Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    who's complaining a about warrentless "searches" based on gunshots or a cry of rape Elessar?
    THAT IS Probable Cause/Reasonable Suspicion by definition.

what i'm talking about is FISHING expeditions, searching EVERYONE, random searches, random frisk, electronically athering and storing private info and others info willy nilly, making list on innocent peoples actions, names, associations, etc just because they can and they MIGHT, possibly be a danger one day maybe.
    the coffee's BURNING elessar maybe you've been to close to notice.

as far as "following orders" goes, well we know how that ends. And concerning respecting others doing a piss poor job without comment or correction, well if that's professionalism then it seems to me we need new standards.
    What ever happen to see something say something.
    does that apply to other officers/professionals obviously over steeping constitutional, legal and even common sense bounds?

If other professionals who KNOW the law and BEST practices don't/won't correct other "professionals" then there nothing to to do but to expect lowly civilians like myself to complain until somethings done to realign LEOs to the constitution. Seems to me the TSA makes YOU look bad as well especially if you just stand by and WATCH them screw up day after day.

I'm smelling the coffee and it's BURNT. it needs to be trashed and new pots put on.
    If professional well trained coffee makers just stand around and watch the coffee burn out of professional courtesy sorry in my mind that's unacceptable.
    You don't know a thing about following orders. You want to indict the whole for the actions of the few. I personally, that I know of, never met one person that would carry out an unlawful order. But you better have your ducks in a row when you take on the system.

The TSA doesn't make us look bad. They're rent-a-cops. We are trained professionals. YOU trying to include them with us is insulting.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You don't know a thing about following orders. You want to indict the whole for the actions of the few. I personally, that I know of, never met one person that would carry out an unlawful order. But you better have your ducks in a row when you take on the system.

The TSA doesn't make us look bad. They're rent-a-cops. We are trained professionals. YOU trying to include them with us is insulting.
    Elessar says he deals with them as fellow "professionals"... untrained professional but professionals and fellow LEOs none the less..
    Sorry you don't get to disown them Gunny. They are hired by the same gov't and SUPPOSEDLY do a similar job.... "protect the country" under the authority of a badge and uniform.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-19-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Elessar says he deals with them as fellow "professionals"... untrained professional but professionals and fellow LEOs none the less..
    Sorry you don't get to disown them Gunny. They are hired by the same gov't and SUPPOSEDLY do a similar job.... "protect the country" under the authority of a badge and uniform.
    I can easily disown them. I'm an 0317, combat Marine. I don't play cop. Elessar is a Coastie. You can't hire the idiot off the corner to run a cutter. HUGE difference between us and some moron playing cop at an airport.

WHy can't you just agree to agree to agree ever? I can't stand the TSA. I sure as Hell wouldn't wait on them to drop their Cheeto's and protect me.

So yeah, I sure as sh*t can disown them. They're not part of the military. They're just idiots hired as a patch job after 9/11 to appease the left's whining.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I can easily disown them. I'm an 0317, combat Marine. I don't play cop. Elessar is a Coastie. You can't hire the idiot off the corner to run a cutter. HUGE difference between us and some moron playing cop at an airport.

WHy can't you just agree to agree to agree ever? I can't stand the TSA. I sure as Hell wouldn't wait on them to drop their Cheeto's and protect me.

So yeah, I sure as sh*t can disown them. They're not part of the military. They're just idiots hired as a patch job after 9/11 to appease the left's whining.
    we Agree 100% that the TSA is crap from conception to implementation.

I think they are generally useless and counter productive.
    And I think they should be removed.

But hey Gunny you came in saying i shouldn't connect what Elesar had already connected.
    And that i didn't know what i was talking about. Was i suppose to agree with you on how wrong i was when i was wasn't wrong.
    sheesh man.
    The TSA are are supposedly protecting the country from enemies. seems to me the SAME job goal as Marines just far different tools and venues.
    so can we agree?
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-19-2016 at 12:44 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

we Agree 100% that the TSA is crap from conception to implementation.

I think they are generally useless and counter productive.
    And I think they should be removed.

But hey Gunny you came in saying i shouldn't connect what Elesar had already connected.
    And that i didn't know what i was talking about. Was i suppose to agree with you on how wrong i was when i was wasn't wrong.
    sheesh man.
    The TSA are are supposedly protecting the country from enemies. seems to me the SAME job goal as Marines just far different tools and venues.
    so can we agree?
    Your personal skills are sorely lacking, rev. I'm constant. I know the rules and I know the deal. I'm a Gunny. Same as a Chief. It's my job to advise you why sh*t won't work. Then I get to make it work because I'm lucky like that.

If you look back up, I've said the TSA was sh*t from every post about it. However, the other side of the coin is very different. I want to go home. First thing you need to learn is us vets will kick the crap out of each other in a bar, but when you attack? We close ranks.

All it takes is one idiot drug runner with an RPG to take out the bridge. You don't go home. Don't know about you, but I love my little girls. I liked seeing them.

So don't go comparing us to rent-a-cops. That's about as big an insult as you can throw out there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

.....So don't go comparing us to rent-a-cops. That's about as big an insult as you can throw out there.
    THAT i can understand Gunny.
    I meant no offense. the TSA are not in the same league as ANY branch of the military. period.

I was just making ONE point.
    5th string bench sitters farm team guys who are drinking all the water while doing nothing are still "on the team". But everyone knows who the real big league players are Gunny. Here's my point, if the Real players see the farm team bench sitters committing fouls getting on the field when they shouldn't, causing "the team" to lose, then the real players ought to say something directly to the 5th stringers. And not get mad at the ticket buying team fans who are yelling at them to STAY OFF The field.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-19-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

THAT i can understand Gunny.
    I meant no offense. the TSA and not in the same league as ANY brach of the military. period.

I was just making ONE point.
    5th string bench sitters farm team drinking all the water are still "on the team" but everyone knows who the real big league players are Gunny. Here's my point, if the Real players see the farm team bench sitters committing fouls getting on the field when they shouldn't, causing "the team" to lose then the real players ought to say something directly too the 5th stringers. Not get mad at the ticket buying team fans who are yelling at them to STAY OFF The field.
    That 5th seat is still a player, right? What are you going to do without him?

I'm not going to argue with you about the TSA. They ain't even close to 5th seat. Just don't compare us to them. They couldn't lace our boots.