Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - what Huma Abedin's Muslim journal claimed about her boss's husband

An article in the Muslim journal where Huma Abedin was assistant editor claimed Bill Clinton bombed Saddam Hussein to deflect from his Monica Lewinsky affair.

The claim made made in an article published in the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, where Abedin was a member of the editorial board - the group of people who decide what is published in the academic journal.

It is the latest bombshell to emerge from the archives of the journal, whose editor-in-chief is Abedin's mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, an academic in Saudi Arabia.

Abedin, who is not an academic, has been Hillary Clinton's closest aide since spending time as an intern at the White House, at exactly the time the Monica Lewinsky scandal was unfolding.

But the version of events published in her journal is one which is unlikely to be embraced by the presidential candidate, and especially not by Bill Clinton.

It is outlined in a provocative article published in 2002, and headlined: 'Arab/Muslim 'Otherness': The Role of Racial Constructions in the Gulf War and the Continuing Crisis with Iraq.'

The article was written by Sina Ali Muscati who was the time described as a 'second year law student' at the University of Ottawa. His academic credentials were not declared.

Muscati wrote about the 1991 conflict and its aftermath, which saw Saddam Hussein remain in power throughout the 1990s, despite being bombed twice - in 1996 and in December 1998.

'The crisis with Iraq has also probably benefited Clinton, serving as a good deterrent of attention from personal crises, such as his campaign funding scandals, legislative failures, or the Monica Lewinsky affair,' he said.

'By occasionally bombing Iraq in the name of humanity, at least, he has been able to look strong and presidential.'

Clinton's bombing of Iraq in December 1998 was widely mocked as 'Monica's war'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-husband.html

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I am not sure how accurate all of the is.

It appears to be speculation.

However, Bill Clinton's responses to repeated violations of the agreement
    after the Gulf War were weak-kneed. We could have, with the Coalition at the
    time, cleansed that entire region. GHWB only followed the UN mandate.

Bill Clinton did not do shit. Still a 1960's hippie.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I've always wondered if the Monica thing wasn't leaked to divert Starr's Whitewater investigation. He was a lame duck at that point anyway.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Actually. Clinton bombed Saddam to distract attention from his dealing with CHINA, and giving them the plans to our DEFENSIVE MISSILE systems. Monica was just a sideshow Bubba happily used to do as Hitlery is doing now....TREASONOUS ACTIONS in the name of the CLINTON FOUNDATION.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Actually. Clinton bombed Saddam to distract attention from his dealing with CHINA, and giving them the plans to our DEFENSIVE MISSILE systems. Monica was just a sideshow Bubba happily used to do as Hitlery is doing now....TREASONOUS ACTIONS in the name of the CLINTON FOUNDATION.
    Clinton (a dem)certainly gave China many of our advanced military technologies -(all of which was treason)--but he kept it as secret as possible and even had a few people murdered to keep it that way IMHO.
    Obama(a dem) gave Iran nukes and billions to pay for their construction and future use-(all of which is out in the open treason).
    And we've fallen so far now, that such treason has no meaning any more and almost zero prosecution..
    Certainly zero prosecution where any high level dem politician is concerned!-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.