Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Pres. Obama Holds Eid al-Fitr Reception at WHITEHOUSE

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pres-obam...223807168.html

Pres. Obama Holds Eid al-Fitr Reception at WH
    Associated Press Videos 2016-07-21T22:40:08Z

President Barack Obama held an Eid al-Fitr reception in the East Room of the White House on Thursday and took the opportunity to call for "the diversity and depth of the Muslim American experience needs to be portrayed." (July 21)

Link video....

Listen how he says- " ėven during the holy month ", as a personal statement ..
    The way he says it reveals his deceit..
    He did not say, even during an Islamic holy month or even during their holy month.

A slip that reveals much....
    As all he did was omit using the word "our" preceding holy month..

And really?
    When did the maggot do a Whitehouse reception for Passover, etc.. and advise more acceptance of Christian beliefs?
    Instead he has attacked Christian morality by way of his agenda. Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

maybe bambam can ask the German's or the French to enlighten him on the muslim experience. I'm sure they'd fill him in on how they feel about the diversity that's been stuffed down their throats.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Where were y'all when George Bush was holding Christian prayer breakfasts at the White House? Where were y'all when a Christian fundy judge was plastering the Ten Commandments on a courthouse wall? So don't complain when our Muslim president holds Muslim prayers at the White House.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Where were y'all when George Bush was holding Christian prayer breakfasts at the White House? Where were y'all when a Christian fundy judge was plastering the Ten Commandments on a courthouse wall? So don't complain when our Muslim president holds Muslim prayers at the White House.

Where are all the Christians committing DAILY terror attacks around the world. muslims = cockroaches

You can TRY to compare them if you like, but no matter what, you will fail terribly. NO OTHER religion is even remotely comparable to the cult that we are seeing, that is recruiting and radicalizing 25% of their entire cult. They ADMIT to being radicalized.

You obviously have made it clear that you want to compare other religions to the cockroaches who are currently bent on world domination and death. You also want to compare the US military to the cockroaches. You are failing miserably. I notice you ignored Nighttrain's post about you likely being a muslim, and I agree with him now that you ignored it. It's the only thing that makes sense really.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Btw, where YOU here to discuss such things? What do you know what we did or did not discuss? We have discussed a LOT about former presidents and religion. So your laughing smiley as if you think you know people here - also falls very flat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Where are all the Christians committing DAILY terror attacks around the world. muslims = cockroaches

You can TRY to compare them if you like, but no matter what, you will fail terribly. NO OTHER religion is even remotely comparable to the cult that we are seeing, that is recruiting and radicalizing 25% of their entire cult. They ADMIT to being radicalized.

You obviously have made it clear that you want to compare other religions to the cockroaches who are currently bent on world domination and death. You also want to compare the US military to the cockroaches. You are failing miserably. I notice you ignored Nighttrain's post about you likely being a muslim, and I agree with him now that you ignored it. It's the only thing that makes sense really.
    My comment was intended at the 1st Amendment and the Separation Doctrine, I never said anything about terrorism. Furthermore, Muslims have a right to their religion the same as any other. However, We the People have a right that all religions remain separate from the affairs of government, which of course isn't being done, not at Federal, State, or Local levels.

As for Christians committing daily terror attacks; there are Christians providing monetary and material support to Israel and ISIS, there are Christians conducting drone attacks in Afghanistan, the list goes on and on. But the ultimate Christian terrorist was Christopher Columbus, that guy made Adolph Hitler look like Leo Buscaglia.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My comment was intended at the 1st Amendment and the Separation Doctrine, I never said anything about terrorism. Furthermore, Muslims have a right to their religion the same as any other. However, We the People have a right that all religions remain separate from the affairs of government, which of course isn't being done, not at Federal, State, or Local levels.

As for Christians committing daily terror attacks; there are Christians providing monetary and material support to Israel and ISIS, there are Christians conducting drone attacks in Afghanistan, the list goes on and on. But the ultimate Christian terrorist was Christopher Columbus, that guy made Adolph Hitler look like Leo Buscaglia.
    Muslims are cockroaches and the only religious group out there trying to dominate the world and kill so many people. You can continue to try and twist things, doesn't matter. And of course you go this route as it becomes more and more obvious that you are either a muslim yourself or a muslim apologist.

I would be extremely embarrassed to be a muslim. I would be even more embarrassed to somehow support roaches. To each their own.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Probably eating breakfast getting ready for work. Islam is diametrically opposite of the Constitution. Simple as that.

Embracing an enemy that is diametrically opposed to our Constitution is unconstitutional and treasonous.

Need some more reasons? Spanking your dumb ass around has made my last few days. I was getting bored.

Oh, and in case you didn't get the memo ... GWB isn't in office and destroying our nation. (Don't tell anyone -- it's a secret)
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke