Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Perhaps, if you were just as incensed about the Palestinians attacking innocent Israeli people we might consider listening to your arguments. However, you seem to be one-sided in your support of the Palestinians and the terroristic acts that they perform on innocent Israeli citizens.

Would you advocate Mexico and the citizens of Mexico attacking innocent Americans. Or, as an American would you defend our country from Mexico trying to "take back" what they perceive to be their land?
    Texas...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Let's hope Islam doesn't conquer the west. The leaders of the free world are doing all they can to make it happen.
    The insanity of liberal progressives and their open borders will contribute heavily to the demise of western culture. However, I believe conservatives who are concerned about losing the essence of America are finding their voices and will step up and stop the insidious advancement of Islamic sharia laws in this country.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Willy Pete is not a weapon. You pop smoke for close air support so they blow up the bad guys without dropping shit on you.

There are no indigenous people of so-called Palestine. They're Arabs. How about we fight fr what iis right? I ain't fighting on behalf of my enemy.
    Palestine isn't "so called" it's a historical and current fact. And the only right thing to do is butt out, no foreign entanglements. The Zionists murdered our boys on the USS Liberty false flag attack, while LBJ sat around and twiddled his thumbs. Zionist Israel isn't worth one American life, let alone one human life anywhere on earth.

Anyway, all that's left in the region at this point is Iran. The Zionists are threatening to nuke Tehran, but not before they nuke somewhere in the United States first, they're such geniuses with their false flags. If that doesn't spark WW III then I don't know what will. The Bear beat back the Khazars back in about 850 AD, it looks like they'll have to do it again, Putin has more heart than our entire Pentagon on Valentine's Day. I predict that after Putin hands Zionist Israel their ass, the Khazar Jews abandon Judaism and go back to worshiping their genitals, just like they did before becoming Jewish, leaving the True Jews alone to worship Moses.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Perhaps, if you were just as incensed about the Palestinians attacking innocent Israeli people we might consider listening to your arguments. However, you seem to be one-sided in your support of the Palestinians and the terroristic acts that they perform on innocent Israeli citizens.

Would you advocate Mexico and the citizens of Mexico attacking innocent Americans. Or, as an American would you defend our country from Mexico trying to "take back" what they perceive to be their land?
    I never said that I advocate Palestinians attacking Israeli civilian targets, I only say that they're not terrorists in so doing, because they're only attempting to defeat a Zionist enemy bent on their genocide. However, Zionist Israel must return to the borders of 1947 if they're to survive, Zionist Israel simply must accept the conditions upon which they were originally founded.

As for innocence, no Zionist who occupies Palestinian land is innocent, just like no pioneer on the American Frontier who occupied land belonging to Native Americans was innocent. Even today, none of us in the United States is innocent, which is why we must all be working for peace.

That's why I'd never advocate Mexico or Native Americans war against the United States; but if they did such things, I'd not be surprised. Nor would I be surprised if it was Native American behind 9/11 (although we all know that it was Royal Sauds in cooperative effort with Mossad).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The insanity of liberal progressives and their open borders will contribute heavily to the demise of western culture. However, I believe conservatives who are concerned about losing the essence of America are finding their voices and will step up and stop the insidious advancement of Islamic sharia laws in this country.
    I disagree. First, religious Democrats think Sharia Law in the United States is a hoot, so they'll do nothing to stop it. Second, religious Republicans see Sharia Law in the United States as a means to advance their own religious agenda in governance, so they'll do nothing truly meaningful to stop it.

Especially for religious Republicans, they've always seen the Separation Clause of the US Constitution as an annoyance, as a mere suggestion. But of course now that Sharia Law is rearing its ugly head, Republicans are all like, "We need to return to the Constitution!" No, they want that only for Muslims not for Christians. That's why within twenty years, Sharia Law will be an integral part of American life, just as Noahide and Talmudic Law is today an integral part of American life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Palestine isn't "so called" it's a historical and current fact. And the only right thing to do is butt out, no foreign entanglements. The Zionists murdered our boys on the USS Liberty false flag attack, while LBJ sat around and twiddled his thumbs. Zionist Israel isn't worth one American life, let alone one human life anywhere on earth.

Anyway, all that's left in the region at this point is Iran. The Zionists are threatening to nuke Tehran, but not before they nuke somewhere in the United States first, they're such geniuses with their false flags. If that doesn't spark WW III then I don't know what will. The Bear beat back the Khazars back in about 850 AD, it looks like they'll have to do it again, Putin has more heart than our entire Pentagon on Valentine's Day. I predict that after Putin hands Zionist Israel their ass, the Khazar Jews abandon Judaism and go back to worshiping their genitals, just like they did before becoming Jewish, leaving the True Jews alone to worship Moses.
    Scroll up. I've already addressed this. I have neither the time nor inclination to repeat myself to deaf ears. Your mis-truths don't change actual fact.
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-23-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Wink

I never said that I advocate Palestinians attacking Israeli civilian targets, I only say that they're not terrorists in so doing, because they're only attempting to defeat a Zionist enemy bent on their genocide. However, Zionist Israel must return to the borders of 1947 if they're to survive, Zionist Israel simply must accept the conditions upon which they were originally founded.

As for innocence, no Zionist who occupies Palestinian land is innocent, just like no pioneer on the American Frontier who occupied land belonging to Native Americans was innocent. Even today, none of us in the United States is innocent, which is why we must all be working for peace.

