Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    None of this is about black lives mattering. It is about who is taking the blacks' lives. If Kaepernig and the BLMs want to protest against the ones taking the most black lives, let them march themselves through Chicago's south side. Then many Americans would respect them.

All of this protesting crap is just to draw more attention to themselves, a need which indicates a severe flaw in their kind.
    See any desire to discuss a topic with you evaporates when comments like "severe flaw in their kind" are made. Have a bad day.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

2. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I know of at least one NFL Team, that as a unit, donates time, effort, and money
    to various charities, organizations, and military families in their locale.

Black players, white players...all of them. Redskins as a team make efforts.

Kapernick is a spoiled ass, average at best as a QB, and a $11.7 million liability to
    the 49er's.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    TRANSLATION: If the U.S. isn't 100.000000000000% perfect in every possible race-relation situation, it ain't worth shit.

I've had it up to here with millions of people working their asses off the ensure perfect equality in race relations, only to hear some whiny, overpaid entertainers sulk that the U.S. doesn't even deserve its anthem to be respected.

If they don't like the terrific progress this country has made, they can go to any other country on the planet and see if it's any better. (HINT: They will find it's much worse.) If all they want to do is sit around and squall about something they don't even know the details of, the hell with them.
    Elessar. Something I've never been able to understand about all of this INJUSTICE, and terrible RACE RELATIONS BAITING from certain Americans is...IF THINGS ARE REALLY AS BAD as the Spoiled Brat, Rich kids, making millions for playing a game say it is here in America.

WHY do they stay here in this country, when they should be paying their way to finding the PERFECT PLACE where THEY CAN ENJOY FREEDOM, LIBERTY, and RIGHTS...???

Wait a second.......They have NO IDEA WHY they are complaining, and literally should STFU!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Elessar. Something I've never been able to understand about all of this INJUSTICE, and terrible RACE RELATIONS BAITING from certain Americans is...IF THINGS ARE REALLY AS BAD as the Spoiled Brat, Rich kids, making millions for playing a game say it is here in America.

WHY do they stay here in this country, when they should be paying their way to finding the PERFECT PLACE where THEY CAN ENJOY FREEDOM, LIBERTY, and RIGHTS...???

Wait a second.......They have NO IDEA WHY they are complaining, and literally should STFU!
    That is a full line of NO SHIT!

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Have a bad day.
    Actually, Noir, I have had a good day!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Seems these players care more about the message of justice and equality than 'purposefully disrespecting the flag'. Tough choice I know
    And I agree with them about justice and equality for all. I agree with their message. I disagree with having to disrespect something in order to show their message.

They all CHOOSE to disrespect hundreds of thousands of fallen before them, as a way of saying that folks still aren't treated equally today. Many of those fallen soldiers are black. But don't let that get in the way of some good attention whoring. And they purposely lessen their very message when they choose to mix it with controversy, instead of trying to find ways to maximize ways to get their word out. More folks are now talking about the flag, and who might be kneeling, and I barely see any talk at all about what they apparently are concerned about. They are drawing attention as they stated - drawing attention to themselves and controversy.

They are doing more harm to any cause than help. This kind of stuff only separates people. They can get their message out BETTER and without disrespecting people.

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

See any desire to discuss a topic with you evaporates when comments like "severe flaw in their kind" are made. Have a bad day.
    I've got to wonder what a childish little twit like you knows about honor, respect, and loyalty.

Always with the crybaby liberal view, needing to pound your highchair tray with a spoon. That is
    exactly what these coddled millionaire celebrities are doing. They are not taking an active role
    in real solutions and doing anything to correct what they protest and complain about. Moreover,
    they are so ignorant of reality, like you, they could be smacked on the head and no commons sense
    would appear.

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Actually, Noir, I have had a good day!

Perianne. Only those who live a miserable, near life would wish a bad day on someone else.

Noir can't help being arrogant, self-centered, selfish, and obnoxious when it comes to PRETENDING to be knowledgeable. Noir is one of the reasons pencils always needed an eraser, and a bag of rocks struggles to THINK. Imitation is the only form of flattery the Miserable enjoy...when they know others are as miserable as THEY ARE. Right Noir?

Tell us how wonderful your life is, needing to always belittle, or disrespect others you don't know???
    So, this is for them.

12. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here we go, a decision that was simple, respectful to all AND will get their point across. I was too quick on judging them, I think this is good for everyone. But as I stated, there are less controversial ways for folks to get a message across, and it DOES NOT need to be a way which is disrespectful in order to do so. And like I said, and they now agree on - UNITY.

Hopefully others will get the point, and if they feel they need to protest and get a message across, they were just shown a more proper way to do so.

-----

Mayor Mike Courts of DuPont, a small town outside Seattle, canceled a Seattle Seahawks preseason rally this week because the Seahawks had been discussing what to do for the national anthem before Sunday’s regular-season opener.

That looks silly now.

The Seahawks did discuss what to do as a team, and they settled on interlocking arms and standing during the anthem as a sign of unity, receiver Doug Baldwin said in a Facebook video.

“We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish, and we stand to ensure the riches of freedom and the security of justice for all people,” Baldwin said in the video. “Progress can and will be made only if we stand together.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/se...205821704.html

14. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Here we go, a decision that was simple, respectful to all AND will get their point across. I was too quick on judging them, I think this is good for everyone. But as I stated, there are less controversial ways for folks to get a message across, and it DOES NOT need to be a way which is disrespectful in order to do so. And like I said, and they now agree on - UNITY.

“We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish, and we stand to ensure the riches of freedom and the security of justice for all people,” Baldwin said in the video. “Progress can and will be made only if we stand together.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/se...205821704.html
    Good for Them!

After all, tomorrow is Patriot's Day, the 15th Anniversary of 9/11!

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Good for Them!

After all, tomorrow is Patriot's Day, the 15th Anniversary of 9/11!
    It's going to be extra disgusting tomorrow for those who disrespect our flag and anthem, knowing that all of these stadiums will be honoring the victims of 9/11. I'll be writing down all of the names I see of those doing so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

The Low Mentality, Disrespect, Whining, and Racism has even spread to Local High School football teams who decided to TAKE A KNEE last night. Norfolk, Virginia.
    HATRED isn't limited to popular named cities. But STUPIDITY seems to run with DISRESPECT.

http://wavy.com/2016/09/09/maury-hig...tional-anthem/

So, this is for them.

18. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I've got to wonder what a childish little twit like you knows about honor, respect, and loyalty.
    You could of directed remarks at the poster here who's making no pretence otherwise of their vile racist views, or ya'know I guess it's more important to focus on myself.
    Don't let me stop you crying over your 'flag and anthem being disrespected' like the adult you are. I'm
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

20. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

When watching the game on TV do you stand for the anthem with hand on heart or remain in your chair sipping a beer?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    When watching the game on TV do you stand for the anthem with hand on heart or remain in your chair sipping a beer?
    Stupid analogy. I always stand whether in a venue or at home. Fly the flag daily unless it is storming outside.
    What do you do? Turn your back or (Comment erased)

A Deplorable!