Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Nobody is more outspoken than myself against all forms of religious law: Sharia, Talmudic,
    Canonical, and Ecclesiastical. All are nothing more than democratic forms of terrorism.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Nobody is more outspoken than myself against all forms of religious law: Sharia, Talmudic,
    Canonical, and Ecclesiastical. All are nothing more than democratic forms of terrorism.
    Sharia is the current concern throughout the world. Sharia is bad for EVERY country and ALL people of all walks of life. Sharia is really the only religion/portion that is currently responsible for daily deaths around the world. Same as islam compared to other religions. Sure, others aren't perfect either - but Islam is the only one hitting nations around the world with mass deaths and mass casualties and such. Death and destruction would be down by like 98% if sharia/islam were to suddenly disappear. Since 9/11, there have been literally thousands and thousands and thousands of attacks by islamic extremists. Something like over 20,000 around the world at last count. I honestly couldn't count out 10 terror attacks by non-muslims during that time.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

I knew sooner or later someone would chime in with that gem. Yes, there's such a thing as a Palestinian. Saying there's no such thing as a Palestinian is like a Mexican saying there's no such thing as a Texan.

And how much time do I "got" in the Middle East. None. That's because I "got" enough common sense not to entangle myself in a lost cause. Fighting and dying for "Greater Israel" isn't valiant, it's foolhardy.
    Did your mother have any children that lived? The filistens as they were originally called are no less invaders than tht which you call Zionists. So take your little "gem" and stick it. When you take a history lesson or two so you can have an actual logical conservation, you might be worth talking too.

If all you're going to do is preach Arab hate, you picked the wrong guy.

And if you're so damned brilliant as to have no time in the middle east then don't presume to preach to those of us that more time than than you got in your high chair.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

I condemn all terrorism. I condemn all Neocon, Liberal, Tory, Whig, Muslim, Jewish, Zionist, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Rastafarian and Pastafarian terrorism. I however do support the rights of all indigenous peoples to fight for what's rightfully theirs.
    Guess what brainstorm ... the filistens/Philistines/Palestinians are not indigenous. Look it up and try again.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Thanks for the compliment, jmhick. I do two shows a night Friday and Saturday, and in the afternoon on Sunday.

LOOK! How cute! He rearranged the letters in my nom de guerre as a way to insult me! Or perhaps he really thinks I'm a "hick?" If I hadn't been called worse by better, I'd almost be pained...

Almost.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

9. Thanks Kathianne, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    LOOK! How cute! He rearranged the letters in my nom de guerre as a way to insult me! Or perhaps he really thinks I'm a "hick?" If I hadn't been called worse by better, I'd almost be pained...

Almost.
    You hillbilly bastard!! Ok, you can give me one of these when you see me next!

11. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

So what you're really against is religion, not terrorism per se ... if you see them as one and the same. And .. as if that mistake wasn't basic enough, you seem to somehow think that there's something 'democratic' about Sharia Law !!

I look forward to your showing us that Sharia Law is a product of, or in any way practices, any democratic process of its own !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

13. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Israelis murder. Palestinians kill. Difference.

As far as Al Qaeda and ISIS, it's Zionists who started that in order to build Greater Israel.
    No, Gravyboat .... you're trying to sanitise the many murders that Palestinians have committed. You know it, as we all do, from that statement of yours.

Why would you do this ... when so many have been committed by Hamas, a known terrorist group ? UNLESS, you're showing us clear bias favouring Hamas - or to put it another way, OUTRIGHT SUPPORT ?

You are clearly anti-Israel, and virulently so (.. as are Hamas). Why not clearly explain why that is to us ?

In doing so, try, if you can, not to appear as though you're a poster-boy for Hamas. After all, you are against terrorists, remember .. ?

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    So what you're really against is religion, not terrorism per se ... if you see them as one and the same. And .. as if that mistake wasn't basic enough, you seem to somehow think that there's something 'democratic' about Sharia Law !!