That's why I'd never advocate Mexico or Native Americans war against the United States; but if they did such things, I'd not be surprised. Nor would I be surprised if it was Native American behind 9/11 (although we all know that it was Royal Sauds in cooperative effort with Mossad).
    I disagree with your premise that the Israelis want to commit genocide. I believe it's the other way around. Palestinians are committed to eradicating the people of Israel.

Why must Israel submit to survive? Why not advocate Palestinians submit to the borders just as Mexico and Native Americans have submitted all these years?

10. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne, Abbey Marie, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I disagree with your premise that the Israelis want to commit genocide. I believe it's the other way around. Palestinians are committed to eradicating the people of Israel.

Why must Israel submit to survive? Why not advocate Palestinians submit to the borders just as Mexico and Native Americans have submitted all these years?
    You can lead a horse to water .....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I disagree. First, religious Democrats think Sharia Law in the United States is a hoot, so they'll do nothing to stop it. Second, religious Republicans see Sharia Law in the United States as a means to advance their own religious agenda in governance, so they'll do nothing truly meaningful to stop it.

Especially for religious Republicans, they've always seen the Separation Clause of the US Constitution as an annoyance, as a mere suggestion. But of course now that Sharia Law is rearing its ugly head, Republicans are all like, "We need to return to the Constitution!" No, they want that only for Muslims not for Christians. That's why within twenty years, Sharia Law will be an integral part of American life, just as Noahide and Talmudic Law is today an integral part of American life.
    And, it's this "it's a hoot" mentality that I find so dangerous. Liberals are so focused on politically correct that they don't even know the fox is in the hen house.

Your assessment of Republicans attitude shows just how out of touch you are with regard to understanding conservatives. Sharia law isn't opposed because of religious context... it's because it's a set of barbaric laws. Anyone with an ounce of common sense should oppose even the suggestion of a sharia law culture in America.

13. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Abbey Marie, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Texas...
    California (where they are not the minority anymore), Arizona, New Mexico .....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

California (where they are not the minority anymore), Arizona, New Mexico .....
    I would have a hard time with that one. I don't pay any attention to Mexicans. Lots of indians here (in NM). California is the worst.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Scroll up. I've already addressed this. I have neither the time nor inclination to repeat myself to deaf ears. Your mis-truths don't change actual fact.
    Gunny. I suspect. Either Gravyboat is related to gabby, or gabby has assumed another identity to pretend at being smarter than everyone else again.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gunny. I suspect. Either Gravyboat is related to gabby, or gabby has assumed another identity to pretend at being smarter than everyone else again.
    I don't see much point to arguing with someone that wants to exterminate people. He's just angry because we ain't killing the ones he wants us to.

18. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

We have Freedom of Religion in this country. Therefore, my religion or your religion isn't at issue in this discussion. In other words, my religion is none of your business. In the United States, we are to separate religious beliefs from all governance. Christians can be seen to demand this of Muslims, no Sharia Law, yet Christians then want their beliefs intertwined with the law and public venues. This is hypocrisy.

Christians who demand prayer be instituted in public schools and venues only provide an impetus for Sharia Law, they provide a precedence for the dismissal of the US Constitution. Those of any religion who don't separate their beliefs from civic life are of grave threat to United States freedom and liberty.
    Translation: no admittance of actually being a Muslim will be openly posted.

Gravyboat .... really ... this is all rather tiresome. Ultimately, much though it would've been useful - and instructive - for you to tell us, really, it doesn't matter.

As a Muslim, you'll work to advance the Muslim point of view. Of course you will. This we've seen some evidence of, and as time marches on, so we'll see more of the same. The truth of the matter, if not already obvious, WILL become that, whether you admit to your allegiance or not.

You're not the only poster I've seen here who's chosen not to be candid about his true beliefs .. and I expect you won't be the last. Some people just choose such a path ... weirdly, in my view, because it gets them nowhere .. but they do. You really shouldn't expect others here to fail to pick up the clues, as and when they become apparent.

I genuinely hope you enjoy your time here, Gravyboat. I hope, over time, you'll see the wisdom of representing yourself with total and unfettered candour.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Translation: no admittance of actually being a Muslim will be openly posted.

Gravyboat .... really ... this is all rather tiresome. Ultimately, much though it would've been useful - and instructive - for you to tell us, really, it doesn't matter.

As a Muslim, you'll work to advance the Muslim point of view. Of course you will. This we've seen some evidence of, and as time marches on, so we'll see more of the same. The truth of the matter, if not already obvious, WILL become that, whether you admit to your allegiance or not.

You're not the only poster I've seen here who's chosen not to be candid about his true beliefs .. and I expect you won't be the last. Some people just choose such a path ... weirdly, in my view, because it gets them nowhere .. but they do. You really shouldn't expect others here to fail to pick up the clues, as and when they become apparent.

I genuinely hope you enjoy your time here, Gravyboat. I hope, over time, you'll see the wisdom of representing yourself with total and unfettered candour.
    I look at it like the flag burning thread. Why hide the face of who and what you are if you're so damned proud?

My guess is he is just another young, disaffected American kid. He posts wrote ideology and when you question him he attacks with insults instead of facts. Lots of people like that for some reason. Look at our so-called President.

I have no idea why the very thing that gives these people the freedoms they have is what they hate.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post