or in the field? Does this moron have a brain? I would refuse to share a 2 man tent with one of those freaks. I'll sleep under a truck with my poncho liner, thanks. And I don't want them in my damned head either. Go piss over the rail.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

John McCain is always right in an election year.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    John McCain is always right in an election year.
    I've never liked McCain. He was an independent that ran as a Republican. They need to put me in charge of the RNC. That crap would come to a screeching halt. If you'er an independent, get your own party.

And that "reaching across the aisle" sh*t? What's THAT ever gotten us? The freakin' shaft. You see any Dems reaching across the aisle?

I also don't like the way he is portrayed as some kind of a hero and if anyone says he's not, the media is all over their asses. He was a failure as a pilot. The 3rd plane he lost got him a stint in the Hanoi Hilton. Great. You got captured.

And I DO commend him for serving. I don't take that away from him. But his service and politics need to be divorced. Look how GWB got treated by the left and the MSM when it suited them? I know for a fact they still had f-102s in 1968 because my Den Mother's husband flew one and let us sit in the cockpit. And don't even get me started on that lying coward Kerry. Can you imagine that coward in charge of a riverine craft?

This whole I'm untouchable because I'm a vet sh*t irks the crap out of me.

But even a clock's right twice a day.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks crin63 thanked this post