Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Islam in the United States and against Muslims.

Hello.
    I was recently on your forum, I'm from Russia and live in Russia.
    Talked a little bit here, but I noticed one peculiarity, the hatred of Muslims. Don't make conclusions, because I want still to ask - how many it is?

I saw in the fellowship of this feature that my opponents do not share the terrorists from the rest of the Muslims, all the same, all bad. I don't want anyone to impose anything, but for example, in Russia, this is unacceptable. So you can not speak, can not say that Muslims are bad, it is not ethical, is not tolerated. Of course this happens, as in any country, we have nationalists, they speak worse, but society condemns them.
    And to be honest, I was expecting to see a standard of tolerance on this forum, but not xenophobia.
    Or still I am wrong and Americans respect Islam divide terrorists from Muslims?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ruslanbag43 View Post
    Hello.
    Talked a little bit here, but I noticed one peculiarity, the hatred of Muslims. Don't make conclusions, because I want still to ask - how many it is?

I saw in the fellowship of this feature that my opponents do not share the terrorists from the rest of the Muslims, all the same, all bad. I don't want anyone to impose anything, but for example, in Russia, this is unacceptable. So you can not speak, can not say that Muslims are bad, it is not ethical, is not tolerated. Of course this happens, as in any country, we have nationalists, they speak worse, but society condemns them.
    And to be honest, I was expecting to see a standard of tolerance on this forum, but not xenophobia.
    It doesn't matter how many. It matters that no one in the West will define the enemy and destroy it. I could care less about a religion. I DO care about the threat. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

You got all walks of life on this forum. Different age groups. Different religious beliefs. Note the first word in DEBATEpolicy. It's about discussing things. I bet you my next check I can get an argument stirred up over religion with anyone that isn't Southern Baptist.

Xenophobia has nothing to do with a centuries old plague. Charles Martel had to kick their butts back in the 700s. That's 14 centuries ago. They aren't going to quit. Either we stop them, or they take over.

And the difference between Muslims and Christians is we grew up. We quit killing people in the name of a religion centuries ago. These idiots care less about their religion than profiting from war. They don't know anything else. They'll fight over a sand dune in the middle of nowhere.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Drummond, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Hello.

It's Left-wing political correctness (certainly in Britain, at any rate) which insists that Islam has to be separated out from 'extremism'. Every time a terrorist atrocity is committed and reported on, our media are at pains to always call the perpetrators 'extremists'. Never, but NEVER, is the true nature of Islam recognised.

Ruslanbag, I know your position is that all religions are are equally good or bad. This is not accepted here by the majority. The evidence is overwhelming .. Islam IS the cause of worldwide terrorism, and as I've already shown you, a thread exists here which catalogues a great many terrorist acts committed in its name (hundreds ... thousands ...).

I do not accept this as 'coincidence' .. especially as the phenomenon is worldwide !!

9/11 was something America suffered. You can't, surely, expect an American forum to have members falling over themselves to excuse the perpetrators ?? Islam has been identified here as a 'religious' evil that spawns such savageries. This is no less than just, and anything falling short of it is political escapism.

The Left loves such escapism. The Right is realistic (one example of its superiority) and accepts the truth.

I ask that you do the same.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

5. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Hello.

Islam is as its history shows nothing but a murdering cult hellbent on world domination.
    And to reach that they goal they rely on fear and murder. Targeting innocent women and children (like the craven cowards that they are)..
    When you say they are no worse you reveal either your ignorance or your deception.
    I ignore neither of those in a person.
    Either speak and reveal the extent of your knowledge on Islam or else expect me to think you are here only to deceive or propagandize.

And expect to be challenged every time you make such defense of the great evil by saying it is no better nor no worse than any other religion!

For truth and reality both prove that to be born or either ignorance or deliberate deception on your part.

Islam in its long history has murdered over 250 million people(that is the low estimate by the way)....-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Drummond, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

@ ruslanbag43....
    to Me, that is an interesting question. I was raised to have a tolerance for all religions and
    denominations.

What we have seen increasingly, however, is extremists and radicals wantonly attacking innocent
    men, women, and children. And Yes, many are Muslim or Muslim influenced people. No nation can
    go into another and reset a mindset brewed on blind hate.

