Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Calling a Palestinian a "terrorist" is like calling Sitting Bull a "terrorist".

When an indigenous population defends what's theirs it's called Warriorhood. The men of this country used to understand that. Any man who refers to a Palestinian as a "terrorist" surely doesn't understand the Warrior Spirit.

Sitting Bull and his tribe righteously slaughtered Custer's Army, then went on to become a pop culture celebrity, giving all that up to die in a final valiant stand against the White Devil. Other popular indigenous warriors of the day were Chief Joseph, Geronimo, and Rains in Face (who reportedly killed Custer).

Our allegiance with Israel will be the death of the United States of America.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

The arabs there in Palestine are NOT indigenous people. Further, the Israelis are NOT occupying anything. If the Arabs would simply STOP KILLING PEOPLE there'd be no conflict. It's on them - the blood is on their hands alone. In fact, in your terrible example, the Jews are MUCH More in the role of Sitting Bull with the Arabs an invading force hell-bent on their destruction.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

3. Thanks Kathianne, Drummond, crin63, Abbey Marie, Elessar and 2 others thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    When an indigenous population defends what's theirs it's called Warriorhood. The men of this country used to understand that. Any man who refers to a Palestinian as a "terrorist" surely doesn't understand the Warrior Spirit.

Sitting Bull and his tribe righteously slaughtered Custer's Army, then went on to become a pop culture celebrity, giving all that up to die in a final valiant stand against the White Devil. Other popular indigenous warriors of the day were Chief Joseph, Geronimo, and Rains in Face (who reportedly killed Custer).

Hello, Gravyboat.

Do I understand from your post that you're happy to be an apologist for - and, yes they are !! - Palestinian terrorists ?

Very well. I'd like you to take a look at the page this following link should take you to. Let's see you offer a defence for what you'll be reading about ....

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=448

Palestinian society’s habitual glorification of terrorists as heroes and role models is one of its most effective means of promoting terror. In honoring the worst killers, the PA is simultaneously giving approval to murder and enticing future terrorists with assurances of glory and honor if they succeed in killing. Terror and murder become the Palestinian’s ticket to fame, honor and glory.

The terrorists honored most highly amongst Palestinian society are those who have killed the greatest number. Abd Al-Baset Udeh, killer of 30 at the Passover Seder massacre, had a soccer tournament for 14-year-olds named for him. His brother was honored with distributing the trophies. Dalal Mughrabi, terrorist bus hijacker (led the most lethal terror attack in Israel’s history in 1978, when she and other terrorists killed 37 civilians, 12 of them children) has had summer camps, schools, graduation ceremonies and sporting events named for her, as well as many TV documentaries honoring her. Palestinian newspapers also frequently glorify Mughrabi, as in the Al-Ayyam article which described Mughrabi as writing "the most glorious page of heroism in the history of the Palestinian struggle. [Aug. 2, 2009]. Thaer Hammad, who as a lone gunman murdered 10 Israelis in 2002, was glorified by the official PA daily as “the hero of the Intifada."

This adulation of the worst terrorists and praise for their heroism reflects the policy of the leadership of the Palestinian Authority.
    ... 'nice', eh ?

Tell me how murdering CHILDREN is something 'praiseworthy' and a tribute to a 'warrior spirit' .....

Are there any other Muslim terrorists you'd like to offer support for, while you're at it ? Al Qaeda ? ISIS ? Name your terrorist(s) of choice !!

Welcome to the forum, by the way .... oh, and may I ask ... are you a Muslim ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 07-21-2016 at 08:13 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

5. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Any man who refers to a Palestinian as a "terrorist" surely doesn't understand the Warrior Spirit.
    Warriors don't continually attack innocent people.

Warriors don't hide behind innocent people.

Warriors don't drag bodies in the streets.

Warriors don't use children as bombs.

7. Thanks Kathianne, CSM, Drummond, darin, Gunny and 2 others thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Why dis Sitting Bull? There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They're Arabs. Free to go anywhere in the Arab world they want. They are just a concocted farce to cover radicals who make money out of hatred.

How much time you got in the Middle East? The idiot in chief's inability to act like a man is what will be the death of us.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

The very idea of attacking a noncombatant makes you a pussy in my book. I totally agree. You want to fight like a man? Get your G-D sword and come out to play.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    The arabs there in Palestine are NOT indigenous people. Further, the Israelis are NOT occupying anything. If the Arabs would simply STOP KILLING PEOPLE there'd be no conflict. It's on them - the blood is on their hands alone. In fact, in your terrible example, the Jews are MUCH More in the role of Sitting Bull with the Arabs an invading force hell-bent on their destruction.
    Zionists are clearly the invaders and in no way equate to Sitting Bull, that's no bull. If the Palestinians stopped resisting, there'd still be bloodshed, conflict, as well as genocide - conducted against them by the Israelis. The Israelis are in fact bulldozing, murdering, and stealing the land of Palestinians.

