Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTF!!!! Washington, DC to set Marijuana LIMITS!!!!!

This ought to give some of you non freedom jerks some pause for reflection!!!!!!!

By CURT WOODWARD, Associated Press

SEATTLE - This fall, sober public servants will convene meetings across Washington state to answer a pressing question: How much marijuana constitutes a two-month supply?

The American Civil Liberties Union and some state lawmakers think it could be the beginning of even broader reforms by the state's Democratic-controlled Legislature.

But some patients wish the state wouldn't bother, spooked the government will make the limits too restrictive and cause more arrests for people in frail health...............

Adding to the debate, marijuana varies in potency, and different users use different amounts.

"I know the people of Washington state didn't want lawyers and judges and prosecutors arguing about little piddly details like this," Hiatt said. "Is the person sick? Yes. Are they using it with a doctor's permission? Yes. Then leave them alone."

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070705/...ical_marijuana

What a trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    This ought to give some of you non freedom jerks some pause for reflection!!!!!!!

By CURT WOODWARD, Associated Press

SEATTLE - This fall, sober public servants will convene meetings across Washington state to answer a pressing question: How much marijuana constitutes a two-month supply?

The American Civil Liberties Union and some state lawmakers think it could be the beginning of even broader reforms by the state's Democratic-controlled Legislature.

But some patients wish the state wouldn't bother, spooked the government will make the limits too restrictive and cause more arrests for people in frail health...............

Adding to the debate, marijuana varies in potency, and different users use different amounts.

"I know the people of Washington state didn't want lawyers and judges and prosecutors arguing about little piddly details like this," Hiatt said. "Is the person sick? Yes. Are they using it with a doctor's permission? Yes. Then leave them alone."

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070705/...ical_marijuana

What a trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Responding to your own post on the top of it makes you look weak Pb. What an asswad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What the hell are you talking about, asswad?

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Responding to your own post on the top of it makes you look weak Pb. What an asswad.
    Lost on yourself? I thought so!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ................

Couldn't have said that better myself. I've come to accept it, he is the king of flaming on here.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your pitiful repetition of the lie doesn't make it real, nm.

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Couldn't have said that better myself. I've come to accept it, he is the king of flaming on here.
    Flame this:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seriously, what are you talking about? All psycho said was "what a trip." How is that "responding to his own post?"

I think they shouldn't be quibbling over details like this either. People's tolerances to weed differ from person to person, so some might need more than another person would need. Why does the government have to poke it's dirty head into every single thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe it's an oblique attempt at creating smaller government?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Seriously, what are you talking about? All psycho said was "what a trip." How is that "responding to his own post?"

I think they shouldn't be quibbling over details like this either. People's tolerances to weed differ from person to person, so some might need more than another person would need. Why does the government have to poke it's dirty head into every single thing?
    Don't you think, HC?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think they should Legalize ALL Illegal DRUGS....And then tax the shit out of them, the same that they do with alcohol and cigarettes.....
    Last edited by stephanie; 07-21-2007 at 03:50 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will guarantee you that would ultimately "shrink" the government, staphy!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I think they should Legalize ALL Illegal DRUGS....And then tax the shit out of them, the same that they do with alcohol and cigarettes.....
    But, some damn repuplicon will demand an equal raise in the gas tax, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It's a working class thing or haven't you noticed?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho blues View Post
    I will guarantee you that would ultimately "shrink" the government, staphy!!!!!!!!!

But, some damn repuplicon will demand an equal raise in the gas tax, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It's a working class thing or haven't you noticed?
    Yeah...Repuplicon or democraticon.....

What is the difference????
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you saying that maybe a Ralph Nader or a Ross Perot has a prayers chance in hell for national election?

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Yeah...Repuplicon or democraticon.....

What is the difference????
    Or are you doing as usual and just fuckin' with me?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(1) The article is about Washington state, not Washington D.C. as the title of this thread says.

(2) If the article had in fact in fact been about D.C., I'd have pointed out the 30 year ban on law-abiding adults keeping functional rifles and shotguns and all handguns. Of course, this ban was overturned by a federal appeals court and DC has indicated they will file for cert, but nonetheless... This ban was a true assault on freedom and liberty, and we're whining about a couple of hippies who can't do bong rips in public.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seriously, Nate, I was wondering when someone might notice that. YOU win the prize!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    (1) The article is about Washington state, not Washington D.C. as the title of this thread says.

(2) If the article had in fact in fact been about D.C., I'd have pointed out the 30 year ban on law-abiding adults keeping functional rifles and shotguns and all handguns. Of course, this ban was overturned by a federal appeals court and DC has indicated they will file for cert, but nonetheless... This ban was a true assault on freedom and liberty, and we're whining about a couple of hippies who can't do bong rips in public.
    Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!! Have a great time here!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post

Freshmeat!

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .............

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Are you saying that maybe a Ralph Nader or a Ross Perot has a prayers chance in hell for national election?

Or are you doing as usual and just fuckin' with me?
    Ross Perot had a chance when he ran the first time until he messed it all up.