Russia saw the same crap with the Nazi's in WWII, who were led by a madman. Stalin was no saint, either.

I am not a flowers and rainbows type of person, but civilized nations need to stand up to and defeat this
    scourge once and for all.
    Last edited by Elessar; 07-09-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Gunny, Drummond, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Islam is as its history shows nothing but a murdering cult hellbent on world domination.
    And to reach that they goal they rely on fear and murder. Targeting innocent women and children (like the craven cowards that they are)..
    When you say they are no worse you reveal either your ignorance or your deception.
    I ignore neither of those in a person.
    Either speak and reveal the extent of your knowledge on Islam or else expect me to think you are here only to deceive or propagandize.

And expect to be challenged every time you make such defense of the great evil by saying it is no better nor no worse than any other religion!

For truth and reality both prove that to be born or either ignorance or deliberate deception on your part.

Islam in its long history has murdered over 250 million people(that is the low estimate by the way)....-Tyr
    Over the 4 years of the Great Fatherland War/Великая Отечественная Война (so called in Russia the period of World war II from 1941-1945). German Christians killed only citizens of the USSR of about 12 million, and the victims of the war, was 25 million people.
    ONLY 4 years of the two thousand years of history... Enough of hypocrisy, Christians love and know how to kill each other or slightly more frequently than Muslims

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Over the 4 years of the Great Fatherland War/Великая Отечественная Война (so called in Russia the period of World war II from 1941-1945). German Christians killed only citizens of the USSR of about 12 million, and the victims of the war, was 25 million people.
    ONLY 4 years of the two thousand years of history... Enough of hypocrisy, Christians love and know how to kill each other or slightly more frequently than Muslims
    Hey dumbass that was Nazi's not Christians!!!
    So we now find out you are the bias,ill-informed jackass that I first thought.
    Just could not maintain your cover very long could you??
    Your hatred of Christians and the truth now so very apparent.

Only hypocrisy shown is your own, as I fly no false flag, here nor anywhere else.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    And the difference between Muslims and Christians is we grew up. We quit killing people in the name of a religion centuries ago. These idiots care less about their religion than profiting from war. They don't know anything else. They'll fight over a sand dune in the middle of nowhere.
    Of course we grew up. Now we don't kill people in the name of God, we destroy people in the name of democracy, communism, may even kill for the sake of liberalism... yeah, remember Gaddafi? One of the most developed countries of the North Africa after the delivery as a shortage of liberalism... now nothing, the state at the brink of a humanitarian catastrophe, violence and murder is now available to all, not just Gaddafi.

What is the difference when we kill in the name of God and when they began to kill in the name of democracy? People to die is not it a shame?
    Democracy today is the same religion, she is not tolerant of enemyso and the lack of people in some countries pay with their lives

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Hey dumbass that was Nazi's not Christians!!!
    So we now find out you are the bias,ill-informed jackass that I first thought.
    Just could not maintain your cover very long could you??
    Your hatred of Christians and the truth now so very apparent.

Only hypocrisy shown is your own, as I fly no false flag, here nor anywhere else.-Tyr
    I ask you to be polite.

I did not Express a hint of hatred towards Christians. I was just stating a fact, the Germans were Christians and they killed in the Second World war a lot of people is the fact.

Express emotions or I will ignore you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    9/11 was something America suffered. You can't, surely, expect an American forum to have members falling over themselves to excuse the perpetrators ?? Islam has been identified here as a 'religious' evil that spawns such savageries. This is no less than just, and anything falling short of it is political escapism.

The Left loves such escapism. The Right is realistic (one example of its superiority) and accepts the truth.

I ask that you do the same.
    The terrorist attack of 9/11 is a tragedy, we sympathized with the victims when it happened. But to blame all Muslims... this is wrong.
    Just based on this logic, we are after 1945 was to destroy the Germans... alas, no.
    Although I understand that for many Russians today, it is impossible to somewhere honored warriors of the Third Reich and tried to justify them.
    But the Germans don't hate. Something like this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Of course we grew up. Now we don't kill people in the name of God, we destroy people in the name of democracy, communism, may even kill for the sake of liberalism... yeah, remember Gaddafi? One of the most developed countries of the North Africa after the delivery as a shortage of liberalism... now nothing, the state at the brink of a humanitarian catastrophe, violence and murder is now available to all, not just Gaddafi.