The Founding Fathers warned against entangling alliances, that which would only serve to divide our nation; which is precisely what we have with Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Hello, Gravyboat.

Do I understand from your post that you're happy to be an apologist for - and, yes they are !! - Palestinian terrorists ?

Very well. I'd like you to take a look at the page this following link should take you to. Let's see you offer a defence for what you'll be reading about ....

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=448

... 'nice', eh ?

Tell me how murdering CHILDREN is something 'praiseworthy' and a tribute to a 'warrior spirit' .....

Are there any other Muslim terrorists you'd like to offer support for, while you're at it ? Al Qaeda ? ISIS ? Name your terrorist(s) of choice !!

Welcome to the forum, by the way .... oh, and may I ask ... are you a Muslim ?
    Israelis murder. Palestinians kill. Difference.

As far as Al Qaeda and ISIS, it's Zionists who started that in order to build Greater Israel.

Those are all the things Zionists do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Why dis Sitting Bull? There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They're Arabs. Free to go anywhere in the Arab world they want. They are just a concocted farce to cover radicals who make money out of hatred.

How much time you got in the Middle East? The idiot in chief's inability to act like a man is what will be the death of us.
    I knew sooner or later someone would chime in with that gem. Yes, there's such a thing as a Palestinian. Saying there's no such thing as a Palestinian is like a Mexican saying there's no such thing as a Texan.

And how much time do I "got" in the Middle East. None. That's because I "got" enough common sense not to entangle myself in a lost cause. Fighting and dying for "Greater Israel" isn't valiant, it's foolhardy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Those are all the things Zionists do.
    So now that we know you firmly support a terrorist group like Hamas... which others do you stand behind? Do you support ISIS as well? What about other islamic (cockroach) lead terror groups do you openly support? Do you openly support Al Qaeda as well?

A jew hating terrorist supporter. Who woulda thunk it!!

14. Thanks NightTrain, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Even the most observant of Jews agree that Zionist Israel is a holy terror.

So now that we know you firmly support a terrorist group like Hamas... which others do you stand behind? Do you support ISIS as well? What about other islamic (cockroach) lead terror groups do you openly support? Do you openly support Al Qaeda as well?

A jew hating terrorist supporter. Who woulda thunk it!!
    I never said anything about supporting Hamas, stop putting words in my mouth. As far as supporting Al Qaeda and ISIS, that would be George Bush, John McCain, and the rest of the Neocons and Manchurian Candidates in Washington.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Do those Jewish folks you posted there drag bodies behind their motorcycles? Do any of them call for the destruction and annihilation of palestine? Do any of them place bombs on children? WHY do you support terrorism? And where does your support for terrorism stop?

Why do palestinians teach this stuff to kids at the earliest of ages? It's disgusting. This is the behavior of cockroaches. And lets not forget how these "warrior" roaches act. These are TRUE warriors.

17. Thanks Drummond, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I never said anything about supporting Hamas, stop putting words in my mouth. As far as supporting Al Qaeda and ISIS, that would be George Bush, John McCain, and the rest of the Neocons and Manchurian Candidates in Washington.
    I stated outright their actions and you denied them.

Do you 100% unequivocally condemn Hamas completely as a worldwide known terror organization? Do you condemn ALL radical islam throughout the world, 100% without question? Or are you one that will find nice little reasons to excuse their actions? So tell us in YOUR words then, about your condemnation for Hamas, and other terror groups by the filthy radical muslims...

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

This guy is funny...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

21. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny, Elessar, crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    This guy is funny...
    I like funny guys. I remember when Balu first started fighting with Gunny and kept calling him "funny gunny".

But nothing funny at all about supporting terrorism, even if supporting indirectly and calling them cool names.

23. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I stated outright their actions and you denied them.

Do you 100% unequivocally condemn Hamas completely as a worldwide known terror organization? Do you condemn ALL radical islam throughout the world, 100% without question? Or are you one that will find nice little reasons to excuse their actions? So tell us in YOUR words then, about your condemnation for Hamas, and other terror groups by the filthy radical muslims...
    I condemn all terrorism. I condemn all Neocon, Liberal, Tory, Whig, Muslim, Jewish, Zionist, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Rastafarian and Pastafarian terrorism. I however do support the rights of all indigenous peoples to fight for what's rightfully theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    This guy is funny...
    Thanks for the compliment, jmhick. I do two shows a night Friday and Saturday, and in the afternoon on Sunday.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I condemn all terrorism.
    Then in the beginning, when I mentioned strapping bombs on children, dragging bodies and all that other fun stuff - you should have condemned Hamas instead of deflecting to "zionists".

But whatever, don't care myself to debate palestinians - my desire was to ensure that you at least condemned the terrorist faction, even if you support the palestinian state. I've noticed over the years that MANY folks who support the palestinian people, also tend to support Hamas, and then other radical islamic groups.

But if you support the palestinian folks, and unequivocally condemn ALL terror groups and personnel, then I have no issue at all with that, even if we don't agree.

26. Thanks Drummond thanked this post