Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Well, this is yet another game-breaker to be not in favor of this idiot!

By the way, Guam did not sink yet!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Gee, he was so depending on your votes and those of the alt-right.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

All we need is another President railing against cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Gee, he was so depending on your votes and those of the alt-right.
    Initially I didn't like him because I thought he was playing the role fo Ross Perot. But this is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Initially I didn't like him because I thought he was playing the role fo Ross Perot. But this is different.
    And of course legal hookers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Johnson must be related to either Obama, or the Clinton's...proving that some hypocrites will do and say anything to get the Black Vote of the Uneducated.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Johnson must be related to either Obama, or the Clinton's...proving that some hypocrites will do and say anything to get the Black Vote of the Uneducated.
    It's worse, AT. He's from NM. If you can find one person in this state I would vote for they probably haven't been born yet. There is NOTHING conservative about this state. The people that call themselves conservative here just lie to themselves.

They bitch about the left being in control yet won't go get a job. If the state is supporting you, you ain't conservative.

They STILL dress like extras from Billy Jack. When was that movie made? 72? Yet some want to call Johnson conservative. In your wildest dreams. He's a whacko lefty. I'd as soon have my hand cut off as vote for that idiot. I have more common sense than he, and I'm a dumb grunt.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Hillary is the problem? Nope, Johnson!!!!

Boo!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Hillary is the problem? Nope, Johnson!!!!

Boo!
    Arguing with the wrong person. Johnson's a p*ssy. But I'd be willing for both of them to "fall overboard" halfway across the Pacific. Whoops, we lost them. Gee, how did THAT happen?

The simple tactic is divide and conquer. The media divides the right while the left goose steps right up to vote. Surefire plan to lose. Maybe we ought to use our brains instead of our emotions?

You don't like Trump? I think it's clear I don't. But I'm not willing to give everything away to try and make a point no one cares about and sure as not to vote for a fruitloop from Hell.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks crin63 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Arguing with the wrong person. Johnson's a p*ssy. But I'd be willing for both of them to "fall overboard" halfway across the Pacific. Whoops, we lost them. Gee, how did THAT happen?

The simple tactic is divide and conquer. The media divides the right while the left goose steps right up to vote. Surefire plan to lose. Maybe we ought to use our brains instead of our emotions?

You don't like Trump? I think it's clear I don't. But I'm not willing to give everything away to try and make a point no one cares about and sure as not to vote for a fruitloop from Hell.

Ok, Gunny! We got it. You're voting for the guy you don't like. All of his whacko statements, including that he'd lead and the military would follow in war crimes, don't matter. A guy that smokes dope, even raises it for profit, and says that there is racism in the country is a step too far.

You have your standards, I respect your right to keep them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Ok, Gunny! We got it. You're voting for the guy you don't like. All of his whacko statements, including that he'd lead and the military would follow in war crimes, don't matter. A guy that smokes dope, even raises it for profit, and says that there is racism in the country is a step too far.

You have your standards, I respect your right to keep them.
    You stuck it out here. ma'am. I may respect your right to vote for whoever you want but it doesn't mean I have to respect him.

And I DO have a biased opinion about one thing ... dope and military. Anyone with military experience doesn't want some pot head behind him with a loaded weapon.

I don't care if he smokes dope. I used to. I don't want THAT as leader. When it's time to lead, it's time to quit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You stuck it out here. ma'am. I may respect your right to vote for whoever you want but it doesn't mean I have to respect him.

And I DO have a biased opinion about one thing ... dope and military. Anyone with military experience doesn't want some pot head behind him with a loaded weapon.

I don't care if he smokes dope. I used to. I don't want THAT as leader. When it's time to lead, it's time to quit.
    hmmm: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...le-running-for

Added on edit, I know you don't like links:

June 17, 2016, 08:33 am Gary Johnson: 'I've stopped using marijuana' during White House bid

Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson revealed on Thursday that he is abstaining from using marijuana while he runs for the White House.
    During an interview with USA Today, Johnson was asked how long it’s been since he's taken the drug.

Johnson "It's been about seven weeks," he responded, adding that he would not partake in the drug during his term if he’s elected. "I want to be completely on top of my game, all cylinders."Johnson has long advocated for legalizing the drug, saying on Thursday that there is "an unbelievable disconnect" between politicians and the public on the issue.

"I haven't had a drink of alcohol in 29 years because of rock climbing and the notion of being the best that you can be, and in that same vein I've stopped using marijuana of any kind," he said earlier in the interview.

Ah the laser like focus on the end game-Johnson!
    Last edited by Kathianne; 08-06-2016 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

hmmm: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...le-running-for

Added on edit, I know you don't like links:

Ah the laser like focus on the end game-Johnson! [/FONT][/COLOR]
    In his particular case I'd say the burnout damage is done. He's a kook. He's as bad as Hitlery. Or worse. If he was an actual candidate THAT is when I would not bother to leave the house.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

In his particular case I'd say the burnout damage is done. He's a kook. He's as bad as Hitlery. Or worse. If he was an actual candidate THAT is when I would not bother to leave the house.
    He must have done something right, the COL is still better in NM than TX.

18. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

He must have done something right, the COL is still better in NM than TX.
    Might want to check your facts. Was that before or after they dumped a bunch of toxic waste in it in NM?

I'll also point that it's WAY cleaner in Texas than it is here. We can swim in our rivers and lakes. You've heard of "Don't Mess with Texas", right? The fact is despite people and their fantasies making it something it is not, it is nothing more than an anti-littering slogan. And they take it seriously.

You get popped littering in Texas you can kiss a grand goodbye. It's too bad in a way. We used to could go the river with some beer and have a good time. The idiots have ruined it because they get drunk, act stupid, pee in everyone's lawn to the point that tubing on the river is more crime than fun.

I'll quote the bad guy, Mr Smith, from the Matrix: "Humans are a virus". We destroy everything we touch. You can walk across the river on tubes in New Braunsfels and never get wet. THAT is fun? Was a nice place when I was a kid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

No real Libertarian would endorse BLM let alone any civic organization whatsoever, not the Elks, not the Odd Fellows, not the Boy Scouts. That's not how a free republic works.