Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Latest photos of our leader

Bill O'Reilly shares photos of Barack Obama in traditional Muslim dress he claims are from half-brother Malik's wedding saying they prove his 'deep emotional ties to Islam'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Bill O'Reilly shares photos of Barack Obama in traditional Muslim dress he claims are from half-brother Malik's wedding saying they prove his 'deep emotional ties to Islam'

No pictures needed to prove that to we true Americans.
    His actions in insulting our nation's allies while kissing ass to the muzzies- including giving Iran nukes proves it already..
    Should this nation reverse its current course , history will prove him to be a damn traitor.
    MYSELF, I THINK WE WILL FALL.

My reasoning is this--people will not accept truth and reality--instead they had rather
    concentrate on immediate selfish desires and wallow in their complacency.
    For to open their eyes and accept the truth would mean to have to take action (face the threat) = to engage in personal sacrifice to counter it.
    About 90% will seek to avoid that at all costs IMHO.. A LARGE PART OF THAT IS CAUSED BY OUR CURRENT CULTURE AND EVEN LARGER PART IS THE LAST 40+ YEARS OF THE LIBERAL EDUCATION SYSTEM AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL POWER GRABBING..
    HEY, DON'T TRY TO SHOOT ME -I AM JUST ONE OF THE MESSENGERS SOUNDING A WARNING.
    One that fears not these ffing cowards and traitors.

When you love your life too much and seek appeasement first and foremost(liberal's sacrament) ,as if its the Holy Grail, you have just set yourself up for future enslavement and/or death..
    Sad, tragic and true...
    Our nation's founders risked their all, yet we now chose to blindly walk in darkness to avoid risking any damn thing!
    And following that cowardly path is a recipe for destruction.
    And that is why its encouraged by (sold out)dem party, libs/leftists, lame-stream media bastards and the Federal government-.-TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Despite what anyone may have heard. Those photos DO NOT SHOW A LEADER of anything, except HATRED for America, and Americans.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks stephanie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    No pictures needed to prove that to we true Americans.
    His actions in insulting our nation's allies while kissing ass to the muzzies- including giving Iran nukes proves it already..
    Should this nation reverse its current course , history will prove him to be a damn traitor.
    MYSELF, I THINK WE WILL FALL.

My reasoning is this--people will not accept truth and reality--instead they had rather
    concentrate on immediate selfish desires and wallow in their complacency.
    For to open their eyes and accept the truth would mean to have to take action (face the threat) = to engage in personal sacrifice to counter it.
    About 90% will seek to avoid that at all costs IMHO.. A LARGE PART OF THAT IS CAUSED BY OUR CURRENT CULTURE AND EVEN LARGER PART IS THE LAST 40+ YEARS OF THE LIBERAL EDUCATION SYSTEM AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL POWER GRABBING..
    HEY, DON'T TRY TO SHOOT ME -I AM JUST ONE OF THE MESSENGERS SOUNDING A WARNING.
    One that fears not these ffing cowards and traitors.

When you love your life too much and seek appeasement first and foremost(liberal's sacrament) ,as if its the Holy Grail, you have just set yourself up for future enslavement and/or death..
    Sad, tragic and true...
    Our nation's founders risked their all, yet we now chose to blindly walk in darkness to avoid risking any damn thing!
    And following that cowardly path is a recipe for destruction.
    And that is why its encouraged by (sold out)dem party, libs/leftists, lame-stream media bastards and the Federal government-.-TYR
    Cold, hard naked truth....
    Yes, tis most often ignored when not openly and directly opposed....--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks stephanie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to all you who voted for this thug. you committed us to :

I won't ever claim him as my President. I won't even claim him to be a decent human being. He makes me sick
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post