Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    I thought there was a huge feud between Courtney and the band because she held all the rights and refused to let them put out that box set of unreleased stuff that just came out a year or two ago. Maybe I'm wrong.
    That might be right.. now that you mention it. I know she and the band most definitely hated each other.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kurt Cobain was a grungy fucking heroin addict loser who took the easy way out when things got tough. Thats all there is to say about that.

But then again who wouldn't want to shoot themself if you had to listen to that filthy skank Love all day long.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

But then again who wouldn't want to shoot themself if you had to listen to that filthy skank Love all day long.
    I'll agree on that part!

Not to kick her when she's down (not that I really care), but Chuck Klosterman made a good point in (I believe) Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs. Courtney Love's band, Hole, put out an album before she met Cobain which was total crap. Then, she married Cobain, and a few days after he died, they released Live Through This, which was great, but which sounded a whole lot like the songwriting styling of Kurt Cobain. Then, a few years after that, she's best friends with Billy Corgan, and Hole puts out an album of songs that sound suspiciously like Smashing Pumpkins songs. Maybe she's getting by with a little help from her friends??:eek2: