I have been a member of this board, Jim's old board, and any number of other boards since 2007 and before. I have never put anyone on "ignore." If you don't want to interact with someone, keep on scrolling down, fuck 'em... I believe it's more affective for someone to know you can see their shit and don't find it, or them, worthy of a reply.

As for people and their issue with Gunny, WTF? I've been on two boards now where he has been part of the administration in one capacity or another and we've never had a problem. Have any of you stopped to think that maybe you're the problem? There are not many rules here at DP, but that is not an excuse to act like an asshole. Anonymity is no reason to comport one's self any differently than you would at, say, Thanksgi... no... let's say a family reunion. What's that Will Smith quote from Men in Black? "Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'." Sometimes I think some folks are just looking for a pissing match. Catch a hint here... the administration always wins...

As for the rest of the administration, still haven't had a problem so I'm not sure why others do... Maybe I'm just too polite?