What is the difference when we kill in the name of God and when they began to kill in the name of democracy? People to die is not it a shame?
    Democracy today is the same religion, she is not tolerant of enemyso and the lack of people in some countries pay with their lives
    Between reading this post and your last, you appear to believe you are intellectually superior for some reason. Not sure why.

I got news for you, I'm against killing other human beings for any reason but self defense. Save your argument for the idealists. I quit being one of those LONG ago where democracy is concerned.

That being said, whatever Christians did way back when is irrelevant. How man Christians were killed by Romans? How many Russians were killed by Stalin's policies? Saying it was in the name of a religion is a joke. The guy was paranoid and anyone he thought was a threat got killed. He killed more people than Hitler did.

You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of ... playing a blame game. I can tell YOU more about what's wrong with my government than you can tell me. So while y'all sit around posturing politically, WHO is actually doing anything that's effective to solve the problem? Don't say Putin. He's as dumb as Obama and about as useful. Maybe he should put as much effort into ISIS as he has invading the Ukraine?

We can however keep this in one thread. I don't thread chase and get tired of saying the same thing twice. So pick one, and we can discuss this in it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I ask you to be polite.

I did not Express a hint of hatred towards Christians. I was just stating a fact, the Germans were Christians and they killed in the Second World war a lot of people is the fact.

Express emotions or I will ignore you
    I was just stating a fact, the Germans were Christians
    ^^^^

Do as you wish.
    Ignore or not--neither one will bother me Hoss.
    You lay claim Christian Germans killed millions of Russians yet when challenged about that baldfaced lie -you give this feeble retort and then a shallow threat?
    THE NAZI REGIME WAS NOT CHRISTIAN... A FACT...
    You are not dealing with a fool or a child when you address me.
    I have more knowledge of history= wars, battles, fallen empires ,etc than most college professors Hoss.
    And I let emotions serve a purpose (fuel my dedication) but do not allow them to rule my thinking.
    And yes, that makes me a far more dangerous man now than even my physical abilities as a young man EVER DID AND THEY WERE NOT EVER TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY .

Prove your dumbass accusation with facts not with your imagination nor your fiction.
    Neither Hitler nor the Tojo emperor were Christian and for that matter neither was Stalin or Mao.
    WW2 I know about, like the back of my hand, after having read a few hundred books on the subject.

Either put up or shut up..
    You lay claim but then you wrangle a path to not have to prove it with such a reply to me.. Ha!
    -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 07-11-2016 at 04:13 PM.

19. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

The terrorist attack of 9/11 is a tragedy, we sympathized with the victims when it happened. But to blame all Muslims... this is wrong.
    Just based on this logic, we are after 1945 was to destroy the Germans... alas, no.
    Although I understand that for many Russians today, it is impossible to somewhere honored warriors of the Third Reich and tried to justify them.
    But the Germans don't hate. Something like this.
    More Muslims are 'radicalised' every day.

I ask ... how is this possible ? Our own Muslim apologists insist that Islam 'is a religion of peace'. Yet .... there are quite a number of terrorist, PRO-MUSLIM, groups across the world. How come ? How do they form ? How is it that anybody, in any of those groups, sees anything in Islam to support what they do ?

Nonetheless - and considering the sheer scale of it - they somehow manage to !! Therefore ... Islam is responsible.

Compare the incidence of Islamic terrorism with 'Christian terrorism'. Can you point to any comparable terrorist acts committed by Christians, to what Islamists get up to ... DAILY ??

Trust some Muslims if you must. But then ask, how easily can any of those you trust be radicalised to support, or become, terrorists. You will be unable to spot those who are totally incapable of 'conversion' to 'radicalism', because the very faith they believe in contains the seeds of the destructiveness they go on to serve.

Those who committed the '7/7' atrocities in London in 2005 were respected figures in their communities. They were liked and trusted. That didn't mean that such trust was well placed, though, because it wasn't. That doesn't mean they weren't terrorists who delighted in bombing and maiming. Because in TRUTH, this is what they dedicated themselves to doing.

As for Nazism being 'Christian', that's just nonsense. Nazism's subhumanites testify to that fact alone. Do you know that a long-term aim of the Third Reich was the eradication of Christianity ?

See ....

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/questio...3153939AAhL8o9

In 1998 documents were released by Cornell University from the Nuremberg Trials that revealed Nazi plans to exterminate Christianity at the end of World War II The documents cover the Nuremberg trials of leading Nazis and demonstrate the deliberate genocide of Jews during the Holocaust, in which some six million Jews were killed. One senior member of the U.S. prosecution team, General William Donovan, as part of his work on documenting Nazi war crimes, compiled large amounts of documentation that the Nazis also planned to systematically destroy Christianity.

I think these documents put the question to bed.

Update: How can Nazis be Christian and have plans to wipe out Christianity? It makes absolutely no sense. These documents show the philosophy of the Nazi party and their intent. This is prima facia evidence that they were not Christian, but in fact anti-Christian, as they were anti-Jewish.

Update 2: Some use the majority argument that most Germans were Christian, in that case The USA is over 80% nominal Christian of which half are Evangelicals.
    Does this make the USA a Christian country. Most atheists argue vehemently no.

Update 3: The Nazis according to the documents were not simply planning on wiping out Catholicism but Christianity in totality.
    Gone, finito, Nada, Zilch.

No Church, no State Church, just Nazis left.

Update 4: This is hardly the actions and aspirations of practising Christians, let alone nominal ones.
    No doubt you'll dismiss this as propaganda. But it isn't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...spolicy2.shtml

Hitler signed a concordat with the Pope in 1933. He promised full religious freedom for the Church and the Pope promised that he wouldn’t interfere in political matters.

Then, the Nazis started to close Catholic churches. Many monasteries were shut down and the Catholic Youth Organisation was abolished (remember that the Nazis had created the Hitler Youth Movement).

The Pope protested by issuing a letter in 1937, which was to be read in every Catholic Church. This didn’t have any impact at all.
    Around 400 priests were arrested and sent to the Dachau concentration camp.
    Nazism was an enemy of Christianity, FACT.
    Last edited by Drummond; 07-11-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

21. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    More Muslims are 'radicalised' every day.

I ask ... how is this possible ? Our own Muslim apologists insist that Islam 'is a religion of peace'. Yet .... there are quite a number of terrorist, PRO-MUSLIM, groups across the world. How come ? How do they form ? How is it that anybody, in any of those groups, sees anything in Islam to support what they do ?

Nonetheless - and considering the sheer scale of it - they somehow manage to !! Therefore ... Islam is responsible.

Compare the incidence of Islamic terrorism with 'Christian terrorism'. Can you point to any comparable terrorist acts committed by Christians, to what Islamists get up to ... DAILY ??

Trust some Muslims if you must. But then ask, how easily can any of those you trust be radicalised to support, or become, terrorists. You will be unable to spot those who are totally incapable of 'conversion' to 'radicalism', because the very faith they believe in contains the seeds of the destructiveness they go on to serve.

Those who committed the '7/7' atrocities in London in 2005 were respected figures in their communities. They were liked and trusted. That didn't mean that such trust was well placed, though, because it wasn't. That doesn't mean they weren't terrorists who delighted in bombing and maiming. Because in TRUTH, this is what they dedicated themselves to doing.

As for Nazism being 'Christian', that's just nonsense. Nazism's subhumanites testify to that fact alone. Do you know that a long-term aim of the Third Reich was the eradication of Christianity ?

See ....

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/questio...3153939AAhL8o9

No doubt you'll dismiss this as propaganda. But it isn't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...spolicy2.shtml

Nazism was an enemy of Christianity, FACT.
    Anyone that thinks NAZIs were Christian is just fooling themselves. They were more occult than anything else.

People love excuses to explain their behavior. And the left loves to twist it. Hitler was about as Christian as Hitlery doesn't like Wall Street. Actions speak louder than words.

Hitler believed he WAS God. So did Stalin. The only thing different is Stalin was afraid he wasn't God, and flexed his muscle to cover the fear. Hitler was just another lefty that couldn't learn from history. Napoleon got his ass kicked by a Russian winter. How many times do you make the dame mistake hoping for a different result?

23. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Hello.

I'm just curious, Ruslanbag, are you a muslim?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

25. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post