I look forward to your showing us that Sharia Law is a product of, or in any way practices, any democratic process of its own !
    If history repeats, we will soon find that it is really Chistians he hates.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    If history repeats, we will soon find that is is really Christians he hates.
    I believe you're correct. Still ... let's give him his chance. Let's see what he has to say ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Did your mother have any children that lived? The filistens as they were originally called are no less invaders than tht which you call Zionists. So take your little "gem" and stick it. When you take a history lesson or two so you can have an actual logical conservation, you might be worth talking too.

If all you're going to do is preach Arab hate, you picked the wrong guy.

And if you're so damned brilliant as to have no time in the middle east then don't presume to preach to those of us that more time than than you got in your high chair.
    Don't you have a rifle to pray to? Guys like you are a dime a dozen, going around all the time with your, "You have freedom because of me!" jive. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This past Memorial Day, our homeowner's association made a celebration out of the event, with all this "thank you for your service" and "we're free because of you" malarky. The country has lost its edge because all of our "warriors" no longer understand peace. The country has made a "hero" out of everyone. Bunk. There's very few heroes, plenty of survivors. Peace is the only reason for war, not vainglory. And if one doesn't understand peace and heroism, than there's no way one can understand war, let alone victory.

General Smedley Butler said it best - war is a racket. Now there was a hero.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Gravy...

I have known you for years over 4 other forums.

You still hold that Anti-Jewish opinion and wear it like a badge of honor.

You call yourself a Counselor?

Geesh!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

21. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Tried to send you an IM Gunny...Yours is full.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sharia is the current concern throughout the world. Sharia is bad for EVERY country and ALL people of all walks of life. Sharia is really the only religion/portion that is currently responsible for daily deaths around the world. Same as islam compared to other religions. Sure, others aren't perfect either - but Islam is the only one hitting nations around the world with mass deaths and mass casualties and such. Death and destruction would be down by like 98% if sharia/islam were to suddenly disappear. Since 9/11, there have been literally thousands and thousands and thousands of attacks by islamic extremists. Something like over 20,000 around the world at last count. I honestly couldn't count out 10 terror attacks by non-muslims during that time.
    Our military's presence in the region amounts to terrorism. The Muslims are merely protecting their homelands from Western meddling.

Had we not been entangled with the Middle East, the USA and Europe wouldn't now be under invasion by "refugees". One day, another Crusades will have to be waged in which likely millions if not billions will perish. All of it will have been avoidable.

The global banksters financing all of this chaos and conflict are positively thrilled and laughing all the way to their banks.

When you see the big picture, you'll understand that war is never the answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't you have a rifle to pray to? Guys like you are a dime a dozen, going around all the time with your, "You have freedom because of me!" jive. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This past Memorial Day, our homeowner's association made a celebration out of the event, with all this "thank you for your service" and "we're free because of you" malarky. The country has lost its edge because all of our "warriors" no longer understand peace. The country has made a "hero" out of everyone. Bunk. There's very few heroes, plenty of survivors. Peace is the only reason for war, not vainglory. And if one doesn't understand peace and heroism, than there's no way one can understand war, let alone victory.

General Smedley Butler said it best - war is a racket. Now there was a hero.
    I don't or won't pretend to speak for any one individual. What I will say though, is that ALL of our military are heroes and that's an opinion I have that I won't waver from. A military individual cannot be there if not for the entire team, which wouldn't exist without the military as a whole. Our military, my heroes, they have kept America safe for an awfully long time. Sure, of course I'm aware of folks like Audie Murphy that are above and beyond heroes, more than deserving of the honors that they have received. But that doesn't lessen the contribution of our military as a whole, and what each and every one of them have given up in order to serve our country, protect our country. So perhaps not everyone took a bullet or laid on top of a grenade, but they all contribute in some manner.

25. Thanks Drummond, Gunny, SassyLady thanked this post