Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Responding to a couple of threads, I wanted to sat that I'm not Gabby. Also, as for my religion, I hope in time you'll see the wisdom in not judging folks by their religion. That's why I said my religion is not at issue here, what is at issue is our nation's disrespect for the Constitution; foreign entanglements, and lack of adherence to the Separation Clause.

But for the record, I'm not any one religion, I'm a deeply spiritual person in divine communion with the Creator who believes that our Republic can only survive by secular governance, not only because of its Constitutional guarantee, but also by its mandate from Common Sense.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You continue to speak of modern Palestinians as "indigenous." It is quite clear from your continued use of this word and the context in which you use it that you don't have a clue what it means.....and more importantly you don't have a clue about the history of the area.

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    I condemn all terrorism. I condemn all Neocon, Liberal, Tory, Whig, Muslim, Jewish, Zionist, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Rastafarian and Pastafarian terrorism. I however do support the rights of all indigenous peoples to fight for what's rightfully theirs.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Responding to a couple of threads, I wanted to sat that I'm not Gabby. Also, as for my religion, I hope in time you'll see the wisdom in not judging folks by their religion. That's why I said my religion is not at issue here, what is at issue is our nation's disrespect for the Constitution; foreign entanglements, and lack of adherence to the Separation Clause.

But for the record, I'm not any one religion, I'm a deeply spiritual person in divine communion with the Creator who believes that our Republic can only survive by secular governance, not only because of its Constitutional guarantee, but also by its mandate from Common Sense.
    American Indian?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    American Indian?
    New Age?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Sounds even more like gabby now. Being just as defensive, and bragging about how seemingly more elite and a snob to boot, looking down your nose at everyone else? You cannot disguise who you actually are, from who you are trying to pretend to be.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Sounds even more like gabby now. Being just as defensive, and bragging about how seemingly more elite and a snob to boot, looking down your nose at everyone else? You cannot disguise who you actually are, from who you are trying to pretend to be.
    Much as I hate to say it @aboutime , but Gabby's got NOTHING on this guy rowing his 12 man boat alone.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Much as I hate to say it @aboutime , but Gabby's got NOTHING on this guy rowing his 12 man boat alone.

I tend to agree with ya gunny, but this guy is rowing his boat, with all of his toes stuck in holes to keep him afloat. His real problem is....there are 11 holes! And that open one is the one that WON'T SHUT UP!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

What defines you is how you are judged. Instead of rejecting those committing evil in the name of your religion, you embrace their philosophy. Your religion is irrelevant to me. Your words are relevant. You defend cowards and lies.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Gravy...

I've known you for years over 4 other forums.

Instead of ostracizing yourself from yet another one, why
    don't you settle in and relax?

Nope...Indeed you are not Gabby. I know that, but don't come in here
    opening up right off the bat on people who are hard-planted here.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Gravy...

I've known you for years over 4 other forums.

Instead of ostracizing yourself from yet another one, why
    don't you settle in and relax?

Nope...Indeed you are not Gabby. I know that, but don't come in here
    opening up right off the bat on people who are hard-planted here.
    I honestly have no idea who he is. I don't think he's Gabby. I believe the inference was more metaphorical than actual. Personality's aren't the same.

My point is simply that he doesn't have to be a jerk. We're all old here and half of us vets. You ain't selling nothing round these parts. He can make whatever argument he wants within the rules, but a modicum of respect for others is included in that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I honestly have no idea who he is. I don't think he's Gabby. I believe the inference was more metaphorical than actual. Personality's aren't the same.

My point is simply that he doesn't have to be a jerk. We're all old here and half of us vets. You ain't selling nothing round these parts. He can make whatever argument he wants within the rules, but a modicum of respect for others is included in that.
    That is very true. I find it funny when You and Jim screw with each other, and You with Me.
    There are others who do the same, of course....but in a way it does show a mutual respect!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That is very true. I find it funny when You and Jim screw with each other, and You with Me.
    There are others who do the same, of course....but in a way it does show a mutual respect!
    I feel neglected if Jim ain't calling me a name.

16. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    The insanity of liberal progressives and their open borders will contribute heavily to the demise of western culture. However, I believe conservatives who are concerned about losing the essence of America are finding their voices and will step up and stop the insidious advancement of Islamic sharia laws in this country.
    I agree. I've also found that a great many so-called "Christian" people are liberal progressives. I take part in a local "pub theology" group, where local folks get together and talk about various spiritually based topics at a local brew pub. Most in the group are various Protestant denominations, who refer to Islam as a "religion of peace" and that "we're all immigrants in America". Then there's another guy, he's always at odds with the group over morality issues, he's a Catholic and a so called "Republican". But he was saying how great it was when he was in London, where he saw Muslims praying in the streets, that Americans should be doing the same here, and the country should restore prayer in public schools.

When I tell them that Muslims stop traffic and block entire roads to do their prayer, and that if the don't pray, they get ostracized from their communities (sort of like I've been right here in this thread), or even beaten or killed. No, I tell the group, the United States is a Republic, we can't have Sharia Law here. Nor can we have prayer in public schools; because what religion? Pray for what and to whom?

But the logic of our 1st Amendment and Separation Clause seems to fall on deaf ears.

And now the "faithful" in Louisiana are restoring "prayer" in public schools. This is a prelude to Sharia Law becoming deeply rooted in the United States. You can't just pick and choose with this stuff, our public schools will soon become recruitment zones for Islam. And guess what? Should you attempt to stop it, you'll be jailed for religious persecution.

18. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I never said that I advocate Palestinians attacking Israeli civilian targets, I only say that they're not terrorists in so doing, because they're only attempting to defeat a Zionist enemy bent on their genocide. However, Zionist Israel must return to the borders of 1947 if they're to survive, Zionist Israel simply must accept the conditions upon which they were originally founded.

As for innocence, no Zionist who occupies Palestinian land is innocent, just like no pioneer on the American Frontier who occupied land belonging to Native Americans was innocent. Even today, none of us in the United States is innocent, which is why we must all be working for peace.

That's why I'd never advocate Mexico or Native Americans war against the United States; but if they did such things, I'd not be surprised. Nor would I be surprised if it was Native American behind 9/11 (although we all know that it was Royal Sauds in cooperative effort with Mossad).
    What have I said about your advancing the Muslim point of view, and what it would tell others here ?

Hamas is a known Palestinian terrorist group. It's internationally recognised to be one, and of course, their many barbaric terrorist acts attest to the truth of that. BUT .. you are saying that attacks on 'Israeli civilian targets' are not evidence of their being terrorists.

This, of course, is abusive nonsense. Attacking innocent civilians, certainly with the intention to kill and / or maim, certainly qualifies as a terrorist act. But you are trying to excuse this barbarity. You are trying to sanitise both the act, AND the very nature of the scum responsible. In point of fact, you're therefore proving yourself to be a Hamas supporter (even if you don't state it outright).

A core aim of Hamas is to see the demise of the State of Israel. They've been dedicated to that goal for as long as they've existed. They use terrorism as their means of advancing that agenda. But for all this, still, YOU refuse to recognise them as terrorists ...

I don't even need to say any more -- my case is too clear-cut to bother.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    What have I said about your advancing the Muslim point of view, and what it would tell others here ?

Hamas is a known Palestinian terrorist group. It's internationally recognised to be one, and of course, their many barbaric terrorist acts attest to the truth of that. BUT .. you are saying that attacks on 'Israeli civilian targets' are not evidence of their being terrorists.

This, of course, is abusive nonsense. Attacking innocent civilians, certainly with the intention to kill and / or maim, certainly qualifies as a terrorist act. But you are trying to excuse this barbarity. You are trying to sanitise both the act, AND the very nature of the scum responsible. In point of fact, you're therefore proving yourself to be a Hamas supporter (even if you don't state it outright).

A core aim of Hamas is to see the demise of the State of Israel. They've been dedicated to that goal for as long as they've existed. They use terrorism as their means of advancing that agenda. But for all this, still, YOU refuse to recognise them as terrorists ...

I don't even need to say any more -- my case is too clear-cut to bother.
    You ain't going to change his mind. You're wasting your time. People that attack non combatants are scum, as you say. They are their own worst evidence.
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-25-2016 at 06:57 AM.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post