Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Social media harassment with my friend's small business.

Friend of mine is in the middle of a divorce (kind of) and her soon-to-be ex is trying to ruin her small business reputation on social media.
    Long story short, she was going to leave him anyway but when he found out about her plans before she could get her own stuff in order, he went off the deep end. So now he AND his buddies are slandering her on her small business' FB page. Given the fact that they are all posting within the last 24 hours (he found out last night), and the reviews aren't true, as well as personal comments against her, does she have any legal recourse? I told her to leave the reviews up and keep the review feature on for now, including the comments from others option and just let them shoot themselves in the foot by involving themselves in something they had no part of. Am I right that she could actually sue her ex AND his friends who are doing this for potential damages? She does make a decent amount of income off the business but it is not her sole income yet. She has gotten screen shots of everything and so have I for backup.

Here is an example of what they are writing:
    Attached Images Attached Images